ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO'S FREE SEC FOOTBALL PICKS -"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"- Week Six

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Six – SEC 2015 – Saturday

New Mexico State Aggies (45 pt DOG) @ #14 Ole Miss Rebels….
Ole Miss Fans got to taste a new “Hotty Toddy” drink this weekend in Gainesville. It’s called a “Snotty-Hotty-Shotty”. Its 1ounce of bourdon (any brand will do, but the cheaper the better), 1ounce of snot (should be plenty of it laying around after getting it knocked out by the Gator’s defense) and 1ounce of tears (cheerleader tears will work but it’s much sweeter if you can find “Fanatic Rebel” fan tears)---and then drink it as fast as you can just to get it down!!! It truly was a Garth Brooks kinda weekend for the Rebel Fans. They rolled into Gainesville, FL with high expectations and left with friends in low places!!! Look to see the Rebels bounce back this week……Rebels win but do not cover 55-13!!!

#7 LSU Tigers (19 pt FAV) @ South Carolina Gamecocks….
The Gamecocks of South Carolina have literally been “in over their heads” this past week dealing with historic flooding caused by Hurricane Joaquin. But, they may be “in over their heads” even more this weekend when LSU rolls up into town (scratch that cocks rolling into Baton Rouge). Expect the LSU Tigers to open up the flood gates this coming weekend in Baton Rouge, LA with the rushing waters of RB Leonard Fournette. Historic flooding may take place if he gets to rolling. The LSU all-time single game rushing record for 250 yards may go down this weekend against the Cocks. Tigers win and cover 38-17!!!

#19 Georgia Bulldogs (2.5 pt FAV) @ Tennessee Volunteers….
Uga has been licking his wounds all week trying to heal up from the stomping he took by a Big-Footed Red Elephant named, Big AL!!! Doctors are expecting a full recovery by this coming Saturday. And then there’s Smokey. Poor Ole Smokey! He had an intervention Sunday morning and has been in rehab all week trying to kick his bad habit---------------of losing in the 4th quarter!!! His therapist has recommend shock collar treatment and LA meetings. That would be “Losers Anonymous”!!! Hello, my name is Smokey! I’m a Loser-coholic!!! Admitting that you got a losing problem is the first step in recovery. Expect a relapse in Knoxville this weekend!!!.......Dawgs win and cover 34-30!!!

Troy Trojans (31 pt DOG) @ Mississippi State Bulldogs….
Texas Lassie, Reveille, bit Bully on the “but-tocks” last weekend which caused him to fumble the ball not once, but twice in this game. Something a DAWG never wants to hear------Heyyyy, you lost your balls!!! Kyle Field’s new enclosure made the Stadium more beautiful and the 12th Man seem even more electric. “Kyle Field”, named appropriately; might want to reconsider modifying its name to QB “Kyle Allen Field” before the season ends. The sophomore QB passed for 322yards and two TDs with no INTs. Kyle Allen’s arm wasn’t the big surprise in this game; it was his legs!!! His ability to run and pick up key first downs in crucial situations proved to be the “X” factor for the Aggies! In addition, the Bullpuppies offensive line never could find an answer for Aggie All-American DL Myles Garrett. He was in the backfield more than RB Ashton Shumpert Saturday night. QB Dak Prescott continues to be impressive but will continue to be limited in his production until he gets more help from his supporting cast. Drops passes, fumbles, poor protection and a weak running game aren’t helping the cause. Production won’t be a problem this week; the Bulldogs finally get a break from being on the road and will get to enjoy the next three games at home. My advice for Troy this week; bring your Trojans so you can use them as earplugs!!! Expect the COWBELLS to be “LOUD and PROUD” this weekend!!!......…..Bulldogs win but do not cover 38-21!!!

Arkansas Razorbacks (16.5 pt DOG) @ #8 Alabama Crimson Tide….
You know what’s better than watching a Steve Spurrier interviews? What??? A Nick Saban interview!!! His media rants are starting to become instant football classics. Coach Dick Satan seems to handle criticism by the media as about as good as an “abscessed-tooth” beaver handles going to the dentist. If you had any questions about Alabama sliding into obscurity; wellllllllllllll, you can stop asking now!!! Alabama rolled like a Sherman Tank in Athens last weekend. The only bright spot for Georgia last week was Nick Chubb’s 83 yard touchdown run to keep his streak alive of consecutive 100 yard games. The Razorbacks on the other hand, found a way to win last weekend on the road in Knoxville. The Hawgs hopes of playing in a bowl game in the post season are getting “razor” thin. They’ll have to pull 2 upsets before the end of the season to make it in the post season. I think the Hawgs found solid footing within the running game last week. This should carry them through the season. Unfortunately, the Hawgs have to travel to Bryant-Denny Stadium this coming weekend. Bama won’t be looking past the Hawgs after a “Near Loss” last year. This game will be physical, cruel, and merciless---down right ruthless!!! Or in this case “Rootless”!!! Everybody knows, an Elephant’s tusk is a lot “Bigger & Stronger” than a Hawgs tusk!!! The Tide rolls but does not cover 27-13!!!

#11 Florida Gators (5.5 pt FAV) @ Missouri Tigers….
Ever you ever seen Alligator’s house??? It’s like most folks homes----TV, couch, table, chairs, etc. etc. The only difference is; they all have big black bear rugs sitting in the middle of their living room floors!!! Let me tell ya; they were nice, very nice!!!!....I wanted one for my house. So, I took a peek at the tag to see where it came from. Apparently, you can get them anywhere in Oxford, Mississippi!!! Ouch!!! The only Rebel yell I heard last weekend was when the Gator defense started chomping on the Ole Miss offense. This Gator defense is “Fur-Real”!!!! As far as this Gator’s offense goes; the jury is still out! Can QB Will Grier consistently perform at a high level of execution like he did against Ole Miss or is he going to be “Hot-Cold-Hot-COLD”??? Missouri is opting to go with their freshman QB again this week after he proved himself in the victory over South Carolina. Missouri defense is fast enough to give the Gator “O” fits. This will be only the second road test for Florida this year. They barely survived Kentucky on the road. The maturity of this Gator’s football team will be tested this week. After having an emotional win over Ole Miss and then having a short week to prepare for Missouri; will they be focused this week in practice and have they sobered up from the Ole Miss victory? This could be a trap game for Florida. The only reason I’m not calling for the upset; the Gator’s defense!!!.......Gators win but do not cover 20-17!!!

End of Week Six

**************Results after Week Five**************

****Week Five Results****
Winners 7 out of 9 Picked (Straight up) 77.78%
Winners 4 out of 9 Picked (Against the Spread) 44.44%
****YTD Results****
Winners 43 out of 52 Picked (Straight up) 82.70%
Winners 29 out of 50 Picked (Against the Spread) 58%