ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Bullies....61 is greater than 43.

rebintideland

Hall of Famer
Dec 24, 2005
That's a simple math lesson for the cow-bell 101 ringing nation. JFK may have been President the last time we won an SEC title but that's alot better than MSU. FDR was President and it was 1941.

Also....in a fight..I'll take the BLACK BEAR anyday of the week over a pudgy, fat immobile Bulldog.

This is the comeback 4 of the last 5 years. It was sad the first time and getting worse. Does that really make you feel better?
Mullen is 4 for 5 against Ole Miss. 80%. That's a math lesson for the red bow tie and pink pant wearing queero sexuals.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

We all know Dan "The New Hampshire-born" man is a douche bag POS. Get ready next November for a 2008 beat down (45-0) in Oxford. It will get very ugly for Mullet. Those four wins Mullet has lucked into doesn't amount to a hill of beans because no one really pays attention to MSUX anyway.

I said it this year like I said it before. 61 is greater than 43. It's not sad. It's simply the truth. It will never get old.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures DC. Let these clowns pep themselves up over what happened in the mid 1900s. I love Mississippi State and I was born into a Mississippi State family so I have been a close observer since I can remember.

AND ILL SAY THIS....If my team lost to Mississippi State 4/5 years I would quit worrying about what happened last century and start worrying about 2014. JUST SAYING.

or wait....its another guaranteed win right?

This post was edited on 12/4 8:48 AM by TENT#53

The black bears are grasping at straws and I think it is hilarious! BTW, if MISSISSIPPI STATE and The Egg Bowl doesn't mean anything to them, why in hades are they are on our board commenting? GO DAWGS!

So, you are finally accepting of the "Black Bear" as a mascot because if it were to fight a bulldog it would win? That's sound logic. Too bad it doesn't happen very often on the field...in any sport.

17 is greater than 10 as well...

Oh btw, 1 SECCG is greater than 0 SECCG...

Missouri and State have 1 SECCG appearance...OM has 0

I never had to accept the Black bear mascot because I voted for it to begin with...

I'm proud of it just had the vote been for the land shark which a lot of your Bully players mocked on the field this past November. FINS UP is a hell of a lot better than ringing a stupid cowbell. Ask yourself how much intelligence does it take to a ring a cowbell. But then again we are talking about MSUX so it's understandable.

So we'll let the Poodles enjoy their recent, feeble wins. Notice how the Bullies don't like to talk about the time before Danny Mullet.

Originally posted by rebintideland:
I never had to accept the Black bear mascot because I voted for it to begin with...

I'm proud of it just had the vote been for the land shark which a lot of your Bully players mocked on the field this past November. FINS UP is a hell of a lot better than ringing a stupid cowbell. Ask yourself how much intelligence does it take to a ring a cowbell. But then again we are talking about MSUX so it's understandable.

So we'll let the Poodles enjoy their recent, feeble wins. Notice how the Bullies don't like to talk about the time before Danny Mullet.
Poor little black bear. I know it hurts but give it some time and that feeling in your gut will go away...until next Thanksgiving anyway.

GO DAWGS!

Originally posted by rebintideland:

Superstitions/Traditions are a part of college athletics. Cowbell is symbolism and became tradition. But the only tradition that the black bears know is what?? Would have been better if you picked Colonel Angus instead of Colonel Reb...might have stayed longer over there in the shady thicket.

vs. Black Bears

Mullen 4-1
Sylvester Croom 2-3 (I didn't like the hire from the get go)
Jackie Sherrill 7-6

State has won 6 out of the last 10 and to the above 13-10 in the last 23 meetings. Almost a quarter of a century...so don't say I didn't talk about the times before.

This post was edited on 12/6 4:22 PM by MSU DAWG

Congratulations on understanding that 61 is greater than 43! Did you learn that this year? Work this problem:You win one game out of the last five. How many did the other team win? One team scores 17 points, the other team 10. Which team is declared the winner?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT