ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO's FREE SEC FOOTBALL PICKS - "With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"- Week Thirteen

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Thirteen – SEC 2015 – Friday

Missouri Tigers (14pt DOG) @ Arkansas Razorbacks….
That “Red Hot” Hawgs from Fayetteville lost a little steam last weekend when their 29yard “Would Be” winning field goal got blocked by Beniquez Brown of Miss State. It was a thrilling game from start to finish and even in the middle. QB Brandon Allen put on a clinic in passing accuracy. He was under pressure constantly and still hitting receivers between the numbers. Of course QB Dak Prescott was equally impressive on the other side of the ball. In fact, it truly was one of those games that you hated to see one of teams have to lose. The loss ended a four game winning streak for the Hawgs but it didn’t diminish the performance or the effort this Hawg team has been bringing to the field every Saturday. Missouri is playing for their coach and a possibility to be selected for a bowl game; Arkansas is playing for its 7th win of the season with a possibility of winning number 8 in a bowl game. That would be one win better than last year’s total; a true marker of success for the program. Missouri may be the “Gateway to the West” but Arkansas is the “Gateway to playing the Best”!!! Both teams are hungry coming into this game but only one of these teams is better. I’m expecting this high-powered defense from Missouri to come into this game; demanding that the Hawgs offense----------SHOW ME!!! And I fully expect the Hawgs offense to do just that!!!Razorbacks win and cover 31-14!!!

Week Thirteen – SEC 2015 – Saturday

Georgia Bulldogs (5pt FAV) @ Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets….
Here’s the play-by-play by Charlie Daniels in last weekend’s matchup with Georgia - Georgia Southern.
The Eagles went down to Georgia looking for a game to steal,
They were in a bind, cause they were way behind and they were willin’ to make a deal!
When the Eagles came across this young man throwin’ on a football and hittin’ his spot;
The Eagles QB jumped up on a hickory stump and said: “Boy, let me tell you what!”
I guess you didn’t know it, but I’m a quarterback too.
And if you’d care to take a dare, I’ll make a bet with you.
Now you throw a pretty good spiral, boy, but give the Eagles their due:
I bet a Football of Gold against your throw, casue I think I’m better than you.
The boy said: My Name is Lambert and it might be a sin,
But I’ll take your bet, your gonna regret, cause I’m the best that’s ever been.....Ok, ok, ok, I could keep going but I won’t!!!....Georgia on mind!!! OK, STOP IT!!! Georgia played Georgia Southern last weekend and narrowly escaped with a win in OT. Now, Georgia plays Georgia Tech this weekend. Damn, that’s a whole bunch of Georgia going on!!! Playing Georgia Southern last weekend should make the Bulldogs better prepared this week for the triple option. Plus, I think Georgia Southern has a better football team than Georgia Tech!!!...........Bulldogs win but do not cover 27-24!!!

Louisville Cardinals (5.5pt FAV) @ Kentucky Wildcats….
Bobby “The Tornado” Petrino vs. Mark “Oops - I said a Dirty Word” Stoops. It’s hard to believe that Coach Bobby Petrino is in his second season at Louisville. That’s got to be a record------for him!!! There will be plenty of “Soap Bars” available on the sideline for Coach Mark Stoops this weekend; just in case he needs to wash out his mouth a few times in this game!!! Last year it came down to this game whether or not the Wildcats would become bowl eligible. The Cardinals squashed that dream with an exciting 44-40 shootout win over the Wildcats. This year the theme is the same. If the Wildcats win; they go bowling. The good news for the Wildcats; they get the Cardinals on their own home field this year!!! So, they should win…….right??? Wrong!!!.......Cardinals win but no not cover 38-35!!!

