ADVERTISEMENT

Sleepless nights in Starkville.....

rebintideland

Hall of Famer
Dec 24, 2005
coming soon featuring Eddie Mullet......normal conditions or the status quo returns to the Egg Bowl series.

The University of Mississippi defeats Mississippi State University 31-17.

Originally posted by rebintideland:

coming soon featuring Eddie Mullet......normal conditions or the status quo returns to the Egg Bowl series.

I hope you didn't spend too much time coming up with that but my guess if you did. Congrats and we look forward to seeing you reach mental puberty.

Originally posted by MsTake_Hater4life:
Wow never so so few people on a FREE board. Do they give away free cowbells with your 1st visit???
Most of the leghumpers are computer illiterate.

Bo get's his payback from the OT loss last year and having his head pushed into the turf by Nekoe Whitley.
fighting0030.r191677.gif

459720306.0.jpg

This board is about as dead as State was in the egg bowl as Mullen watched Walton break towards the end zone. Can't troll the dead.

"Bo get's his..."

Get's????

I would rather be computer illiterate than just plain illiterate.

This post was edited on 12/7 8:55 AM by pickledpanda

Originally posted by Vernon:

Originally posted by rebintideland:

I hope you didn't spend too much time coming up with that but my guess if you did. Congrats and we look forward to seeing you reach mental puberty.
I actually didn't spend too much time coming up with that one....when dealing with the TSBUs you simply dispose
of them quickly and move on just like THE University of Mississippi did with TSBUs. Most Ole Miss people don't really
think about them at all. 62 wins and counting with many more to come in the near future under Mississippi's native
coach Hugh Freeze.

I know you guys act like you don't care about little ole MSU but after the egg bowl, seeing the Facebook Posts, the t-shirts made up and even a commemorative bourbon with the egg bowl score, and the fact you are on here to rub it in our faces that we lost, is just more proof that you do care about what we are doing. It's no shame in that, we are rivals but just admit it and stop trying to act superior
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT