JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS - SEC 2016 - Week Twelve

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
Week XII – SEC 2016

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Twelve - Saturday – SEC 2016

Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns (23.5pt DOG) @ Georgia Bulldogs….
Oddly enough these two teams paired up to play a football game but earlier this year a Genetics Professor from The University of Georgia teamed up with a Animal Behaviorist Professor from the University Louisiana Lafayette and successfully breed a male Bulldog to a female Shiht Tzu. This week we learned the name of the new breed. They are calling the new breed---(ready for it?)--Bull-Shiht!!! Which could be the same name used to describe this late season match-up. Dawgs win but do not cover 34-14!!!

Texas San Antonio Road Runners (27.5pt DOG) @ #25 Texas A&M Aggies….
Do you remember all those times Wile E. Coyote tried to kill and eat The Road Runner??? All those elaborate plans and complex death contraptions that always ended in failure and in most cases backfiring injuring poor ole Wile E. Coyote. Did you ever feel bad for Mr. Coyote??? Did you ever once just want him to succeed in killing The Road Runner??? Well, this weekend your dream may come true!!!............Aggies win and cover 49-20!!!

#23 Florida Gators (14pt DOG) @ #16 LSU Tigers….
The Weather Channel is calling for a low of 39degrees in Baton Rouge this coming Saturday!!! Burrrr. Despite the frigid temperatures; there are reports of thousands of alligators migrating into the Baton Rouge area as far away as Gainesville, Florida. Of course, most locals said they were not surprised because they were expecting a cold snap!!!.....lolll.....What do Florida alligators drink before a game??? Gator-Ade!!!………………….… (Ok, just one more)………………Why won't Florida alligators attack lawyers??? Professional courtesy!!!..........Coach “O” will “NOT” be extending any courtesy this coming weekend!!! Tigers win and cover 28-13!!!

Missouri Tigers (16pt DOG) @ #19 Tennessee Volunteers….
What's the difference between a tiger and a lion? A lion has a mane surrounding the hair on his head. This Tiger from Missouri has lame surrounding his dreads!!! This Missouri Tiger football team is obvious to their problems surrounding the team, kinda like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. Speaking of Pooh; that would be you, Mizzou!!!............Volunteers win and cover 38-21!!!

Western Carolina Catamounts (23.5pt DOG) @ South Carolina Gamecocks….
Love him or hate him; Head Coach Will Muschamp obviously made the right call when he decided to pull the redshirt this year on his freshman QB Jake Bentley. It was just what the doctor ordered!!! Jake Bentley’s QB play has been like giving this team a shot of 5 Hour Energy laced with “W”s!!! Ok, Gamecocks faithful, you’re going bowling again after this “W”!!!........Gamecocks win and cover 45-20!!!

Austin Peay Governors (27.5pt DOG) @ Kentucky Wildcats….
Big Blue Kentucky, if you were to lose this football game the world would haunt your dreams with Kentucky jokes the rest of your days!!! Oh, the jokes would be endless and I wouldn’t (couldn’t) stop myself!!! I would have to release the Joke Hounds and the Joke McCracken!!! Austin Peay is 0-10!!! Don’t do it!!!!.....lollll…Don’t do it!!!!.....Don’t do it!!!!.......or hear jokes something like this:
Why do all the trees in Tennessee lean north???..............................Because Kentucky Sucks!!!
Why do ducks fly over Kentucky upside down???................There's nothing worth crapping on!!!
Why do Kentucky Football players smell so bad???.................So blind fans can hate them too!!!
DON’T DO IT!!!...lolll...And you won’t; so, early congrats on becoming Bowl eligible this weekend!!!Wildcats win and cover 49-21!!!

Arkansas Razorbacks (1.5pt DOG) @ Mississippi State Bulldogs….
This should be one of the more entertaining games of weekend. You definitely shouldn’t get BOARed watching it!!! Last year’s game was an offensive “Tug-of-War” battle that ended in some Pulled-Pork!!! The DAWGS edged out the HAWGS 51-50 but both teams battling to the final seconds!!! The DAWGS have won 4 straight on these disGRUNTled HAWGS. If the Razorbacks are to bring home the BACON this year they must stop the running game of QB Nick Fitzgerald. And if the Bulldogs want the BBQ to continue in StarkVegas then they will need to figure out how to stop QB Austin Allen’s hi-octane arm. Both teams are playing to each other’s weaknesses so it should be a high scoring game. My “gut” is telling me Arkansas, but it’s also telling me I’m still hungry after eating supper………So, I don’t believe it!!!...........Bulldogs win and cover 33-31!!!

Chattanooga Mocs (34.5pt DOG) @ #1 Alabama Crimson Tide….
The only thing that might be able to stop this stampeding Elephant from Tuscaloosa is a runaway train. This 8-2 Chattanooga Choo Choo may have some steam rolling out its stack but it doesn’t have the caboose to push an Elephant like this one. SOoooooo, whatcha gonna do, brother; when the world’s largest “Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer” comes crushing down on you???.....Whatcha gonna do???......The Tide rolls and covers 49-10!!!!

Alabama A&M Bulldogs (40pt DOG) @ #15 Auburn Tigers….
The Tiger’s field house is now doubling as an M.A.S.H. unit these days. The injury bug is alive-n-well and getting around in the locker room at Auburn. Expect to see the Tiger starters to take care of business early so the substitutions can begin. They must get healthy as they can before heading to the Iron Bowl. When Middle Tennessee “blows you up”&“shuts you up”, then Alcorn State and Gambling State run you out of your own stadium and your best player is the kicker; you got problems!!! Alabama A&M will make it to Auburn for roll call, but that’s about it!!!......(PRESENT!!!)Tigers win and cover 49-6!!!

Ole Miss Rebels (9.5pt FAV) @ Vanderbilt Commodores….
I’m starting to think this Black Bear from Ole Miss may have a split personality. Some weeks he’s pushing Bama to their limits and hanging TDs on Georgia like ornaments on a Christmas tree. And then there are some weeks where he’s BEARLy scrapping up enough points to beat a 5th place Sunbelt team. I’m really starting to think this Black Bear from Oxford is a Bi-Polar Bear!!! Vandy is “Dandy” but Shea can “Play”!!!........Rebels win and cover 31-21!!!

End of Week Twelve

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Eleven**************

****Week Eleven Results****

Picked 4 out of 7 winners (Straight up) 57.14%
Picked 1 out of 7 winners (Against the Spread) 14.29%

****YTD Results****

Picked 65 out of 91 winners (Straight up) 71.43%
Picked 45 out of 89 winners (Against the Spread) 50.56%

Mr. Jimbo

ADVERTISEMENT