ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Try This Again...

jason stamm

Freshman
Staff
Aug 11, 2008
Hey y'all, we've had some technical difficulties with the board, for which we apologize. I made some posts Thursday, but they were deleted as we fixed the issues.

So...My name is Jason Stamm and as of Thursday, I'm the new editor of BulldogBlitz.com! I've written/published content for Rivals all but one year since 2008. I've spent the past almost seven and a half years as the editor of BearcatReport.com, covering the University of Cincinnati. Prior to that, I covered Virginia Tech from 2012 to 2017, the first four for Rivals and the last for the now defunct Scout. And from 2008 to 2012, I helped launch and was the editor of InsideHilltopperSports, covering Western Kentucky University. During that time covering WKU, because it wasn't full time, I also was the sports editor of a weekly newspaper outside of Louisville, Ky for a year and the editor for a prep sports magazine in Bowling Green, Ky.

My goal here is to deliver you some of the BEST coverage of Hail State you'll find anywhere. Recruiting has always been and continues to be Rivals' bread and butter. So, I plan to keep that up, with regular men's basketball and football recruiting updates on all the targets the Bulldogs are pursuing. Aidan Locker will also continue with us and will be on the ground in Starkville to help with our team coverage.

I want to be as transparent as possible, but know there will be times where I can't divulge any info or specifics to not burn sources. But I will post regular updates, including what I call "INsider" posts to help give you the most for your subscriptions. For instance, when I call a recruit, I'll rundown the important takeaways here first, in an INsider post. A day or two later, I'll post a full story for everyone in the Rivals network to see.

Please feel free to follow me on X (@JasonStammSaid) or email me at jason.stamm@rocketmail.com. I'll also be manning the site's X page (@msubulldogblitz) for updates as well. I look forward to interacting with you and bringing you lots of coverage! Have a great rest of your weekend!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.