#1 Clemson Tigers (17.5pt DOG) @ South Carolina Gamecocks….
Which came first------------the Chicken or the Egg? Not sure but in this game there’s a good chance of a Gamecock laying an egg!!! If QB Deshaun Watson and RB Wayne Gallman decide to suit up and show up in the 1st quarter of this game; it might end before it starts!!! These Tigers will be feasting on some bird today but don’t be surprised when they show back up in Columbia this coming Saturday looking for seconds!!! Clemson cannot have a letdown in this game and take a chance of getting reshuffled in the playoff pecking order. If the Tigers struggle with the Gamecocks or even the Tarheels in the ACC Championship game, they might find themselves having to beat an Alabama team just to get into the National Championship game. Not the road you want to take because even if you beat Alabama; your team is going to be pretty beat up heading into the National Championship game. So, expect Tiger’s head coach Dabo Swinney to have all his players “laser focused” in this game. No worries Clemsonites!!! By the way Clemson fans…If you’re worried about this rivalry game; then by definition, you’re a “Worry Wart”!!!......Tigers win but not cover 38-21!!!

Alabama Crimson Tide (14pt FAV) @ Auburn Tigers….
Tony the Tiger will be hosting the Circus that’s coming to town this weekend. When I asked him about all the performers that are coming to town; all he would say was say was---------“They’re GRrrrrreat!!!” Tony the Tiger said the Circus should be fun again this year especially when watching the high flying acrobatics of Duke Williams, Calvin Ridley and ArDarius Stewart. And when that show ends there are always some goofy clowns running around entertaining folks-----like Lane Kiffin and Will Muschamp!!! But, what I always love seeing when I go to the circus is the FREAK Shows!!! And yes this year is no exception. This year the Circus will be featuring: Derrick “The Predatory Head” Henry, Nick “The Real Six Million Dollar Man” Saban and then there’s a couple of giant midgets named DB Cyrus Jones and RB Peyton Barber that are always fun to watch!!! And lastly, no circus is complete without elephants; so bring plenty of peanuts because they’re going to be hungry!!!......The Tide rolls and covers 35-20!!!

Vanderbilt Commodores (17pt DOG) @ Tennessee Volunteers….
Captain Vandy and his fleet of Commodores will hoist up its anchor this weekend and set sail looking for trouble on the Tennessee River. They won’t have to travel far before running into a bunch Riflemen sitting on the banks of Knoxville, Tennessee. Coach Derek Mason has this Vandy team fightin’ hard and will be calling for all hands on deck. As the fighting begins Captain Vandy will true up his board side so his cannons can take deadly aim. The next word yelled will be “FIRE!!!!” (nuttin’).......And then next word yelled will be “FIRE!!!” (nuttin’) This is the moment Captain Vandy realizing there’s no cannons on this ship; absolutely no offensive fire power what so ever!!! With her broad side exposed; the Riflemen of Tennessee begin firing upon her hull with all their offensive weapons. As the ship starts to take on water and break apart the last command you’ll hear Captain Vandy yelling is---“Abandon Ship!!!”....Volunteers win but do not cover 38-13!!!

Florida State Seminoles (1.5 pt FAV) @ Florida Gators….
Tomahawk Chop vs. Gator Chomp…There’s big ole “Water Lizard” down in Gainesville getting ready to be scalped by Tonto. Seminoles QB Sean “Tonto” Maguire has been firing arrows at defenders right and left since he won the starting spot at QB four weeks ago. His accuracy with the deep arrow has proven deadly for opponents. And if you by chance, survive the aerial attack; there’s another Indian to worry about and his name’s not “Sitting Bull”!!! It’s more like “Rushing Bull”!!! RB Dalvin “Rushing Bull” Cook has over 15 rushing TD on the year with over 1400yards rushing. He had almost 200yards rushing against Clemson!!!(He’s the real deal)…Speaking of the “Real Deal”; this “Water Lizards” defense is “Fo’Real” too; but, it’s just a matter of time before this offense digs a hole big enough that this Gator defense can’t crawl out of!!! Florida State Coach Jimbo Fisher needs a new pair of Alligator cleats and this week looks to be the week he gets them. Seminoles win and cover 20-17!!!

Texas A&M Aggies (6pt DOG) @ LSU Tigers….
LS’WHOoooo???......Ohhhhhh, I remember them. They were the undefeated 7-0, #2 team in the country that had one of the best coaches in the SEC that starred a “shoe-in” Heisman Trophy winner running for 200+ yards per game. Ok, now fast forward 4 weeks; unranked, no Heisman Trophy candidate and coach is about to get fired….lolllll…..In 4 more weeks they’ll probably be building a golden statute of Coach “Less” Miles in Baton Rouge!!!....The “Fighting Farmers” of Texas A&M finally got QB Kyle Allen back healthy. He lit up Vandy for over 330 yards passing but that wasn’t the most impressive thing that happen last weekend for the Aggies. DE Myles Garrett and Daeshon Hall put on a clinic rushing the QB and shutout the Vanderbilt Commodores 25-0!!!(First Aggie shutout since 2004)These two guys, Garrett & Hall, are arguably the best DEs in the country and if they shutout LSU and pick up their 9th win; Texas A&M might update their school’s name to Texas G&H. Unfortunately for the Aggies, they won’t be tested on the edges but instead in the middle of the defense front. The Tiger’s offense is built to wear down the interior and the Aggies have struggled with “downhill running” teams all year!!!....Tigers win but do not cover 33-31!!!

Ole Miss Rebels (1pt FAV) @ Mississippi State Bulldogs….
Chad “Machine Gun” Kelly will be raining bullets on the Bulldogs all night in Starkville this coming Saturday night. Chad is the AR15 of QBs. His accuracy at long range is deadly accurate!!! His weapons of choice----WR Laquon Treadwell and Quincy Adeboyejo!!! But, on the other side of the field there’s a 5-Star General commanding his troops. And, just like any great General, Dak Prescott will be flanking his men and positioning them for a counter attack of his own. A DAK ATTACK----to be exact!!! This General has a unique ability to survey the battlefield in a split second to determine weaknesses in his enemy’s line of defense!!!His weapons of choice--WR Fred Ross and De’Runnya Wilson!!! Both teams are well equipped on the defensive front with Abrams Tanks pushing the piles!!! The Rebel forces like to use R1 Nkemdiche Tanks supported by fighter jet DB Trae Elston and missile CJ Johnson while Miss State favors its use of the Bulldawzer C1 Jones Tank supported my Surface-to-Air-missiles, Richie and Ryan Brown followed by an AJ Jefferson Tomahawk. When the smoke clears in Stark-Vegas there can only be one survivor. Since moving this game back to the campuses back in 1991; these games typical favor the home team. Ole Miss has won 8 out 12 in Oxford in past 25yrs and the Dawgs have won 9 out of 12 in Starkville in the past 25yrs….I’m getting ready to make both fan bases happy!!! All the Miss State fans want me to pick Ole Miss to win b/c I picked them to lose against Arkansas last weekend and they won!!! And all the Ole Miss fans want me to pick Ole Miss to win just because they are better than the Bulldogs, period!!!…..lolll….All of them Bulldog fans might be a tad superstitious!!! Heyyy, I can’t lose!!! So, with great confidence, I give you my power pick, my slam dunk-best pick ever; sell the kids and bet the house; guaranteed pick of the year!!!!......Rebels win and cover 38-35!!!

End of Week Thirteen

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Twelve**************

****Week Twelve Results****
Winners 8 out of 10 Picked (Straight up) 80%
Winners 6 out of 10 Picked (Against the Spread) 60%
****YTD Results****
Winners 81 out of 102 Picked (Straight up) 79.41%
Winners 53 out of 100 Picked (Against the Spread) 53%

Mr. Jimbo

Just FYI...
The beginning of the week I had Tennessee not covering but later in the week I decided they would. I changed the score but not the verbiage. "and do cover" vs. " but they do not cover"....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT