Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
Week XIV – SEC Championship Game 2016

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Fourteen – Saturday – SEC-2016
SEC Championship Game at Georgia Dome in Atlanta

#1 Alabama Crimson Tide (24pt FAV) @ #15 Florida Gators….
Ummmmm ummm ummm……………….I think we all know what’s fixin’ to happen here!!! But before I get into that; let’s take a peek at which team is peaking. Bama’s defense has been dominating all season long with the exception of Ole Miss. They have given up on average in their past four games only 4.5pts per game!!! Florida’s defense, on the other hand, has given up on average in their past four games 19.75pts per game. But, the stat that stands out the most for me on defense is the “Yards Allowed – Rushing” number. Bama has only allowed 68.7yrds per game-----------all season long!!!! Nobody-----repeat nobody runs the football on Alabama’s front seven. Thus, if Florida intends to beat Bama; they will need to do it by air. The Gators opted to replace QB Luke Del Rio with QB Austin Appleby in an attempt to generate more offense. In the short term it worked since Austin Appleby has better wheels than Del Rio. But, in this game Florida will need a big arm to beat Bama. It’s clear to me that QB Del Rio is the better passing option for this game but I doubt Head Coach Jim McElwain makes the switch. On the Alabama sideline; there definitely won’t be a QB switch or debate at the QB position. Bama’s QB Jalen Hurts, the outstanding freshman Heisman hopeful, will get a chance to add to his yardage totals and make a statement in the Heisman race. QB Jalen Hurts needs only 140 rushing yards to go over a 1,000 for the season. He has 12 rushing TDs for the season and 21 passing TDs for a total of 33 TDs for the season. A big game against this Gator defense could put him in New York smiling with a big trophy in his hand!!! As far as the coaching goes; Coach Dick Satan sold his soul a long time ago for winning National Championships plus Elephants are bigger, faster & stronger than Alligators!!! Any questions??? Bama rolls but does not cover 30-13!!!

End of Week Fourteen………………..The crowning of the SEC Champion!!!
The season has come to an end but the good news is; so has my bad advice!!! J
Hopefully, a chuckle cracked a smile on face sometime this year; ‘Til next year, Mr. Jimbo!!!

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Thirteen**************

****Week Thirteen Results****

Picked 4 out of 9 winners (Straight up) 44.44%
Picked 6 out of 8 winners (Against the Spread) 75.00% (Side Note)

****YTD Results****

Picked 76 out of 110 winners (Straight up) 69.09%
Picked 55 out of 107 winners (Against the Spread) 51.40% (Side Note)

Side Note:
Alabama-Auburn game was a PUSH (score ended in a tie based on Vegas spread)

Mr. Jimbo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT