ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA :Chad and Cox

When the NCAA gets to Baton Rouge they had better pack a lunch they gonna be there a WHILE!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BooDogBoo:

When the NCAA gets to Baton Rouge they had better pack a lunch they gonna be there a WHILE!!!!!!!!!!
on this we all agree!

by the way thanks Robbie.

Originally posted by Nikito2080:

Originally posted by BooDogBoo:

on this we all agree!

by the way thanks Robbie.
Hey Niki...did you bring the salt?

Reb, not really most of my stuff has been tongue and cheek. I cannot imagine a coach playing players if they knew they had signed with agents or received benefits. I really doubt MSU's coaches knew and no one can police the players all the time.
Now Bump and Cox are scum but I do not think anything will really come of this unless the coaches knew.

I was just having a little fun. However, when a rumor comes out of a place, the MSU coaching staff, that is untrue or at least hyperbole they deserve a little poking!

Rebaz, I have to get this off of my chest... Are you paying tribute to Reba or what with your nickname? INQUIRING MINDS MUST KNOW

Originally posted by RobbieFaulk:
Rebaz, I have to get this off of my chest... Are you paying tribute to Reba or what with your nickname? INQUIRING MINDS MUST KNOW

arizona

Robbie just do not play Reb for money in golf. I have never played with him ( one day I hope we do) but I have this feeling he is a PLAYER! he is definitely a nice guy.

Robbie just do not play Reb for money in golf. I have never played with him ( one day I hope we do) but I have this feeling he is a PLAYER! he is definitely a nice guy.
Niki,

Thanks for the compliment and confidence. The game is coming back as the surgeries get better. I think we should offer Robbie a spot in the Drive for 75 tournament. You guys can play together!

I don't think so. Three-point contest and you'll have my attention
do not be so confident!
Am I hearing a SHOOT OUT may be in the works? This could get interesting. Niki, full disclosure is in order.

Originally posted by Rebaz:

I don't think so. Three-point contest and you'll have my attention
do not be so confident!
Am I hearing a SHOOT OUT may be in the works? This could get interesting. Niki, full disclosure is in order.
Reb, i lose so many bets on the golf course i need a sure thing every now and again. I will say i have not shot a bball in 3 years but wide open 3's are my forte. I used to teach kdis how to shoot them. The covered ones I have trouble with.

Niki,

I seem to remember reading somewhere that you may have taught your son a little more than just being a pre-law student

yea,but as i used to say all the time( I should have taken my own advise) eventually unless the college is paying for a free ride and the college is worth it at some time girls and what they are going to do with their life is more important. The kid was a good bball player but had incredible potential as a decathlete. However, when he ran in his first track meet agaisnt 2 olympians he realized there is difference in really good athletes and college D-1 , SEC athletes. I remember wathcing Cody P do the triple jump and there just was a different sound when he hit the board. Ask Matthews, he probably remembers the sound; thank goodness boards do not vomit !!

yea,but as i used to say all the time( I should have taken my own advise) eventually unless the college is paying for a free ride and the college is worth it at some time girls and what they are going to do with their life is more important. The kid was a good bball player but had incredible potential as a decathlete. However, when he ran in his first track meet agaisnt 2 olympians he realized there is difference in really good athletes and college D-1 , SEC athletes. I remember wathcing Cody P do the triple jump and there just was a different sound when he hit the board. Ask Matthews, he probably remembers the sound; thank goodness boards do not vomit !!
Niki,

At least you have him in school. I had one that was 3 years starter at Edison, Alex.
in FB, BB, Bball. Then the girls got to him.
So Robbie has checked back lately about a 3 pt. contest. Loser sponsor's a hole at Drive for 75. I've got one in my Rebaz name.

Originally posted by msumaroondawg:

Get a room!

GTHOM!
hey, we may as well use this board no one else does! We are just trying to hepl Robbie out. He seems like a very nice guy.

This post was edited on 9/13 3:07 PM by Nikito2080

Robbie,
not a slight there is very little traffic on any of the free boards. I have no idea how your subscription board is doing.

But, again you seem like a very nice guy and I hope it is doing well. You have handled us coming on your free board like a gentleman!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT