ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Wyatt, and Mississippi State..

InsuranceEagle

Hall of Famer
Jan 25, 2006
Southern Miss beat you 10 out of the last 14 meetings.

We will bring it in August of 2014.

We will be back. See you soon. IE

This post was edited on 12/7 7:31 AM by InsuranceEagle

I am sorry but southern miss has a long way before they are "back". They may get competitive again in the cusa, I can see that for sure but the cusa has gotten so bad that unless its a fluke, USM
Will never get to the point they can knock off MSU. Even as a mid to lower tier SEC team, it just won't happen. The landscape of college football has changed since USM and MSU played. Get over it. MSU will kill USM next year and I hate that because when we scheduled the games it was supposed to be a big deal, now it's just not going to be and i would rather embarass JSU or Alcorn than beat up on a Team I actually pull for beside my dawgs.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I love SMISS and I truly root for them every week. BUT you are mistaken on your prediction sir. Dont come to our board stirring the pot because yall cannot afford to lose what little support yall do have outside of your campus.

Please ignore this idiot! Not sure he's even a USM fan or watched a single game for the last 2 seasons. Trust me, he doesn't speak for Southern Miss fans.

You guys are going to kill us, and we pretty much know that. But I hope that Mullen takes off the gas in the 2nd half. I just wish we were at least being back to being competitive when we played each other again. I think if Fedora was still here we would have a chance. Now... no chance.

Have a Merry Christmas and good luck against Rice! (and please don't hate ALL USM fans - some of us are nice!)

You will sell out!

GO Away. Mullins and MSU better be prepared, you are a snob. And, you don't represent Southern Miss at all. Have a nice day!

I'm an Idiot! Thanks. IE

"You guys are going to Kill us, and we pretty much know that'....Go Away Mississippi State Girl!

Southern Miss is going to be loaded next year. Locked, stocked and ready to Roll.
This post was edited on 12/24 9:17 AM by InsuranceEagle

Who are you?

Please, don't represent my U..... You are a Troll!!!!
This post was edited on 12/24 9:17 AM by InsuranceEagle

Originally posted by EagleFtballChick:
Please ignore this idiot! Not sure he's even a USM fan or watched a single game for the last 2 seasons. Trust me, he doesn't speak for Southern Miss fans.

You guys are going to kill us, and we pretty much know that. But I hope that Mullen takes off the gas in the 2nd half. I just wish we were at least being back to being competitive when we played each other again. I think if Fedora was still here we would have a chance. Now... no chance.

Have a Merry Christmas and good luck against Rice! (and please don't hate ALL USM fans - some of us are nice!)
Have a great day!
This post was edited on 12/24 9:15 AM by InsuranceEagle

ADVERTISEMENT