ADVERTISEMENT

Our State

The state of Mississippi has 3 players in the top 100. This could be a special class for our Dogs! What recruits do yall think will be added to our list?

This is the year we need to add some good OL it looks like a down year for OL in the state. Not sure who we will find out there, hopefully a few diamonds in the rough
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Tommy Champion, Javon Patterson, Ryan Gibson and Matt Wommack will be the biggest targets and everyone else out of state.

If State offers Gibson and Wommack they have a good shot at getting them. I don't know if or when those two will get an offer but MSU is interested in them.

It's going to be a battle for him with Alabama and LSU but MSU has done a good job making him a priority

2/3 in baseball, 2/3 in basketball, lost football game on a fluke fumble out the back of the endzone in overtime at your house and then crushed you in recruiting according to every single journalist who doesnt have a drawer full of maroon underwear....but you do have more billboards. "Your state"...what a freaking joke. Happy Flagship Friday bitch pups.

Do you need help? Like honestly you seem like you have something really wrong mentally. It's college sports man what's the big deal. It's not affecting your life in any true way and if it is you need to seek out a therapist.

Originally posted by DawgsRule:
Do you need help? Like honestly you seem like you have something really wrong mentally. It's college sports man what's the big deal. It's not affecting your life in any true way and if it is you need to seek out a therapist.
Yes, I asked for it in another thread. I really, really need help understanding what is wrong with the lunatic pups on the Elitedawgs website. Other than that - no, just enjoying our domination of the rivalry over the past 365.

Originally posted by DCC30:
Why in the hell are you asking about elitedawgs on this site? Go ask them over there.

1 i understand that they dont allow non-dawgs on the site
2 i refuse to bring myself low enough to converse with them. There arent alot of you on this site, but those of you that are - I dont think you are morons (certainly not absolute, over the edge morons) and I have a level of respect for your opinions. The ED group is by far the biggest bunch of morons i have ever encountered on the internet and I am curious as too whether or not the rest of the Bulldog fanbase recognizes that fact...in general - the presence of the ED website could lead an outside observer to think that Mississippi State fans are the dumbest, lowest form of humanity on the planet. I dont think that is the case so I figured I would test that theory by asking this board what its thoughts are to determine if you have the appropriate level of embarrassment.

Well if someone would choose to judge an entire fan base based on a group of message board warriors regardless of the site, maybe that person would be the ignorant one.

Ole Miss can recruit whoever they want but until they start developing players like Mullen does it won't matter. Ole PIss sucks period.

Hahaha go ahead and laugh because it's true. Freeze can recruit whoever he wants but he still has to win something and he hasn't done that yet.

Originally posted by msdeltareb:

Originally posted by DCC30:
Why in the hell are you asking about elitedawgs on this site? Go ask them over there.

1 i understand that they dont allow non-dawgs on the site
2 i refuse to bring myself low enough to converse with them. There arent alot of you on this site, but those of you that are - I dont think you are morons (certainly not absolute, over the edge morons) and I have a level of respect for your opinions. The ED group is by far the biggest bunch of morons i have ever encountered on the internet and I am curious as too whether or not the rest of the Bulldog fanbase recognizes that fact...in general - the presence of the ED website could lead an outside observer to think that Mississippi State fans are the dumbest, lowest form of humanity on the planet. I dont think that is the case so I figured I would test that theory by asking this board what its thoughts are to determine if you have the appropriate level of embarrassment.
Sounds to me like you are scared of them there little black bear.....and this is OUR STATE! Get use to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT