ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the new attitude of State fans?

31 views and no replies....must mean your good with that. At least that does put you on par with Ole Miss in something........I find it hard to believe that no one has an opinion on this. I am not looking for an apology, if anything Andy Tentoni owes you guys an apology. This was posted on a website that boasts MSU's trademark emblem on it. This is not about football, this was pure hate coming from someone who loves to proclaim how christian he is and what a bulldog fan he is. He needs to publicly apoligize the same way he choose to publicly spew his vitrol under State's banner.

Last edited:
I read both articles and found neither offensive. They merely expressed one person's opinion. It is not, "pure hate". Your reaction is way over the top. You need to calm down. If you disagree, respond to the blog directly and say why. By the way I'm neutral in the opinion as I'm not a MSU or USM fan.

I thought it was a shitty article. It was like something UM would do. I'm glad he was called out on it by our fans and took the article down. I am sorry if it offended your twelve fans. ; )

Reactions: msumaroondawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT