ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO'S FREE SEC FOOTBALL PICKS -"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"- Week Seven

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Seven – SEC 2015 – Saturday

#13 Ole Miss Rebels (10.5 pt FAV) @ Memphis Tigers….
A top rated American Athletic Conference team vs. a top rated South Eastern Conference team!!!! The Liberty Bowl might as well be called the Super Bowl this weekend with the Rebels coming to town. Less than 90 miles separates the two campuses and many players on both teams know each other!!! Memphis will be “high as a kite and wanting to fight” coming into this game Saturday. Of course, that sounds a lot like Memphis on most days!!!……Memphis would love to murder the Rebels in front of their home town crowd. Of course, that sounds a lot like Memphis on most days!!! The Tigers will be anxious to get a chance to take a shot at the Rebels. Of course, that sounds a lot like Memphis on most days!!! Memphis comes into this game spotlighting their junior QB, Paxton Lynch. He has already amassed over 1500 passing yards in his first five games of this season with 10 TDs and no interceptions. And yes; he will definitely be playing on Sundays in the NFL after this season!!! Ole Miss, on the other hand, has a pretty good junior QB too. QB Chad Kelly, nephew of Hall of Famer Jim Kelly, has already amassed over 1850 passing yards in his first five games this season with 14 TDs but with 5 interceptions. Everyone is focus on these two QBs but they should be focused on these two team’s defenses. The Tiger defense is giving up on average 438 yards per game. QB Paxton Lynch will have to score 50 points to win this game. Facing the Nkemdiche brothers along with DB Trae Elston and DE Marquis Haynes------Not happening!!!.....Rebels win but do not cover 44-34!!!

Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (13.5 pt DOG) @ Mississippi State Bulldogs….
Well, Bully, this is going to be your only chance to hang out with another Bulldog that looks just like you! Fawn and White and out-of-site!!!! Tech is the name of LaTech’s mascot. And before you even ask Bully; I DO NOT KNOW IF TECH IS A FEMALE!!!! So, you’re on your own there buddy!!!! The 4-2 Bulldogs of LaTech will be rolling into StarkVegas this coming weekend with plenty of confidence from a 3 game winning streak. Senior QB Jeff Driskel has been on fire since his arrival to LaTech this year with over 1800 passing yards in just 5games with 11 TDs and only 3 interceptions. If you recall, QB Jeff Driskel was the starting QB for the Florida Gators last year before transferring to LaTech after a dismissal toxic 2014 season. It appears that his decision to transfer has really paid off for him and for the Bulldogs of LaTech. This Louisiana football team is putting on huge numbers with averaging over 422 yards per game plus averaging about 40 points a game. So the only question is; can they produce these numbers on an SEC football team like Miss State. The short answer is yes!!! If MSU’s defense, Jefferson, Jones and Brown, don’t show up to play or start out slow; it could be a long and embarrassing day in Starkville. It took Miss State OVERTIME to beat LaTech last time they faced off back in 2011. Even though MSU have yet to find a replacement for RB Josh Robinson to help even out the offense, I do expect QB Dak Prescott and company to light up the scoreboard this weekend. Basically Miss State has a passing football team this year. So, expect 40+passes from Dak this weekend with plenty of them going to Mr. Fred Ross and Mr. De’Runnya Wilson!!! I like the Dawg when the Dawg is a DOG!!! But, when that Dawg is playing a Dawg at his home; I like the Dawg at home!!!...Did you get all that???....Bulldogs win but do not cover 35-30!!!

#10 Alabama Crimson Tide (4.5 pt FAV) @ #9 Texas A&M Aggies….
Rick Flair game of the week!!!!....To be the man, you got to beat the man!!!....Wooooooooooooooo!!!
*QBs - I give a slight edge to Aggies QB Kyle Allen because of he’s only thrown 2 INT vs. 13 TDs.
*RBs – I give a huge edge to Alabama because RB Derrick Henry and Kenyan Drake have more rushing yards than the entire Aggie offense.
*WR – I give a huge edge to the Aggies because of Christian Kirk and Josh Reynolds.
*Offensive line - Tie
*Defensive line - I give the pass rushing to the Aggies DE Myles Garrett but Bama has depth – Tie.
*DBs – I give a slight edge to the Tide because of DB Eddie Jackson.
*Special Teams – I give a huge edge to Aggies. 81% of their FGs vs. Bama’s 50%.
*Home team - I give a huge edge to Aggies for their for 12th man tradition which clearly can be heard within the walls of that new enclosure stadium!!!
*Big Game Experience - I give a huge edge to Alabama. They are Rick Flair!!!
But, at the end of the day; Bama is still stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' sons of a gun!!!………..Wooooooooooooo!!!..........The Tide wins but does not cover 34-33!!!

