ADVERTISEMENT

One leg

And our 3rd string QB played 90% of the egg bowl last year and we still won. This was Ole Miss Super Bowl, it was obvious they wanted it more, almost like we are rivals or something. We got outplayed in every facet of the game, and again throw out the record books because this is always a game and home Field advantage has shown to be huge. I am sure many of you arrogant ole miss fans firmly believe it's your god given right as an elitist to have the Egg bowl back in oxford but don't forget, it comes back to Starkville in 364 days. Until then, good game and don't drink too much robitussin
Posted from Rivals Mobile

So I guess you are going to
Tell me ole miss doesn't circle the egg bowl? I know ole miss wants to win them all, as we do, but there is a little extra motivation for that one game, and ole miss played as fired up as I have seen all year, and that's counting the bama game. CJ johnson spit in Daks face during the game, was that playing for "great love" or maybe a little extra hatred? It's obvious those boys for ole miss had a little extra for that game. Hats off to them, that's what it takes in big games.

DCC, I usually enjoy reading your posts. But this is too much. I am sure you SAW CJ spit in Dak's face, right? Not hear say, but saw. And yes, we circle the game. But I do not think we circle it as much as you guys. We have other big rival other than State. You have Ole Miss, period. Just admit one thing, Hugh Freeze completely out coached Mullens. Sorry to say, that team was completely unprepared.

I saw the replay where CJ in up in Daks face, then Dak shoved him. One of the OL is a personal friend of mine and told me that CJ spit in his face. I didn't actually see the spit on TV. And I agree that Freeze outcoached Mullen in that game, everyone saw that. And ole miss fans and players want to win that game every bit as bad as MSU fans and players. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to act superior

Don't come on here accusing CJ of spitting in Dak's face unless you see it yourself. Isn't it strange that this has NOT been reported anywhere other than from your posting? Wouldn't this make headlines in all the papers. Wouldn't Hugh Freeze discipline CJ? Remember, Hugh is the coach that sat TWO different players this year because of problems that the league office decided did not warrant suspensions. One of these was in the State game. Don't you think there is a possibility that your friend was just a little embarrassed that he had just gotten beaten and made up a story to cover his butt? Funny Dak has never come out to accuse CJ of anything. Don't spread a unproven story just because CJ changed his commitment from State to Ole Miss because of the way he was treated by many State fans on social media. Come on DCC, you are better than that.

Don't come on this site, a MSU site and tell us what to say and not to say. I don't know if CJ spit in his face or not, but that's what I was told, and many MSU fans have heard the same thing. There doesn't have To be a front page article about it to be true. Dak is not going to come out on twitter and make a big deal out of it. We got our butts whipped, plain and simple and it should add plenty of motivation for next years egg bowl. This has nothing to do with CJ switching his committment to Ole Miss. He spit in Daks face, that's why Dak shoved him in anger. Dak is a class act, win lose or draw he always shows respect, you think he shoved CJ like that for just no reason? Again, don't come to our site and tell me what I can and can't say.

Well DC, I can not say whether CJ spit in Daks face or not either. I can tell you that I did see Redmond body slam Vince Sanders two yards out of bounds like a WWF wrestler would and the result was a torn ACL. The insult was there was no flag thrown. I think you would be better off talking about what you did see.

Originally posted by 1hifivefun:
About time she did something
Oh really? You pussy. You wanna 'dance' with Bo? You don't have what it takes sheethead.

Bo gets his revenge from last year's OT loss. He flushed the dog poopies.
sick0027.r191677.gif

Here's a warrior:

459720306.0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT