ADVERTISEMENT

Really, Voorhies is your #11 player in Mississippi

Friendly Foe

Legend
May 29, 2002
That may explain why MSU never seems to get past 5th & 6th place in the SEC West. Personally, I think he is among the best recruits we have committed at LSU. Obviously, we have a difference of opinion. I think he is in the Top 3 players in Mississippi and evidently so does your state's largest newspaper since he is in the TOP 5 candidates for MR FOOTBALL which will be named Jan 12

This post was edited on 12/26 3:01 PM by Friendly Foe

LINK TO MR. FOOTBALL article

If you would do some research on some of the other players instead of just thinking that every LSU commit should be ahead of all of the State and Ole Miss commits you might be better off.

I don't base my opinion on the newspaper. They have two players on that final five that won't even be playing football at a four-year college next year.

That same newspaper misses one or two of the state's best players every year. It would be the last thing that I would resource.

Not too bad a list. I would have switched Green and Aries. Plus I think Epps and Moore should be a bit higher, but pretty fair.

GOREBSGO #38

epps should have been higher but a lot of this crap that the ledger puts out is done preseason before he went off, same could be said Brandon Bryant of rosa fort. and also it should be noted Chris jones wasn't a dandy dozen selection by them either. if anyone reads the clarion ledger for anything other than entertainment value and are looking for facts or actual sports evaluations they wasted some amount of time they will never get back.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by RobbieFaulk:
If you would do some research on some of the other players instead of just thinking that every LSU commit should be ahead of all of the State and Ole Miss commits you might be better off.

I don't base my opinion on the newspaper. They have two players on that final five that won't even be playing football at a four-year college next year.

That same newspaper misses one or two of the state's best players every year. It would be the last thing that I would resource.
I'd pretty much bet that I know more about recruits in Mississippi than you know Robbie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT