ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO's FREE SEC FOOTBALL PICKS - "With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"- Week Fourteen

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Fourteen – Saturday – SEC-2015
SEC Championship Game

#18 Florida Gators (17.5pt DOG) @ #2 Alabama Crimson Tide…. (Georgia Dome in ATL)
Thinking about this game makes me think about a couple of old sayings. The first one; you don’t chop down an oak tree in one swing; it takes many swings of the ax to bring it down. But, the one that really sticks in my mind is this one; how do you eat an elephant???...........................................................One bite at a time!!! Florida can’t focus on the daunting task of winning the SEC Championship. They must instead on focus on beating Alabama “one play at a time”; or in this case, eating Big Al one bite at a time. The Gators will arrive in Atlanta hungry wanting to “show the world” and “right the wrong” of last week. All I can say is; they better bring a healthy appetite when they come to Atlanta because they got a lot of elephant to consume!!! In fact, I think it’s physically impossible for a Gator to eat an entire Elephant in one sitting. Nonetheless within a 60 minute football game!!! Even if Florida’s defense could consume all of QB Jake Coker, RB Derrick Henry and WR Calvin Ridley; this Gators offense couldn’t begin to stomach the 5 Bull Elephants sitting on the defensive front for Bama. In the wild, there are no other land creatures capable of taking down a full-grown Bull Elephant weighting over 5 tons. And this game; I see no difference!!! Big Al and his herd trample the Florida Gators to death but they’ll not cover 24-7!!!

End of Week Fourteen……The crowning of the SEC Champion!!!
Sadly, the season has come to an end but the good news is; so has my bad advice!!! :)
Hopefully, I put a smile of your face or a giggle in your soul; ‘Til next year, signing off, Mr. Jimbo!!!

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Thirteen**************

****Week Thirteen Results****
Winners 9 out of 9 Picked (Straight up) 100%
Winners 5 out of 9 Picked (Against the Spread) 55.55%
****YTD Results****
Winners 90 out of 111 Picked (Straight up) 81.08%
Winners 58 out of 109 Picked (Against the Spread) 53.21%

Mr. Jimbo

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT