ADVERTISEMENT

BULLDOGBLITZ Thompson carries Miss State to 31-27 victory in TaxSlayer

Congratulations from a Kentucky fan, for knocking off our much hated instate rival, the Louisville Cardinals.
Most all of the UK fan base were hoping that this would be the outcome, and if Fitzgerald had played it would have been more of a thrashing.
Thompson did a helluva job though. It appears that despite losing Mullen, MSU will likely thrive in the west of the SEC. Whew! What a task!. Best of luck next season. It will be interesting to watch as for me it always has. My mother was from Vicksburg. She had five brothers. All were cowbell shakers! LOL

Congratulations from a Kentucky fan, for knocking off our much hated instate rival, the Louisville Cardinals.
Most all of the UK fan base were hoping that this would be the outcome, and if Fitzgerald had played it would have been more of a thrashing.
Thompson did a helluva job though. It appears that despite losing Mullen, MSU will likely thrive in the west of the SEC. Whew! What a task!. Best of luck next season. It will be interesting to watch as for me it always has. My mother was from Vicksburg. She had five brothers. All were cowbell shakers! LOL
Nice post!

ADVERTISEMENT