ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS -SEC 2014 - Week Thirteen

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Thirteen - Saturday - SEC-2014

Eastern Kentucky Colonels (33.5pt DOG) @ Florida Gators….
Colonel, Maroon and White-----three words that should never be used together!!!
Eastern Kentucky's colors are "Maroon and White" plus they have an "Ole White Bearded Colonel" for a mascot!!............According to legend, during the1920's prohibition, Colonel Reb and Bully use to do a little bootlegging and frequently ran "white lighting" up into Eastern Kentucky!!!......Is it possible that a couple of boxes never made delivery???..................................Maybe someone got over served??? Maybe Bully was feeling pretty one night???.........Maybe the Colonel's leg was frisky one night???? Maybe things got out of control and it went to far???!!!!…………………Hey, I'm not saying that Eastern Kentucky's mascot is the spawn child of a drunken road trip with Colonel Reb and Bully!!! I'm just thinking out loud here!!!………………….loll…………….…Ok, Eastern Kentucky is 9-2 going into this game! They have a very good football team;if you play in the Ohio Valley Conf!!!....The Gators are going be feasting on chicken this weekend!!!…..Meaning, Eastern Kentucky's Colonel Sanders is going to "turn chicken" and run; but he won't get far in the swamp before the Gators move in for the kill. On a side note: Florida Coach Will Muschamp (aka Musty-Chimp) showed a lot of class in his resignation speech (aka firing)!!!....Before you start crying for ole Will Muschamp; don't worry!!! Will's phone is blowing up right now with schools trying to get him to come and serve as their defensive coordinator! (South Carolina)…Gators, bowl eligibility awaits you!!! Gators win but do not cover 42-10!!!

Charleston Southern Buccaneers (33.5pt DOG) @ #9 Georgia Bulldogs….
Gurley is done for the season and definitely done with college football…….With an ACL tear and a NFL career in question; the once Heisman front runner has gone from "Running over the Brave" to having "One Foot stuck in the Grave"!!!.............Gurley has had a roller coaster type season both on and off the field!!!....Mr. Todd Gurley, we wish you well……and a speedy and full recovery!!!
As far as the Charleston Southern goes; the Buccaneers traveled to Nashville earlier in the season to take on the Commodores of Vanderbilt……They should have won the game but ended up losing 21-20!!! They showed that they could compete with an SEC team-----Welllllllll, not really!!!.........It was Vandy!!!
Georgia's game with Vandy wasn't so close!!!!.............In fact, Georgia hammered the Commodores!!! So, expect Georgia to breakout the hammer in this game too!!!Can you hand me some nails please!!!........Dawgs win but do not cover 45-14!!!

South Alabama Jaguars (25.5pt DOG) @ South Carolina Gamecocks….
I have to admit I was a little disappointed after the Gamecock's win last weekend!!!...............REASON: No disguised-dejected-pissed off- sarcastic-tirade post game interview by Steve Spurrier!!! DANG!!! Gamecocks become bowl eligible this weekend!!!..........But, everyone knows this week's game is the precursor to the grand finale with Clemson!!!.....South Carolina could really turn the lemons they received during the season into lemonade with a strong finish!!!! With a win over rivalry Clemson in "baby death valley" and a bowl berth game and win; the Gamecocks could actually go into 2015 riding high on a four game winning streak!!!(No worries this week)...........Gamecocks win but do not cover 45-20!!!

#8 Ole Miss Rebels (3.5pt FAV) @ Arkansas Razorbacks….
Bret Bielema might be from up NORTH but the more I listen to Coach Bielema's press conference interviews the more I like him!!!..........................I bet if you ask him which is better; Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme????...................He would answer "BOTH"!!!...........lollll……..…I want to party with him!!! Oh, and just for the record-----------KRISPY KREMES RULE!!!!......At the beginning of the season the story line for this Razorback team was they had two great running backs………….Now, the story line is this Razorback defense and the use of them big ole tight-ends!!!.....I don't know of a team right now that's going to be harder to beat at home than this Razorback football team (except for maybe Alabama) They should have beaten Bama, Georgia and Texas A&M and did beat LSU at home!!!.....Let's just say, you "DO NOT" want to be playing this Arkansas football team in Fayetteville right now!!!......Ole Miss, you guys have your hands full this week……And, If I've seen it once, I've seen it a hundred times, a team has a bye week comes out playing sluggish and flat in the 1st half and gets behind early. As good as this Razorback team is at game control, you can't afford to start slow. You'll run out of time before you can catch them on the scoreboard……I think this Ole Miss Offense will struggle to find their rhythm and the defense dominate's the day!!!......Normally I like the underdog at home when the underdog at home is a DAWG!!!! But in this game, I like the "underhog" at home when the "underhog" at home is a HAWG!!! Razorbacks win and pocket the points 20-17!!!

Western Carolina Catamounts (33.5pt DOG) @ #2 Alabama Crimson Tide….
Here's a summary of Alabama's victory last weekend:
Controlled, Fold, Hold, Rolled, Stole and Sold!!!!
The Crimson Tide "CONTROLLED" the line of scrimmage most of the 1st half and led at the half 19-3!!!!
The Bulldog offense looked as if might "FOLD" after getting backed-up for a safety in the 1st quarter!!!!
Did the Bulldogs "HOLD" the Tide out of the endzone on the Henry fumble that got reversed????
Bama "ROLLED" when Blake Sims picked up 3 key 1st downs on what turned out to be the winning drive!!!
Dak had his pass "STOLE" three times which led to Bama robbing the Bulldogs of an undefeated season!..........The Selection Committee met Tuesday nite and was "SOLD" on Alabama as the #1 team in the country!..........As hard as it was to climb back into the #1 slot; don't think Bama is going to have a letdown this week!!! The Tide rolls and covers 42-7!!!

Samford Bulldogs (33.5pt DOG) @ #16 Auburn Tigers….
Last weekend was a classic example of how you can let the team that beat you the week before beat you again the next week!!!!..........Auburn got drilled by Georgia last weekend and part of it was Georgia and the other part was Texas A&M!!!! Not only did the Tigers fumble away a game to the Aggies but they also unfortunately fumbled away their dream(s) of playing in the SEC Championship Game and the National Championship Game!!! Expect the Tigers to win this week but don't expect them to impress!!!.......Everyone in Auburn knows; well, everyone in Alabama knows; WELL HELL, everyone in the country knows what Auburn Tigers goals are for the remaining season!!!!……...............It's not just to beat Alabama!!!!
IT'S TO RUIN ALABAMA'S SEASON!!!..............(No SEC title game and No NATIONAL title game)..........and they can absolutely do that by beating Alabama!!!.....So, this Samford game means nothing to the tigers other than a win……The real deal is in two weeks….The SHOWDOWN in T-town!!!...IRON BOWL LXXIX!!!......As far as Samford goes………..Big time defense!!!!(3 shutouts)and they have a really good QB!!! His name is Michael Eubank and he's 6'6" 246lb California native that usually throws for 250 to 300 yards passing each week!!!Samford is 7-3 and on a 4 game winning streak and would love to end their season with a BANG in the plains!!!.....................This game is the last game of the regular season for the Bulldogs………….Since both teams are from the great state of Alabama; most of the players already know each other so there will be no intimidation factor….......A 1st half fight and then a 2nd half flight!!! Tigers win but do not cover 35-14!!!

Missouri Tigers (3pt DOG) @ Tennessee Volunteers….
Tennessee's favorite tune goes something like this………….
Rocky Top, you'll always be
Home sweet home to me.
Good old Rocky Top,
Rocky Top, Tennessee!
Rocky Top, Tennessee!
Jimbo's favorite tune goes something like this………….
Martha White, you'll always be
Favorite brand to me.
Good old, Martha White,
Flaky with Jelly!!!
Flaky with Jelly!!!...............lolllll………...Ok, who wants some biscuits now?????
Will the real Missouri please stand up???(You young puppies won't get this reference----Google 70's game shows "To Tell The Truth" if you need to know….lolll)Missouri loses to Georgia at home 34-0 and then turns around the very next week and beats Florida on the road 42-13!!!....They lose to a 3-7 Indiana team, lose to Georgia 34-0 and are still in 1st place in the SEC East!!!........(over Georgia!!!)
Everything is upside down in "OPPOSITE WORLD"!!!....The only way for Georgia to take back their rightful place as #1 is to beat Missouri again!!!!………Well, that can't happen!!!.....Or can it??? Georgia can't play Missouri again this year but one of their home grown can; Volunteers QB Joshua Dobb, a native of Georgia, burst onto the scene in the Alabama game when both starting QBs were unable to play. Ever since Mr. Dobbs has hit the field; Tennessee has become a different team!!! Volunteers win and cover 35-30!!!

Vanderbilt Commodores (30pt DOG) @ #4 Mississippi State Bulldogs….
Ok, Ole Miss fans; you've been waiting a long time to say it! So, say it!!! "GOOD DAK" and "BAD DAK"!!! Ok, happy???.......lollllllll…...."Bad Bo" or "Good Bo"; one thing is "Fo-Sho"-------------------------------Bo KNOWS football!!!
But just remember---------------------------------Dak KNOWS the Egg Bowl!!!
The Dawgs had a tough "Row to Hoe" last weekend with having to go into T-town to "try-n-knockoff" the SEC King of the Hill. The Bulldogs could "NOT" have had a worst start but did still manage to make it a game in the 2nd half!!!….It was a great game to watch!!!!.....But unfortunately, unlike modern day t-ball, not everyone's going to get a trophy and be declared a winner!!!.....The Dawgs lost the game but earned some respect nationally…And who knows; they may end up getting a second crack at Alabama!!!.......As far as Vandy goes; the Commodores just recently won by their largest margin over an opponent and scored the most points of the season against Old Dominion!......Vandy has improved greatly and with two weeks to get ready for the dawgs they will be prepared!!!...BUT, they aren't playing Old Dominion this weekend!!! This weekend; they got some Dawgs---------------------------UP IN HERE!!!
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind,,,,,,,, up in here,,,,,,,,up in here,
Y'all gon' make me go all out,,,,,,,,,,,,,, up in here,,,,,,,, up in here,
Y'all gon' make me act a fool,,,,,,,,,,,,,, up in here,,,,,,,, up in here,
Y'all gon' make me lose my cool,,,,,,,,, up in here,,,,,,,,, up in here!!!
Bulldogs win but do not cover 42-17!!!

End of Week Thirteen

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Twelve**************

****Week Twelve Results****

Picked 04 winners out of 06 games (Straight up) 66.67%

Picked 04 winners out of 06 games (Against the Spread) 66.67%
****YTD Results****
Picked 74 winners out of 94 games (Straight up) 78.72%
Picked 46 winners out of 91 games (Against the Spread) 50.55%

This post was edited on 11/20 10:19 PM by Doggystyle35