ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS - SEC 2014 - Week Ten

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Ten - Saturday - SEC-2014

Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks (33pt DOG) @ Texas A&M Aggies….
In just three short weeks Kenny Hill just went from being Kenny "Trill" to Kenny "Over the Hill"!!!
The "BEATDOWN-SHUTDOWN" that Alabama laid on Texas A&M was a direct result of them being dominated by Miss State and Ole Miss in the two games prior to the Alabama!!!! This Aggie team was whipped physically and emotionally before they even got to Bryant-Denny Stadium to play Alabama!!! Watching the Aggies struggle against Alabama kinda reminded me of a prison shower scene!!! And yes; the Aggies dropped the soap!!! Well, this week the Aggies get to be the pitcher instead of the catcher!!!......Aggies win and cover 55-21!!!

Florida Gators (12.5pt DOG) @ #9 Georgia Bulldogs….
Florida's Will "Musty-Chimp" better pick up more bananas than Georgia this weekend or he's going to be looking for a new jungle to live in come end of November!!!.....His QB Jeff Driskel has the worst QB rating in the SEC but he does lead in one statistical category and he's consistently good at it; and that category is "MOST INTERCEPTIONS"!!!!........Driskel has games where he couldn't hit the broad side of the barn even if he was standing inside!!!................But even if he's on target his receivers can't catch!!! In fact, they're so bad they could open up a kissing both in West Africa, and still not catch Ebola!!! The only way Florida wins this game is if the Bulldog's bus crashes and kills everyone on board and even then the game might go into overtime!!!....On the other sideline, Georgia might actually be better without Gurley….Well, not really, but Chubb is definitely working out!!!!....This Georgia defense is starting to peak plus Gurley will be back for the Auburn game....With that said, this Bulldog team is back sitting in the driver's seat again and will be focused on task at hand!!!.....If Georgia beats Florida this year it will stretch the Dawgs winning streak to 4 "in-a-row" against the Gators!!! The Dawgs haven't enjoyed that much success in over 30yrs against the Gators!!!....Well, I guess its "Back to the Future" for the Bulldogs! Hey UGA, don't forget to tell "ALF" I said hi!!!..........Dawgs win and cover 38-24!!!

Kentucky Wildcats (6.5pt DOG) @ Missouri Tigers….
Who the hell is Missouri? Are they the team that lost and got SHUTDOWN to Georgia 34-0? Or are they the team that went to Florida and put a BEATDOWN on Florida 42-13? Inquiring minds want to know!!! I keep forgetting Missouri QB Maty Mauk is only a sophomore but his Interceptions to TD ratio is increasing in popularity more than a jack rabbit dating service!!!.....Let's just say he doesn't mind throwing interceptions every once in awhile!!!.....Now, Kentucky on the other hand has themselves a QB!!!.......Ohhhhh, and just a reminder to everyone----Kentucky's QB Patrick Towles, yeaaaa, he's just a sophomore!!! He basically passed for 400 yards against Miss State last week and rushed for almost 100yards…….Props to you Kentucky!!!......He's good!!!!(Plus he's 6'5" which should make all you basketball fans love him even more!!!)……..I would call for the upset if this game were being played in Kentucky…But, it's not!!...Tigers win but do not cover 31-28!!!

#4 Auburn Tigers (2.5pt DOG) @ #7 Ole Miss Rebels….
What does "Bad Bo" Wallace and Bigfoot have in common???
#1-They roughly the same shoe size and about the same height!!!
#2-They are both nocturnal creatures and both like to play in the middle of a field at night!!!
#3-Messin' with Sasquatch---or "Bad Bo"; DON'T DO IT!!! (You've seen the commercials---bad temper!)
#4-They both have been known to really STINK IT UP!!!
#5-Neither one likes Black Bears!!!
Hey BO,,,, Suck it up buttercup!!!!......Auburn is coming to Oxford this weekend!!!.....Hugh Freeze's message to the team this week will be-----Don't let LSU beat you twice!!!…..and on the other sideline Coach Malzahn is reminding his players that they control their destiny and if they win out they will be playing in the SEC title game!!!!.....Life ain't going to be easy in the SEC loser's bracket; and unfortunately for one of these two teams; the loser of this game will definitely end their dream of reaching the SEC championship game in ATL, and in the process, smash of all hopes of making the College Football Playoffs!!!...I think Nick Marshall will be able to capitalize with Rebel LB Denzel Nkemdiche out for the season….But, I like the Rebels playing at home and I absolutely love the Ole Miss defense!!!Rebels win and cover 27-24!!!

