ADVERTISEMENT

Dillon Day is a POS

SoonerInStL

Hall of Famer
Sep 2, 2002
For the record, I hate LSU and Les Miles even more so I'm glad MSU won.

But that BS Day pulled pisses me off. He needs the shit beat out of him and I hope he has karma coming his way soon. No sense for that crap in the game and he's just a thug who needs his ass kicked.

It's not the first time for this kind of behavior for him either so I really hope he gets kicked off the team.

What a dick.

Yea I saw it too. Biggest pussy move ever. Better team won tonight no doubt but I hope that prick gets cancer.

that asshole can burn in hell. fvck him. He will grow up and beat his children and probably die by 35...hopefully.

Looks like he could have avoided it to me. I don't like it. Now I'm sure you were also outraged at this too, correct?

This post was edited on 9/21 1:34 AM by Robert...aRebel

This post was edited on 9/21 1:35 AM by Robert...aRebel

link

sorry 'bout the edits...

24 beers seem to do that to me
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Robert...aRebel:
Looks like he could have avoided it to me. I don't like it. Now I'm sure you were also outraged at this too, correct?

This post was edited on 9/21 1:34 AM by Robert...aRebel
This post was edited on 9/21 1:35 AM by Robert...aRebel
Are fans really still ass hurt over 2010? And an OM fan at that.

Guess the UGA player taking Fairley's legs out from under him had nothing to do with him hitting Murray low, huh? Fairley had his moments for sure, but that was not one of them.

This post was edited on 9/21 4:29 PM by I Love Rambo

Originally posted by SoonerInStL:
For the record, I hate LSU and Les Miles even more so I'm glad MSU won.

But that BS Day pulled pisses me off. He needs the shit beat out of him and I hope he has karma coming his way soon. No sense for that crap in the game and he's just a thug who needs his ass kicked.

It's not the first time for this kind of behavior for him either so I really hope he gets kicked off the team.

What a dick.
For the record, I don't condone what he did, but with that being said, what made you feel the need to post this on our site?? I bet you are quite the keyboard warrior. Here's an idea, since you feel so strongly about this situation, why don't you drive to Starkville and talk to Dillon face to face? I'm sure he would love to hear your words and would welcome you with open arms.....The only POS here is you!

Originally posted by bjs0012:
that asshole can burn in hell. fvck him. He will grow up and beat his children and probably die by 35...hopefully.

Really??? An Auburn fan commenting on dirty play?? The name Nick Fairley ring a bell?

I have watchd the replay many many times as I am sure many of you have. Dillon was running and had momentum. He had to jump over Dak and landed on the LSU player. His reaction with his legs was merely a quick reflex reaction. If you have ever jumped and landed on an unstable object you would understand. It could have easily blew out a knee if he doesn't stiffen his legs to brace himself. if anyone thinks he intentionally was trying to hurt someone on that play you are trying too hard. He has been flagged before for unsportsmanlike conduct but he is playing with a lot of emotion and he is nasty. He isn't a choir boy. He wasn't flagged for the play in question and won't be suspended or kicked off the team. Either get over it or file your complaint with the SEC office.
There is no crying on football.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I shall not engage in any name calling, nor will I wish hardship on the young man involved. I see this as a test of character for the State program and administration. The preponderance of opinion is that these were "dirty" plays.

So the question for MSU leadership is how they want their program to be perceived.

Do they want to be seen as a program that condones, or at the very least accepts this type of representation for their University?

Do they want to be seen as a program that will not allow this type of play and subsequent embarrassment for the University?

I will not presume to answer those questions, but the fans, boosters, students, and administrators should.

No, sooner he needs to be kicked out of college football or at least kicked out of the SEC. He is trash and proved it by his actions. If he was going to land on someone he should have landed on someone from his own team not an LSU player.

Originally posted by DCC30:
I have watchd the replay many many times as I am sure many of you have. Dillon was running and had momentum. He had to jump over Dak and landed on the LSU player. His reaction with his legs was merely a quick reflex reaction. If you have ever jumped and landed on an unstable object you would understand. It could have easily blew out a knee if he doesn't stiffen his legs to brace himself. if anyone thinks he intentionally was trying to hurt someone on that play you are trying too hard. He has been flagged before for unsportsmanlike conduct but he is playing with a lot of emotion and he is nasty. He isn't a choir boy. He wasn't flagged for the play in question and won't be suspended[/B] or kicked off the team. Either get over it or file your complaint with the SEC office.
There is no crying on football.
You may want to retract this statement. Not sure if it was intentional or not, but the fact that it happened last year and resulted in a half game suspension should have been enough for him to at least make more of a effort to not stomp on the players on the ground. It did not look like he went out of his way to NOT land on those players.

I imagine the SEC office took his prior transgression into consideration and perhaps they felt they needed to send a stronger message to the young man! Hopefully he will learn from this and be better for it! There is no way they can know what was going thru his mind of the time, but given the prior infraction he should be more careful to not be put in the same situation again without making a "obvious" move to try to avoid the players.

Just my two cents. See y'all in a couple of weeks, should be a good game with or without young mister Dillon.

Look, I am as big a homer as anyone. But there is no way you can look at those clips and tell me this guy tried to avoid anything. In both instances his aim was carefully placed. Both of these kids could have received serious injury from this thug. You can defend him all you want, but it is ironic that none of the other MSU players had the same "problem finding their footing" as this REPEAT OFFENDER did. He owns this and any rationale person can see it for themselves. It doesn't need to be a part of College Football. And as for posters going to look him up, he will have many peers coming that have the opportunity to USE him up - Alabama, Auburn, ATM, and Ole Miss.

An LSU fan over here saying one of our players is trash and needs to be kicked out of the sec is just plain comedy. LSU has a safety that plays now that punched a girl in the face. Jeremy hill? My god!

Wow. Do you really believe this garbage that you spend time typing out? It wasn't intentional? That is complete BS and if you can't see that, there is no point in continuing a conversation with you. There is no helping you.

If I was a MSU fan or adminstrator, I would be embarrased and I would apologize for his actions...not try to defend them. That action only makes you look worse.

Pathetic. Embarrasing. Yet apparently condoned and possibly supported by many MSU fans.

Thank God I am not a MSU alumn.

I am glad you aren't a MSU alum either. If you watch the clips in slow motion, and I have seen them that way, i can see how someone could think he may have bad intentions on one of the two videos but not both. The problem is that Day wasn't playing in slow motion and on the one video that everyone makes so much of a deal over. Day was already in mid air when LSU defender rolled back. I guess day was supposed to pull his superman cape out and fly over him. He did all he could do when he stiffened his legs up so he didn't blow out a knee. day plays nasty and got suspended last year from Mullen for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty but it wasn't a sec mandated suspension. None of this would have even been an issue if MSU hadn't kicked the shit out of LSU. That's the only reason it's even been out there. That and ole miss fans stiring it up all over social media too because they too are pissed we kicked the ever living shit out their "real rival"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT