ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO's FREE SEC FOOTBALL PICKS - "With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"- Week Eleven

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Eleven – SEC 2015 - Saturday

Georgia Bulldogs (1 pt DOG) @ Auburn Tigers….
The Eastside Dawgs vs. the Westside Cats!!!....These two teams came into this season as the favorites to win their side of the conference. It’s been a tough row to hoe but here we are. This game won’t have national ramifications on the line this weekend but it will have plenty of pride on the line. Both the Tigers and Bulldogs hope to turn their one game wins into a two game winning streak this weekend when they face off in Jordon-Hare Stadium. This game has the potential of becoming an instant football classic. They are both even matched. Auburn’s QB Jeremy Johnson returned to action for the Tigers last week to fill in for injured QB Sean White. He seems to have the spiders out of his head for now and did a good job managing the game and protecting the ball. And Georgia’s RB Sony Michel seemed to be excelling with his new increased work load. The Tigers defense did an outstanding job limiting the Texas A&M Aggies offense last week to just 10 pts and forcing 3 interceptions by the young Aggie QB. And the Georgia Bulldogs had a similar performance over Kentucky last week by limiting the Wildcats to just 3 pts and forcing 3 turnovers. No National Championship Title, No SEC Championship Title on the line; just about how many games can you win in Nov. and what bowl game can you reach!!! I love a DOG at home, when the DOG at home, is a DAWG!!! This DAWG ain’t at home!!! WAR EAGLE!!!.....Tigers win and cover 30-28!!!

#10 Florida Gators (9.5 pt FAV) @ South Carolina Gamecocks….
Hey Cocky, how’s it going? Larry Culpepper here,Dr Pepper Concessionaire, you know me right??? I’m the guy that invented the college football playoffs. Yeaaaa, your welcome!!! Can you keep a secret? No???? Well, that’s alright, it’s pretty common knowledge by now, but the Ole Ball Coach called me the other day. Yup, Coach Steve Spurrier called me and asked me if he should resign. You know that, don’t ya??? Yeaaaa, I told him the team would probably respond if he resigned; the team needs a change. Yea, he thanked me for the advice. Hellva coach, great guy; takes direction and advice real well!!.................................ICE COLD, ICE COLD DR PEPPER HERE!!!
The Gamecocks have been in every game since the departure of Coach Steve Spurrier. It looks like Coach Spurrier’s decision was the right one for the team. I’ve seen more life in this team, despite the losses, in the past three games than I did in the first 6. Gamecock QB Perry Orth, RB Brandon Wilds and WR Pharoh Cooper all worked well together last weekend and we finally got a glimpse of something that resembled a balanced offense. Florida’s QB Woos were apparent this past weekend and I just wonder if the defense will be able to continue to cover up the lack of firepower on the offense. Gator QB Treon Harris will have to greatly improve if this Gator team wants to keep winning or the defense is going to have to hold everyone they play to 3pts!!! This Gator defense is definitely capable of that accomplishing that task. They are that good!!! Snobby Knobby Game Alert!!!...Gators wins but does not cover 17-13!!!

North Texas Mean Green (42 pt DOG) @ Tennessee Volunteers….
The Mean Green Machine from North Texas in coming to Knoxville, Tennessee and hell’s coming with them!!!!..........Ummmmmm well, not exactly!!!! There overall record is 1-8 with a conference record sitting at an impressive 0-5. The only thing “MEAN” in North Texas right now is the “Hot Sauce” on the chili and the only thing that’s “GREEN” in North Texas is the puke from fans watching their games!!! Tennessee survived being “Cold-Cocked” by a Gamecock team last weekend. This coming weekend they’ll be cleaning out players from there cleats by halftime. Expect Vols QB Joshua Dobbs to go over the 2,000 passing yards mark and RB Jalen Hurd to run past the 1,000 yard mark this weekend. Tennessee’s defense might actually outscore their offense this week. I don’t know how to say this; but, this game’s going to get ugly, quick! Kinda like a mail order bride from Bulgaria!!! Volunteers win and cover 49-6!!!

#4 Alabama Crimson Tide (7.5 pt FAV) @ #20 Mississippi State Bulldogs….
Heavy and sad hearts are being carried by all the Bulldog Family in Starkville this week after losing two of its football family members; redshirt freshman DL Keith Joseph Jr. and his father, Keith Joseph Sr. who was a ex-Bulldog player, were tragically killed in a one car accident this past Friday afternoon. Funeral arrangements are set. It’s always hard to think about playing a football game the next week when these tragic events occur. But, these games always seem to bring the team together and help begin the healing process. We know both these young men loved Mississippi State Football with all their heart and would love nothing more than to be remembered by the effort of this team this coming Saturday!!! Can the Bulldogs pull the upset??? Not only do they have to overcome the death of two teammates; they have to overcome a “beatdown-injured” offensive line coming into this game. Plus, they don’t have a running game. So, how you gonna stop a Nick Saban top ranked SEC defense with a future NFL star RB Derrick Henry; with a “Big-Time” leader!!! The biggest leader on the field this coming Saturday in StarkVegas just happens to be wearing a maroon jersey with the numbers 1 and 5 on it!!! QB Dak Prescott has gone through some much adversity in his life, on and off the field, that he actually welcomes it when he sees it now!!! When QB Dak Prescott lost his mother to cancer a couple of years ago he became a different quarterback, a different person; a different leader!!! Not only will QB Dak Prescott lead this team through this dark moment off the field; he’ll lead them through the adversity that they will be facing on the field this coming Saturday. And you know what I always say…. I love a DOG at home, when the DOG at home, is a DAWG!!! And YESSSS, I’m going to be a bit of a “HOMER” this pick; BUT, I’VE GOT A FEVER!!! AND THE ONLY PRESCRIPTION IS MORE COWBELL!!!............GO DAWGS!!! Bulldogs will and pocket the points 27-24!!!

Western Carolina Catamounts (35.5 pt DOG) @ #19 Texas A&M Aggies….
Texans love their BBQ. They will absolutely try it on any and everything, cows, chickens, turkey, hogs, bison, elk, rattlesnake, ostrich, etc. This weekend they get to test out a few recipes on Catamounts!!! The Aggies of Texas A&M are absolutely going to feast on this Western Carolina team this weekend!!! This game is strictly for final ”testing and tuning” before the race to the finish line of this 2015 season!!! This week the Aggies get to decide who’s playing QB for them. Again! Vandy and LSU will be the final two games for the Aggies, so they better get the kinks workout or they’ll be getting a knot jerked out!!! No worries from College Station this week!!! Aggies win and cover 49-10!!!

Kentucky Wildcats (4 pt DOG) @ Vanderbilt Commodores….
Kentucky and Vanderbilt Fans absolutely cannot wait to see these two teams play-------in basketball!!! These two programs are definitely running strong in basketball but just running along in football. Vanderbilt continues to improve on defense weekly despite the fact they have absolutely no offense which translates into absolutely no wins. And the back slide started in Kentucky as soon as they ran into the meat of their schedule. Both of these two teams are struggling to find wins with the season end nearing. The good for one of these teams this week is; one of them will be picking up another SEC win this coming Saturday. Wildcats QB Patrick Towles and RB Jo-Jo Kemp must now carry this team with RB “Boom” Williams out. That’s a tall order against this fiery Vandy defense. ‘Dores RB Ralph Webb will be the key to success for Vanderbilt this week. Plus, QB Johnny McCrary will need to pass for more than 30yards like he did last week against Florida if they want to beat the Wildcats. I like the fact that the Commodores are getting better (defensive anyway) plus, they are playing in front of their hometown crowd!!! Commodores win but do not cover 17-14!!!

Arkansas Razorbacks (9.5 pt DOG) @ #2 LSU Tigers….
Razorbacks Fans as well as College Football Fans alike across this great country are still talking about the OT victory the Hawgs pulled off in Oxford, Miss last Saturday night. That my friend is why I love and watch College Football!!! I know it sucks to be on one the losing end to one those games but when it’s your turn to win one like that, you gladly accept it!!! Great game and great win for the Razorbacks!!! LSU on the other hand is licking its wounds from the Bama game. It’s also nursing a sore “EGO”. RB Leonard Fournette is good, but now we all know he is so good!!! That offensive line at LSU has turned a “star” running back into a “Super-Star” running back. The problem the Tigers faced last week was; they ran into a “Super-Star” defensive line!!! Plan “A” was run Fournette using that great offensive line, and Plan “B” was to throw the ball using QB Brandon Harris.....Unfortunately, there wasn’t a Plan “C”!!! The Tigers do get the Razorbacks at Death Valley but if the same Razorback team that showed up at Ole Miss shows up again in Baton Rouge; the Tigers might need to score 50 pts to win this game. Hawgs QB Brandon Allen and RB Alex Collins were on fire last week along with both TE Hunter Henry and Jeremy Sprinkle. They were balanced and very effective...........I expect the Tigers to be motivated this week and to perform at a high level; not only to erase last week’s memory of the Crimson Tide's defeat and the 210 yard rushing day by Derrick Henry, but also to erase and avenge the loss handed out by the Razorbacks last year!!! Tigers win but do not cover 35-30!!!

BYU Cougars (3.5 pt FAV) @ Missouri Tigers….
In support of the Missouri football team I have decided to boycott writing up this game this week!!! Also, I will not eat again until I finish typing up------------num num num num num num num num----------DAMN THESE COOKIES!!! Cougars win and cover 24-17!!!

End of Week Eleven

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Ten**************

****Week Ten Results****
Winners 5 out of 7 Picked (Straight up) 71.43%
Winners 3 out of 7 Picked (Against the Spread) 42.86%
****YTD Results****
Winners 69 out of 84 Picked (Straight up) 82.14%
Winners 45 out of 82 Picked (Against the Spread) 54.88%

Mr. Jimbo

ADVERTISEMENT