Old Dominion Monarchs (8pt DOG) @ Vanderbilt Commodores….
The "SEC POWER HOUSE" of Vanderbilt (insert sarcasm) is taking on the Conference USA "Door Mat"; Old Dominion!!!! This Monarch team looks like a Bunion but smells more like an Onion with that 1-4 conference record!!!..............So, folks prepared to be amazed in this week's "Bottom Feeder Classic"!!! I'm just picturing a room full of Odds Makers sitting around a table in Vegas trying to set the line on this football game; they probably all looked at each other at the same time and said "WHY??? Why would anyone watch this game much less bet on it???".....Gamblers Anonymous is a twelve-step program for people who have a gambling problem. The only requirement for membership is a desire to cease problem gambling…….Hey Gamblers, I may have found you a cure!!!! Just record this game and watch it over, and over, and over, and over until you can't take it anymore!!!.....You should start to feel your body detoxin' about 2 minutes into watching this game!!!...As a Commodores fan; there is one good thing you need to consider coming into this game-------and that's the TICKET PRICE!!! Can you say bargain???.....Commodores win but do not cover 35-34!!!

Arkansas Razorbacks (10.5pt DOG) @ #1 Mississippi State Bulldogs….
The HAWGS vs. The DAWGS……….I think everyone in the United States knows that Arkansas is about two plays away from being 6-2!!!.......They fumbled away a victory over Alabama and handed over the game to Texas A&M on a silver platter in OT!!! They're more dangerous than a pissed off rattlesnake that somebody just stepped on!!!!.....Somebody is goin' to get bit by Arkansas before this season ends and Dan Mullen just hope's it ain't his ass this weekend!!!.....Plus, I really don't want to have to watch Bully attempt the suck the poison out of Dan Mullen's rear!!!....Well,,,,,,,,,, maybe I would!!!…..Everyone knows about RB Collins and Williams but no one is noticing that QB Brandon Allen is quietly becoming a huge weapon for this Razorback offense. The Hawgs offense is finally balanced plus they have two 1st round NFL picks lining up on the defensive line…………DT Darius Philon and DE Trey Flowers are legit!!! As far as the Bulldogs goes; they must est. the run with Mr. Bowling Ball or Mr. Heisman. Once they do that the passing lanes will open up for the big plays down the field for De'Runnya Wilson & company!!! Defensively, the front seven must continue to dominate and press the QB and in the secondary you're going to bend; just don't break!!!...........I believe the Bullpuppies get it done in StarkVegas!!!..........Bulldogs win but do not cover 38-31!!!

Tennessee Volunteers (8pt DOG) @ South Carolina Gamecocks….
I believe Cocky earned his name last weekend (5 for 6 on 4th down conversions)....loll…Incredible!!!....Steve Spurrier went DEEP DEEP into the play book last weekend….Everyone from Alabama to South Carolina knows that Steve Spurrier did everything within his power to win that game at Auburn last weekend!!!.....(EVERTHING).....In fact, at one time I thought I actually saw him pull hat out of a rabbit!!! Bottom-line for this Gamecock team; you should beat every team you play that doesn't average more than 30 points per a game and you will struggle with every team that averages more than 30 points per game!!!.......You should be able to win out if Clemson's QB Deshaun Watson can't get back in time!!! Finishing the season by going 8-4, beatin' Clemson and goin' to Florida to play in a Bowl game!!!!!! Yeaaa, I'd take that too after the season this team has had!!! Mike Davis is COCK-strong, the birds will be roosting at home and Spurrier has opened up the play book!....Gamecocks win but do not cover 34-28!!!

End of Week Ten

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Nine**************

****Week Nine Results****

Picked 05 winners out of 06 games (Straight up) 83.33%

Picked 02 winners out of 05 games (Against the Spread) 40.00%
****YTD Results****
Picked 61 winners out of 75 games (Straight up) 81.33%
Picked 37 winners out of 72 games (Against the Spread) 51.39%

This post was edited on 10/30 11:10 PM by Doggystyle35

This post was edited on 11/1 6:09 PM by Doggystyle35