ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome USM fans

Can't wait to see our two teams on the field again. I attended the last five in the series. Awesome games with great atmospheres. Tell ur boys to be nice to our baby Eagles. :). Will be fun.

Houston Eagle I would love for THE University of Mississippi...known as Ole Miss to play Southern Miss. It would be great
to see Ole Miss and USM play. I have alot of Southern Miss friends, family members and co-workers and they're great folks. I hope you guys upset the TSBU (The School Beneath Us) in Starkghanistan.

All the best to USM and I see Coach Monken guiding you guys back to bowl contention in a short-amount of time. Its too bad
New Hampshire born Danny Mullet keeps spiting his BS everywhere.

Originally posted by rebintideland:
Houston Eagle I would love for THE University of Mississippi...known as Ole Miss to play Southern Miss. It would be great
to see Ole Miss and USM play. I have alot of Southern Miss friends, family members and co-workers and they're great folks. I hope you guys upset the TSBU (The School Beneath Us) in Starkghanistan.

All the best to USM and I see Coach Monken guiding you guys back to bowl contention in a short-amount of time. Its too bad
Did your post make you feel better about yourself? 17-10!

Originally posted by msumaroondawg:

i odnt know if it made him feel any better but it sure was funny as shit. So how is Dak today

Originally posted by rebfan2126:

Originally posted by msumaroondawg:

i odnt know if it made him feel any better but it sure was funny as shit. So how is Dak today
Dak is fine. You should be more worried about sunshine, the fumbling/interception machine.

ADVERTISEMENT