JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS - SEC 2016 - Week Six

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
WEEK VI – SEC 2016

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Six - Saturday – SEC 2016

*****WARNING: DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER; MY ADVICE MAY BE WORSE THIS WEEK!!!*****

LSU Tigers (2.5pt FAV) @ #18 Florida Gators….
The MOJO said “NO GO” to this weekend’s match up!!! Hurricane Matthew placed a hex on this game. The Voodoo from the Bayou got the Hoodoo & will have to bottle-up that “Swamp Magic” till next time! Just FYI-----Both schools are currently in negotiations trying to come up with a makeup date. (TBD)

Auburn Tigers (2.5pt FAV) @ Mississippi State Bulldogs….
There’s going be a big ole Alabama jungle cat prowling around in the woods in Starkville, MS this coming weekend looking to put an end to a two game winning streak. The last two years ole Bully got the best of Aubie!!! But, this year, Aubie comes in with a new latitude and a new attitude. This will be a road test for the Tigers but high expectations within the fan base will settle for nothing less than a SEC road win. A big part of those expectations being so high come from the play at QB. QB Sean White seems to have stabilized and balanced out this Auburn team. Of course QB Sean White’s success is a direct link to Tigers RB Kerryon Johnson’s success at running the football. Not only has RB Kerryon Johnson really opened up some throwing lanes for QB White but he’s really opened up some the eyes around the country too. In my opinion, he’ll bust a 1,000 yards rushing this season before he even gets to the Auburn-Bama game. He’s that good!!! The Bulldogs are a mixed bag. QB Nick Fitzgerald has all the measurable to be the next big star at Mississippi State but it’s becoming increasing obvious that his passing game needs some work!!! Most notable----his Confidence!!! Bulldogs QB Damien Williams on the other hand has shown plenty of confidence but lacks the explosiveness. Actually, the offense seems to be more balanced with Williams at QB. Of course, Fitzgerald is the potential homerun hitter and we all know how Dan Mullen loves to pass the football!!! He never meet a running down that he didn’t pass!!!....lollll……Can----or will Dan Mullen make the switch at QB if QB Nick Fitzgerald struggles to move the chains??? He will need to do it a lot sooner than he did in the LSU game if he expects to win. I’m betting on Auburn’s defense to shut down QB Nick Fitzgerald’s ability to run and then I’m doubling down that Dan Mullen will be too stubborn to make a switch at QB!!!.........Tigers win and cover 23-20!!!

#9 Tennessee Volunteers (6pt DOG) @ #8 Texas A&M Aggies….
Ok, folks! This is why love college football. The Aggies of Texas A&M host the Volunteers of Tennessee in this “soon-to-be” football classic matchup of SEC WEST vs. SEC EAST. So far this year, Tennessee has been luckier than a two fat kids trapped in a Krispy Kreme store. They have avoided disaster multiple times this year, but come into this game undefeated. Needless to say, the rabbit’s foot is working. Texas A&M has been very impressive this year on all fronts but especially at the QB position. QB Trevor Knight has provided the stability that was needed to balance out this Aggie offense. Tennessee comes into this game a little beat-up. Most notable; LB Reeves-Maybin and Kirkland are out. Also, RB Jalen Hurd is struggling with a lower extremity injury that might affect or limit his use on Saturday. The Aggies played South Carolina last week without starters DE Myles Garrett, WR Speedy Noil and WR Ricky Seals-Jones. As of Wednesday, Coach Sumlin had not updated the injury status for these key players. If DE Myles Garrett can’t go Saturday; this game could get scary for you if you’re an Aggie fan. I’m betting on the Myles Garrett’s heart. No way, he misses this game!...SEC SEC SEC(west)...Aggies win and cover 42-33!!!

Vanderbilt Commodores (3.5pt DOG) @ Kentucky Wildcats….
I had to get very scientific in my approach of this game because of the complexity of these two teams. Vanderbilt lose to South Carolina; Kentucky beat South Carolina…….Kentucky got hammered by Florida; Vanderbilt should’ve beat Florida!!!....So I did a few mathematical calculations, ran a few scoring scenarios in my computer and then I flipped a coin………..(Seriously).........I literally flipped a coin!!! Yup, a quarter to be exact. And just for the record, I decided to use the George Washington face side as the Commodores side and the tail side was actually the state of Kentucky. Made sense to me. So I just rolled with it. First flip landed on Kentucky and so did the 2nd flip and the 3rd flip. The 4th flip landed on ole George Washington.(aka heads)………So, it was pretty obvious to me; Kentucky wins by 3!!! Wildcats win but do not cover 24-21!!!

#1 Alabama Crimson Tide (14pt FAV) @ #16 Arkansas Razorbacks….
Arkansas has made tremendous strides in their passing game this year. They have efficiently attacked the edges and stretched the field. But, even with those additional honed and tuned skills; they’ll still be considered a wildcard in trying to pull the upset against this seeming unbeatable Alabama team. Well, can they beat Alabama this year???? If we were playing poker; normally I would tell you not to bet against the house. The house in this case, Razorback Stadium , is showing a 4-1 hand(record) while master buffer, Dick Satan of Alabama, is sitting across the table holding his a 5-0 hand(record) grinning just as big as he can!!!!.....I think everyone knows 5 of a kind beats 4 of a kind all day-everyday long!!! Bama rolls but does not cover 45-33!!!

Georgia Bulldogs (7pt FAV) @ South Carolina Gamecocks….
The potential devastation and destruction from a direct hit from Hurricane Matthew in South Carolina this weekend may pale in comparison to the potential destruction that could come from this Bulldog team from Athens. If the same Bulldog team that showed up against Tennessee last weekend shows up this weekend in Columbia; there may be more than house windows getting blown out in South Carolina. I like the progress I’m seeing in South Carolina with those freshmen; QB McIIwain, RB Turner and WR Edwards. They’re growing in their confidence plus they appear to be “3C Players” (Cool, Calm & Collect). The Gamecocks defense has the ability to “slow-the-roll” on the Dawgs at Williams-Brice Stadium on a Saturday night………But in the end, a Dawgs natural instinct takes over after playing chase games with fast chickens; and that’s what happens this Saturday night!!!.................Dawgs win and cover 27-17!!!

End of Week Six

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"
**************Results after Week Five**************

****Week Five Results****

Picked 8 out of 8 winners (Straight up) 100.00%
Picked 4 out of 7 winners (Against the Spread) 57.14% (Side Note)

****YTD Results****
Picked 39 out of 52 winners (Straight up) 75.00%
Picked 25 out of 51 winners (Against the Spread) 49.02% (Side Note)

Side Note: Tennessee-Georgia game was a PUSH (score ended in a tie based on Vegas spread)

Mr. Jimbo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT