ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO's FREE SEC FOOTBALL PICKS - "With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"- Week Ten

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Ten – SEC 2015 – Thursday Night

#24 Mississippi State Bulldogs (8 pt FAV) @ Missouri Tigers….
Last week the “Dak Train” got back on track as he carried his team to the “Land of Milk and Honey”!!!! QB Dak Prescott accounted for 6TDs last weekend as the Bulldogs dominated Kentucky. It was the first time all season that we actually saw QB Dak Prescott using his legs to move the sticks and light up the scoreboard. This week the “Party Train” pulls out of the station Thursday night in Columbia, Missouri!!!
I can hear Dan Mullen singing that Gap Band Classic now:
All aboard……..
Anybody wanna take this ride…….
All it takes is a nickel or a dime!!!
Be sure to get your ticket……..
Hurry, don't miss it…….
Everybody's got to stand in line……
So make sure you’ll be on time!!!
Everybody all aboard……..
Dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun....Dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun!!!
Don’t miss the party train….hey, hey, yeah….We’re gonna get down, get down, get down tonight and we’re gonna party, gonna party on the party train tonight!!!....Bulldogs win but do not cover 24-17!!!

Week Ten– SEC 2015 – Saturday

Vanderbilt Commodores (21 pt DOG) @ #11 Florida Gators….
The Commodores play great defense and as far as their offense goes; well, did I mention that they play great defense??? Another team that plays great defense is the Florida Gators. They are only allowing opponents on average 15.5pts a game. Basically, if the Gator’s offense can generate at least 17pts then they have about a 65% chance of winning the game. Not bad for only having to score 17pts to pick up a win!!!! This Vanderbilt team’s motto is “Anchor Down” but at some point the offense must pull up the anchor so the ship can move. This offense ain’t moving the football or the 1st down chains any time soon!!! This Gators defense will be daring the Commodores all day to stick their toes in the swampy waters for just a second. And if they do; well, Nashville may have to change their name to “Peg Leg City”!!! The Vandy defense puts up a fight but the Vandy offense stays grounded and shipwrecked!!!.....Gators win but do not cover 28-10!!!

Kentucky Wildcats (15 pt DOG) @ Georgia Bulldogs….
Coach Mark Richt:
“Sure, we’ve lost a few games but we're gonna fight and we're gonna get it together this season.”
Media:
“Get it together this season??? Now that’s funny Coach Richt.....Good stuff coach!!! That’s funny!!!!”
Coach Mark Richt:
Funny how? Funny like a clown, like I amuse you??? I make you laugh? I’m here to freakin’ amuse you? What do you mean funny? How am I funny?
Media:
“Just…………..you know, how you tell the story, what???”
Coach Mark Richt:
“No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How am I funny, what the is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!”
Media:
“Ummm Ummm…Hey, I don’t want any problems with you “Goodfellas”!!!
Ok, Coach Richt may be getting a little sensitive after a few losses and fans calling for his head………..lolll……...The injury list runs long for both these teams coming into this Saturday’s matchup but none greater than the loss of Georgia’s RB Nick Chubb and Kentucky’s RB Boom Williams. Both special players and both team leaders. These teams are starting to look like the “outer shell” of the team they once were at the beginning of the season. This game is gonna come down to defense, QB play and tenacity. Both defense are giving up more than 20pts a game but I like the Bulldogs defense just a little more than the Wildcats because they aren’t giving up as many yards as plus I still like the talent level at Georgia. I like Kentucky’s QB, Patrick Towles, more than Georgia’s QB, Greyson Lambert, but Patrick Towles has never met an interception that he didn’t like. I think Greyson Lambert’s ability to “not turn over the ball” is the key!!! Bulldogs win but do not cover 31-24!!!

Arkansas Razorbacks (11 pt DOG) @ #19 Ole Miss Rebels….
Ok, it’s time for the Hotty Toddy cheer……
“Are you ready???”
“Hellllllll Nooooo!!! Damnnnnnnnnnnnn Razorbacks!!!”
Ole Miss Fans dreaded this game last year for the same reason they are dreading it this year!!!...The Razorbacks have been a thorn in the side of the Rebels for the past decade with the Hawgs getting the best of the Rebels 7 out of the last 10 matchups with a crushing 30-0 shut out last year. The stakes are just as high this year as they were last year for the Rebels. They still control their own destination but cannot afford another slip, or they’re out!!! The Hawgs come limping into this game with some key players injured but nothing is more dangerous than a wounded Razorback desperate for a win. I like the fact the Rebels have several key players returning and none more important than Treadwell, Tunsil and Nkemdiche. Ole Miss will be motivated to avenge last year’s loss plus they will have 60,000+ screaming Black Bear-Land Shark- Colonel Rebel-Hotty Toddy Fans at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium to help them!!!...Rebels win but do not cover 34-27!!!

South Carolina Gamecocks (16.5 pt DOG) @ Tennessee Volunteers….
The best way South Carolina’s head coach, Shawn Elliott, can prepare his Gamecock team for this game with Tennessee is to learn the words to “Rocky Top”!!! Hey, I’m just sayin’!!! If you don’t know the words to “Rocky Top” now; you’ll know it by heart before the end of the game. It’s going to get played a whole bunch this coming Saturday night in Knoxville!!! My advice; Hey, if you can’t beat’em, join’em!!!
“Rocky Top you'll always be,
Home sweet home to me.
Good ol' Rocky Top,
Rocky Top Tennessee, Rocky Top Tennesseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.”
Volunteers win and cover 38-21!!!

Auburn Tigers (7.5 pt DOG) @ #25 Texas A&M Aggies….
Texas A&M seems to produce star studded freshman quarterbacks like Krispy Kreme produces donuts. And after watching the Aggies freshman QB, Kyler Murray, light up the Gamecocks defense last week; I would definitely say the “HOT NOW” sign is on at Kyle Field!!! I’ll take a dozen glazed TDs please!!! Auburn is definitely still fighting but I wonder how much fight is left in them have losing the last two physically draining games. If the Aggies get out earlier it could be a blow out but I’m betting on the toughness of this team to keep fighting. Tiger QB Sean White is obviously playing hurt but showed a lot of guts in the Ole Miss game. Just not sure guts alone will get the job done at College Station this week. Aggies win but do not cover 31-27!!!

#4 LSU Tigers (7 pt DOG) @ #7 Alabama Crimson Tide….
Michael Buffer on the call……..
Saturday night, we are going to witness one of the most anticipated football games of the year in college football….....For the HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE SEC!!!!........................Are you ready???? Football Fans are you RRRRRRRRRRRREADY???? For the thousands in attendance and the millions watching around the world from the capital city of Tuscaloosa County, Bryant-Denny Stadium!!!!!! Ladies and gentleman-----LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET’S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! In the visiting corner, the challenger, RB Leonard Fournette, comes into this game with a perfect record of 7-0 with 15 rushing TDs and 1,352 yards rushing. And in the home corner, the champion, Coach Dick Satan, comes into this game with a record of 7-1 with 8 SEC West Titles, 5 SEC Championships and 4 National Championships!!!
Let’s get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Yeaaaa, you know what time it is.....It’s time for the showdown in T-Town!!!
Alabama’s defensive front vs. LSU’s offensive front!!!
Fournette vs. Ragland!!!
Dick Satan vs. “Less” Miles!!!…………So, who’s going to win???? As you know Louisiana Voodoo is some powerful stuff. “Less” Miles will be bring all his magical spells, potions and curses when he arrives in T-Town. I think he’s even got a Voodoo doll of Coach Dick Satan. But, his powers are too weak for a well prepared team coached by Dick Satan. As they say, “The Devils is in the Details” and no one is more detailed orientated that Coach Nick Saban!!!!..................The Tide rolls but does not cover 31-28!!!

End of Week Ten

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Nine**************

****Week Nine Results****
Winners 6 out of 6 Picked (Straight up) 100%
Winners 5 out of 6 Picked (Against the Spread) 83.33%
****YTD Results****
Winners 64 out of 77 Picked (Straight up) 83.12%
Winners 42 out of 75 Picked (Against the Spread) 56%

Mr. Jimbo

ADVERTISEMENT