ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO's FREE SEC FOOTBALL PICKS - SEC 2015 - WEEK THREE

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Three – SEC 2015- Saturday

Connecticut Huskies (21.5 pt DOG) @ #22 Missouri Tigers….
Every time I see the word Huskies I think of “at kid” clothes and not sled pulling dogs. As a former “fat kid” I never got to wear the skinny animal clothes that were offered at JC Penney’s. Anyone remember the clothes line “Garanimals”? I was always stuck wearing those dang Elephant, Rhino and Hippo clothes!!! Only the “skinny kids” got to wear the cool Lion, Tiger and Giraffe pants and shirts!!!....Well, this week Tigers QB Maty Mauk, which happens to be skinny, will be breaking out his new pair of Cheetah pants as his runs past the Huskies of Connecticut. He’s averaging over 200yards per game in total yardage so far this season plus averaging 2.5 TDs per game. After a “slow and rusty” start for the Missouri Tigers in 2015, I fully expect the Tigers of Missouri to come into this game hungry and by halftime they should be feasting on some Husky meat. The Tigers will be so stuffed with Huskies by the end of the game; they will need to find their favorite recliner and slip on a pair of their most comfortable “fat kid” Hippo sweat pants!!!........Tigers win but do not cover 35-14!!!

Nevada Wolf Pack (33.5 pt DOG) @ # 16 Texas A&M Aggies….
Wolves like to run in packs so they have the advantage when they attack and move in for the kill. But this pack won’t be big enough to corral all the Aggies running “Loose-n-Wild” on them this weekend. This Texas A&M’s offense is “Taylor Made” for Nevada’s defense. This Wolf Pack offense has been steady pouring TDs in a bucket the last two games but they can’t seem to keep pace with all the leaking holes the defense keeps making in the bucket. They gave up almost 350 yards offense to UC Davis in week one (WTF???). And last week, they gave up 570yards to Arizona!!! (Ouch!!!) Expect Aggie QB Kyle “insert nickname of choice” Allen and WR Speedy Noil to “show-up”, “blow-up” and “run-up” the score!!!...........Aggies win and cover 55-20!!!

#6 Auburn Tigers (6.5 pt DOG) @ #14 LSU Tigers….
I really, really like the Tigers in this game!!!...So, which one???...Well, one of these Tigers is roaring and the other one is meowing!!! One earned his stripes last week and the other one; well let’s just say he got striped last week!….The last two weeks hasn’t been the start that Auburn imagined but the results have been. Auburn is lucky that QB Jeremy Johnson’s bad “decision making” hasn’t cost them a game yet. QB Jeremy Johnson’s “decision making “ to know when it’s alright to throw away a football may be as bad as Hilliard Clinton’s “decision making” when it comes to knowing when it’s alright to throw away an email! Already thin in the secondary, Auburn’s problems continue to mount; they lost their starting CB Joshua Holsey to a torn ACL last weekend. To make things worse, they have to travel to Baton Rouge this Saturday to face a legit top 5 defensive front that limited Miss State to only 43 yards rushing last week. The LSU Tigers have a Lion at running back. So, how good is RB Leonard Fournette? He’s 6’1” 230lbs and squats over 600lbs, runs a 4.3 40 and can cut on a dime……He’s good!!!...”Playing on Sundays” good!!! Expect the soph. running back to “blow up and go up” on this Auburn defense. But, don’t be surprised if you see QB Brandon Harris have his coming out party this week!!! Bayou Bengals win and cover 34-24!!!

Northwestern State Demons (35 pt DOG) @ Mississippi State Bulldogs….
All I can say is; Hey Demons!!! Prepare to get the “HELL” beat out of ya!!! After a heartbreaker in StarkVegas last weekend, the Bulldogs will be jumpin’ to lay down a thumpin’!!! Unfortunately for the Demons of Northwestern State, they’ll be the victims of their circumstance. After the LSU game, it’s abundantly clear, Dak can’t block for himself and Coach Mullen needs to find some type of running game before traveling to Auburn if he expects to compete in the SEC WEST. So, expect the Bulldogs to work in a couple of their young puppies at running backs, Dontavian Lee and Aeris Williams. Defensively the Bulldogs looked great in the fourth quarter of the LSU game but at times looked porous in the 1st half. They will need that same fourth quarter effort in every quarter of every game if they are to have a successful season this year……This week’s game is strictly for waxin’ and polishin’ the ole Dak-moblie!!! Bulldogs win and cover 48-10!!!

Austin Peay Governors (35 pt DOG) @ Vanderbilt Commodores….
The Governors lost to Southern Miss 52-6 last week. And the Commodores, they lost at home to Western Kentucky week one. Both teams are coming into this game with an impressive 0-2 losing record!!! (Yippee) SOooooooo, somebody’s gonna have to win this week whether they want to or not!!! In this Toilet Bowl Classic matchup I expect the Commodores to rise up and be the crème on the crap and take home that coveted “Stained Haines” award…lolll....Ok, I’ll cut Vanderbilt some slack for losing to Georgia but it’s obvious at this point that they lack a running game and depth on the defensive line. With that being said, this week should not be a problem……..The ‘Dores will dominate in this game!!! Not even Vandy will be able to pull a Vandy in this game!!!....Commodores win but do not cover 42-10!!!

South Carolina Gamecocks (16.5 pt DOG) @ #7 Georgia Bulldogs….
I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Gamecock’s locker room right before kickoff in this game. I’m not sure what the ole ball coach is going to say to his Gamecock players this week to convince them that they’re going to win; but I’m sure it will be convincing!!! Yeaaa right!!! Probably just as convincing as Josh Duggar’s speech that he gave his wife after being busted with a can of peanut butter and a kitty cat chatting on Ashley Madison’s website!!!!.......Expect Spurrier’s speech to sound something like this: ”Ummmmm ummm ummm umm ummm ummm ummm huh!!! Ok boys, let’s go them!!!!” - End quote.
Carolina’s defense will keep it close for 3 quarters but it gets ugly in the 4th quarter when Georgia’s RB Nick Chubb shows the world why he’s on the Heisman’s short list. South Carolina’s quarterback whooa’s is just the tip of the iceberg. The bigger problems are lurking just beneath the water and are just now starting to surface in Columbia!!!........... Dawgs win and cover 42-20!!!

Texas Tech Red Raiders (12.5 pt DOG) @ #18 Arkansas Razorbacks….
KaBOOOOM!!! That’s the sound of the implosion of Coach Bielema’s head after watching his team fail to score a TD after making 5 trips into the red zone. Conservative play calls, bad kicking and poor run blocking were mostly to blame. Arkansas’s hard nose running game has recently taken a back seat to QB Brandon Allen’s arm. Allen threw for over 400 yards passing but wasn’t able to generate points on the board. To make matters worse they lost their best WR Keon Hatcher for 6weeks. The good news for the Hawgs this week is; they match up good to a struggling Red Raider’s defense. The Red Raiders gave up 45 points to Sam Houston State in their opener and still won. This Texas Tech team is geared for offensive scoring with optional defense!!!....lollll…They put it up, but give it up!!!....The Hawgs do have a solid defensive front but if they can’t get pressure on Tech QB Patrick Mahomes; there’s going to be an even louder explosion at Razorback Stadium this weekend. Yup, if they lose again at home, expect the Arkansas fans to be thinking-n-drinking, crawling-n-brawling, cussing-n-fussing and fighting in the floors at Church Sunday morning!!!! Hawgs win in a squealer (I mean a squeaker) but do not cover 31-30!!!

Western Carolina Catamounts (35 pt DOG) @ #23 Tennessee Volunteers...
First off let’s get this straight. A Catamount is nothing but a fancy way of saying Bobcat! The Catamounts are a Southern Conf team that’s not even projected to finish in the middle of the pack. They lost to the Citadel last week 28-10 because they absolutely have no team speed. They are slow; slow like molasses in winter time, slow like Donald Trump handing out apologies in a debate or maybe even slower than two turtles playing a game of chess. They slow!!! The Volunteers on the other hand; run fast, tackle fast and play fast. The Volunteers lost a heartbreaker last week to the Sooners and want know more than to get the taste of losing out of their mouth. If Tennessee’s going to get the train back on the tracks this weekend they’re gonna need for QB Joshua Dobbs to find his “MOXY” and “MOJO”. But, he won’t have to do it all by himself because RB Jalen Hurd has been the real engine driving this train all season!!!
Volunteers win and cover 55-13!!!

Florida Gators (3 pt FAV) @ Kentucky Wildcats….
After the Wildcats beat South Carolina last week, I promised all my Kentucky friends I would not mention basketball this week. SOoooooo, mmmmmm ummmm, man this is harder than I thought!!!
The Gators and Wildcats come into this game both undefeated and face off in one of the most lop-sided series in major college football. The Gators have won the last 28 games in-a-row!!! This is the longest winning streak by one SEC team over another SEC team in conference history. 1986 was the last time the Wildcats beat the Gators. In the Wildcat’s game last week with South Carolina; the Wildcats went from choking the Chickens, to almost choking their chicken in the fourth quarter!!! If not for a late 4th quarter interception by DB Westry the Wildcats would have went from “Heroes” to “Zeros” in about .05 seconds!!! The Gator’s defensive front is the real deal! They held the Pirates of East Carolina to a -13 yards rushing last week. And, with the decision to go with Freshman QB Will Grier, I expect the Gator’s offense to start to make the turn. The question is can they do it in time before this weekend. I liked Kentucky’s chances in the beginning of the week with this being a home game but after looking at the Gator ‘s defense again; I’m not sure that Kentucky’s QB Patrick Towles can throw the ball 50 plus times and complete at a high percentage of passes without making errors to this Gator defense. In betting, you always want to go with a streak; and as looooong as this streak is, with these two teams, I just can’t bring myself to call for the upset……Gators win and cover 31-24!!!

#17 Ole Miss Rebels (7 pt DOG) @ #2 Alabama Crimson Tide….
“Bo Wallace???...Who???.....Yeaaaaaaa, never heard of her!” – Every Ole Miss Fan on the planet!!!
Chad “Machine Gun” Kelly has completed 73% of his passing thus far. He’s has a ratio of 6 TDs to only one interception. There’s a reason Clemson signed this kid and a reason he won a national championship at East Miss CC. His accuracy and touch on the deep ball is scary. With weapons like Treadwell, Adeboyejo and Core at his disposal; he may be the missing piece to a national championship run. But, he’s not the biggest surprise on this football team. And No, it’s not Nkemdiche. It’s the Ole Miss running game-----RBs Jaylen Walton, Eugene Brazley and Akeen Judd have all opened up the passing game for Chad “Machine Gun” Kelly. This Ole Miss Football team is no longer one dimensional. Scoring 70+ plus on your sister is hard to do much less against “ANY” college football program. They have managed to that for two weeks in a row. There’s tropical depression forming off the Coast of Sardis Lake and it’s projected to be a category 5 hurricane when it hits Bryant-Denny Stadium this coming weekend. Alabama might have trouble “Rolling” this week but one thing is fo-sho; they won’t be rolling over this weekend. They have a #2 ranking team for a reason. They have all-stars backing up their super-stars at Alabama. Heisman candidate RB Derrick Henry and RB Kenyan Drake shine like brand new quarters and QBs Jake Coker and Cooper Bateman both have shown the ability to control the game and make big plays when needed. This Bama defense is off the chain and will really test the Rebel offensive line Saturday. Bama Coach, Dick Satan, will be yellin’ during the pre-game stretches all the way through the 4th quarter. Timing is everything and I like the watch Coach Freeze is wearing this year. I believe this Ole Miss team might actually be better than last year’s team…Rebels win and pocket the points 27-24!!!

End of Week Three

**************Results after Week Two**************

****Week Two Results****
Winners 8 out of 11 Picked (Straight up) 72.73%
Winners 7 out of 11 Picked (Against the Spread) 63.64%
****YTD Results****
Winners 20 out of 24 Picked (Straight up) 83.33%
Winners 15 out of 23 Picked (Against the Spread) 65.22%