Vanderbilt Commodores (3.5 pt DOG) @ South Carolina Gamecocks….
Knock! Knock!
Who’s there?
Shawn Elliott
Shawn Elliott who?
Shawn Elliott the new interim head football coach at South Carolina.
Who?
Who?
Who?
Who?......lolllllllllllllll……...Too soon???
This is exactly what it would sound like standing at the front door of a 5 Star recruit if Shawn Elliott is hired on as the new head football coach at the end of the season!!! TRUST ME!!! Mr. Elliott would not be the head football coach at South Carolina even if he won out this season!!! As Coach Spurrier mentioned in his resignation speech; it’s all about recruiting. Modern day football now requires that a head football coach at most major conferences schools to have big-bold personality to be able to recruit and sign the 4 and 5 stars. Coach Steve Spurrier and Coach Nick Saban are both, a dying breed. You need to be half coach and half used car salesman to be successful these days!!!....”Heyyyy, I’m even going to throw in the spare tire and glove box; cause I like ya!!!”…. J…Will the Cocks rally this week? Absolutely! This team has been feeling this Spurrier decision since last year. I think it was a wise move on the ole ball coach to exit when he did. This early move will breathe new energy into this Gamecock team plus possibly save some recruits that were on the fence about going to Carolina. Don’t expect Vanderbilt to go gently into the night. They will be like sharks smelling blood in the water from Spurrier’s departure. They’ll be looking to kick the Gamecocks while they are down…. But, I think they fall short!!! Gamecocks win but do not cover 24-21!!!

#8 Florida Gators (7.5 pt DOG) @ #6 LSU Tigers….
Gator QB Will Grier was suspended for testing positive for a banned supplement called “Ligandrol”. It’s not an illegal; just on the NCAA’s list of banned substances.I caught up with Gator QB Will Grier today just to see what he said about his 12month suspension………………
Hey Will, can you tell me a little about this substance ligandrol…..
Will - “Sure no problem let me just finish this last set on bench press!”
As he was finishing his bench press of 315lbs for his 10th rep, I asked him-----Ok, Will, you ready???
As he was finishing his bench press of 405lbs for his 10th rep, I asked him again---Ok, Will, you ready???
As he was finishing his bench press of 500lbs for his 10th rep, I asked him again---Ok, Will, you ready???
As he was finishing his bench press of 600lbs for his 10th rep, I asked him;
Will, are you by chance taking any steroids right now???
Will – “No, why would you ask me that???”
You know there’s a direct link to massive strength gains and “Roid-Rage” by using them; don’t ya???
Will – “No I didn’t; and why would you ask me that freakin’ question, you freakin’ jerk, I’m going to kill you and your whole family, and then chop off your head like ISIS and then beat up your little puppy and hide him so you never ever find him, you sorry ass low down SOB???”…..ummm OK, I stand corrected!!! No Performance Enhancement Drug (PED) will matter when you face Superman!!! Faster than a speeding defensive back!!! More powerful than a linebacker!!! Able to leap tall defensive lineman in a single bound!!! Look! Up in the skybox seating!!! It’s a bird! It’s a plane!!!.... It’s Leonard Fournette!!! LSU Tiger RB Leonard Fournette will continue to dominate with the best run block offensive line in the country!!! Death Valley---------Where Dreams come to DIE!!!..........Tigers win but do not cover 24-21!!!

Missouri Tigers (16 pt DOG) @ Georgia Bulldogs….
Shout out to Georgia RB Nick Chubb------------Much love! We wish you well and a speedy recovery!!! Georgia’s star RB Nick Chubb suffered a torn PCL in last weekend's game against Tennessee and is out for the season. Sooooo, as the ole saying goes; next man up!!!..........That man is RB Sony Michel!!! Michel “stepped in and stepped it up” last week after Chubb went down and rushed for a career high 145 yards. Georgia will be thin at running back but solid barring no more injuries. QB Greyson Lambert is the leader of this team and must now carry a heavier load in the passing game with the loss of Chubb. On the other side of the field; the Tigers are still struggling to find anything that resembles an offense. With no return date in sight for QB Maty Mauk the Tigers will again call on freshman QB Drew Lock to lead the Tiger offense. With that being said, Missouri’s offense isn’t the heart of this team; it’s the defense!!! They have not allowed one running back all season to break the 100 yard mark. The Missouri Tigers defense is legit but the defense is only half of a team!!! Dawgs win but do not cover 27-17!!!

Week Seven – SEC 2015 – Thursday Night Game
(RESULTS) Auburn wins 30-27

Auburn Tigers (2 pt FAV) @ Kentucky Wildcats….
Most folks look forward to the Super Bowl in February. And then there are folks that look forward to the Puppy Bowl and the Kitten Bowl. Well, this Thursday night match-up might actually bring the two fan bases together. Yessssss, I give you a classic battle-----I give you “The Battle of the Kitties”!!! The Orange Tabbies of Auburn are rolling into Commonwealth Stadium this Thursday night to take on the Blue-Grey Tabbies of Lexington, Kentucky. These two Cats will be far from being docile and domestic at kickoff. There will be plenty of hard licks taking place in this game. In fact, there may be so many hard licks in this game that we might see hair balls by halftime!!! Don’t be surprised if you see players getting bent in awkward positions and taking naps in the middle of a pile up. This game will be very physical!!!Expect Kentucky to try and get the ball to their Blue-Grey Tabby Receivers on “Scratching Post” routes as they attempt to “Stretch Out” the Auburn Defense. Expect Auburn to “Scratch-n-Claw” for every inch they can by using their big ole Orange Tabby Running Backs!!! But in the end, I think it will be QB experience that PREVAILS------or in this case, CATTAILS!!!.....Wildcats win(loser) and pocket the points(ATS - loser) 27-24!!!

End of Week Seven

"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Six**************

****Week Six Results****
Winners 5 out of 6 Picked (Straight up) 83.33%
Winners 3 out of 6 Picked (Against the Spread) 50%
****YTD Results****
Winners 48 out of 58 Picked (Straight up) 82.76%
Winners 32 out of 56 Picked (Against the Spread) 57.14%

Mr. Jimbo