ADVERTISEMENT

Robbie?

Nikito2080

League MVP
Jun 3, 2013
We went back and forth about the Jones interview and that is not the purpose of this post.

During our discussions you mentioned the the news was about ready to break! I think you either said or intimated that Ole Miss there was going to be news on Ole Miss and the NCAA forthcoming quickly.

I realize time flies but I think that was 2.5 months ago and the NCAA has not contacted Ole Miss or any of its players.

I guess my question is what are you hearing now?

I am not flaming or trolling I am just trying to get some information if it is out there.

now you have me confused!
We both agreed the Author of the story got his information from MSU coaches. Well by process of elimination we agreed.

We know it did not come from Jones, "his attorney" paid for by MSU or Ole Miss so we agreed it came from the MSU coaching staff.

All that was said in the story was that Ole Miss was mentioned.

I believe you said you had knowledge that "we would find out" and it was not good in Oxford or something like that.

Again not trolling but all I heard that week from MSU folks,including you, was Ole Miss was in trouble .

here is the story- http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/23107822/ncaa-questions-mississippi-states-chris-jones-on-ole-miss-recruitment

I read it again and other than "no comments" nothing about bad stuff happening and in fact it is all good from the family.

So I guess you are saying you have heard nothing and pending doom was really nothing. Again not trolling but 2.5 months later what was you source and what are they saying now?
Ole Miss has not been contacted so I am at a loss.

My God, Nikito.. Let it die. You're not going to accept anything negative towards Ole Miss so why even bother having this conversation again? When it drops, it drops. I have no further information on it. Ask someone who covers Ole Miss because I don't.

Originally posted by RobbieFaulk:
My God, Nikito.. Let it die. You're not going to accept anything negative towards Ole Miss so why even bother having this conversation again? When it drops, it drops. I have no further information on it. Ask someone who covers Ole Miss because I don't.
Robbie, no I have been an Ole Miss fan for a long time so I have learned to accept "negative towards Ole Miss"!
But again every MSU mod, commentator etc was saying the other shoe was goin to drop and it was immanent and get ready.

I guess 2.5 months is not immanent and was just wondering what you have heard. Thanks for being forthright and telling me you have heard nothing!

Again thanks for being a gentleman and by the way I am still practing my 3 point shot!

Originally posted by RobbieFaulk:
I guess that topic , allegation and alleged investigation is over!

Robbie if you could would you please humor chance/nikito/nepoleon. If he's over here then he's not on our board.
Trust me he's just as annoying to us as he is to you.

ADVERTISEMENT