ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO'S FREE SEC FOOTBALL PICKS -"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"- Week Nine

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Nine– SEC 2015 – Saturday
#19 Ole Miss Rebels (7 pt FAV) @ Auburn Tigers….
I got up this morning and opened up Pandora and started listening to some Classical Music. Ok, technically, it was “Kool & The Gang”; but why split hairs……right? As the music was hitting me I started to “Whip and to Nae Nae” with my coffee. Then all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I noticed that my cat was doing the “Stanky Leg” dance right there in the middle of the kitchen floor!!! So, I went to join in with the dance moves and next thing I know the cat was hiding under the bed. Well, it turns out she wasn’t dancing just coming out of the litter box trying to get poo off her back paws!!!! But, technically, she was doing the “Stanky Leg”!!!-----------------It was just the he uncut version!!! Speaking of kitty kats and cat poo; how much crappier could this Auburn Tigers season be this year??? They were ranked #6 in the country at the beginning of this season. They’ll be damn lucky to even win 6 games this season. The good news for Auburn is they played their most complete game last week against Arkansas but just came up short. They seem to have found their identity as a football team. The Ole Miss’s defense decided to make a guest appearance last week against the Aggies of Texas A&M. WOW, what a performance!!! And WOW, where the hell have you been. I believe the Rebels have a motivation problem. If they aren’t playing for all the marbles and a featured main event; they aren’t as interested or motivated as much. This week we’ll get to see how successful Coach Hugh Freeze is with managing his team’s success after their huge win over the Aggies. What makes Ole Miss’s win over the #15 Aggies even more impressive is the fact they were able to do it in such a dominate fashion even without the help of several key players like DL Robert Nkemdiche. The Rebels loss to Memphis may end up doing more good than bad for this Ole Miss team. I think they now know they can’t take anything or anyone for granted and must play at the same level of intensity they played with against the Aggies if they expect to find themselves in ATL at the end of the season. I’m betting; the Landshark “D” is back! Rebels win and cover 38-24!!!

South Carolina Gamecocks (14.5 pt DOG) @ Texas A&M Aggies….
I look for the Cocks “D” to come out strong in this game right from the rip. I expect them to go to work immediately against this Aggie “Big Hiney” offensive line!!! If they can penetrate the “O” line and get some pressure on QB Kyle Allen early and often; they should be able to make it rough on the Aggies all day long!!! Particularly, if DE Darius English and Marquavius Lewis can get pressure and keep it up all day long then LB Skai Moore should be able to get his hands on some balls this weekend and score! Heyyyy, get your mind out of the gutter!!! And the Aggies must find their confidence and find it fast; that all starts with DL Myles Garrett on defense and RB Tra Carson on offense. If Myles Garrett can pressure the young Gamecock QBs; the secondary automatically gets better. If Tra Carson can run on the Gamecocks it will take some of the pressure off QB Kyle Allen which should open up some of the passing windows for his star receivers, Josh Reynolds and Christian Kirk, to do their magic. The 12th Man will be alive and well at Kyle Field this coming weekend but ultimately, I think this game comes down to better athletes and better coaching. Coach Kevin Sumlin’s ability to prepare this Aggie team after two tough loses will be the difference. Aggies win and cover 34-17!!!

#11 Florida Gators (2 pt FAV) @ Georgia Bulldogs….
The Great Abraham Lincoln once said:
Four scores and seven games ago,
Our football fathers brought forth on this Saturday a new gridiron game,
Conceived in touchdowns, and dedicated to first downs that all football teams are not created equal!!!
Ok, well, maybe it was NFL great John Abraham from Lincoln, Nebraska (don’t recall)……Anywhooooo!!!
It amazes me that so many Georgia Fans have already written off their Bulldogs and Coach Richt!!! Basically, if they win this weekend and take care of Auburn and Kentucky, which both are very doable, they’re playing for the SEC Championship in Atlanta. But, if the Bulldogs can only hang 3 Field Goals on the Missouri Tigers in Athens; they’re definitely going to struggle against this Florida Gators defense!!! Gators win and cover 20-17!!!

Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks (35 pt DOG) @ Arkansas Razorbacks….
Don’t be surprised if Tennessee-Martin changes their name from the “Skyhawks” to the “Mohawks” after Arkansas carves them up for four quarters with their best “Razor” back, Alex Collins!!! With Coach Bret Bielema’s commitment to the run and to be physical; RB Alex Collins could hit a 1,000 rushing yards for the season this weekend. It would require 213 yard performance but against this Skyhawks team; that’s a real possibility! The Skyhawks best chance of winning this game is if global warming kicks by this Friday and the ocean levels rise high enough to take out land masses all the way up to Fayetteville, AR; and then it may still take overtime to get the W!!! This may be the most support Al Gore has received from Tennesseans in years!!! Al Gore 2015? Well, he loses this one too. Hawgs win and cover 38-3!!!

Vanderbilt Commodores (11.5 pt DOG) @ #18 Houston Cougars….
Not only are the Cougars of Houston now 7-0; they are nationally ranked #18 in the country and may be setting themselves up to go even higher!!! Only the sky is the limit!!! Are they ready to blast off????
Houston:
"All football players, switch to number one for status check......"
QB #1 Greg Ward JR:
"Roger that Houston..Passing communications is GO...."
WR #10 Demarcus Ayers:
"Receiving communications is GO....."
Houston:
"Running Game???........."
QB #1 Greg Ward JR:
"Roger that Houston…….running game is GO........"
Houston:
"All team status......"
Coach Tom Herman:
"Flight #18 Cou-GAR5 to Mars is now ready for takeoff……"
Houston:
"All systems Go….countdown is GO in T minus 5, 4, 3, 2, 1- Ignition!!!...."
QB #1 Greg Ward JR:
"Roger that Houston….FULL POWER!!!....."
As soon as the Commodores defense enters the game this coming Saturday they will immediately notice the trailing flames coming from the “Rocket Arm” of Houston’s QB Greg Ward JR. I suspect the last transmission you will hear before the game goes into a total “blackout” is going to sound like this:
Vandy Coach Derek Mason:
"Ummmmm, Hey guys!!!! It’s Houston-----------------we got a problem!!!...."
Cougars win and cover 35-21!!!

Tennessee Volunteers (8.5 pt FAV) @ Kentucky Wildcats….
Is it the Kentucky Wildcats???? Or is it the “Can-Sucky” Polecats!!!! Last weekend was the first time we saw the Wildcats look more like Polecats!!! They really “Stunk-It-Up” bad against the Dawgs of StarkVegas!!! In fact, Dak Prescott could probably start his own Trading Post with all the Wildcat pelts he skint last weekend!!! Kentucky stills needs two more wins to get bowl eligible. Can they beat this 3-4 Volunteers team??? The Vols are the best 3-4 team in the country. Yea, I know; that don’t even sound right but it’s true!!! Not only am I going to predict that Tennessee wins this game; I’m going to predict they win out by winning their last 5 games “in-a-row” to finish 8-4!!! Volunteers win and cover 34-24!!!

End of Week Nine

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Eight**************

****Week Eight Results****
Winners 5 out of 6 Picked (Straight up) 83.33%
Winners 2 out of 6 Picked (Against the Spread) 33.33%
****YTD Results****
Winners 58 out of 71 Picked (Straight up) 81.69%
Winners 37 out of 69 Picked (Against the Spread) 53.62%

Mr. Jimbo

ADVERTISEMENT