ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS - SEC 2014 -Week Nine

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Nine - Saturday - SEC-2014

UAB Blazers (25pt DOG) @ Arkansas Razorbacks….
Neither the grounds crew nor Coach Bret Bielema could have been prepared for the amount of DAWG sheeee-it left behind from the Georgia Bulldogs visit last weekend!!!…..It got ugly and it got ugly quick!!!
Arkansas came into this game as kinda of the Connoisseur of Running Backs!!!....With Georgia's Todd Gurley out of the game, the media attention quickly turned to the HAWGS pig pen of running backs!!!
Razorback RB Jonathan Williams and Alex Collins were going to be the headlines until Georgia's Nick Chubb got his chance to speak…..And boy did he-----202 yards rushing on 30carries for 2 TDs!!!..I'm pretty sure that RB Jonathan Williams and RB Alex Collins are so tired of watching ESPN highlights of Nick Chubb this week that there's probably not a working TV set within a two mile radius of athletic dorm!!!!....I'm absolutely certain that Collins and Williams will be cleaning out their cleats on the front side of a UAB jersey before the 2nd quarter begins this weekend!!!……You count on these two "showing up" and "showing out "this Saturday!!!.....Razorbacks win and cover 45-17!!!

#1 Mississippi State Bulldogs (14pt FAV) @ Kentucky Wildcats….
The Age-Old battle continues-------------------------------The DAWGS vs. The KATS!!!
Kentucky fans, I've researched many facts about this game to help me better determine the outcome of the game. There's one hard fact that just keeps jumping out to me as I do my research. And that is; liquor sales are now completely legal on Sundays in Lexington!!!....This should definitely be an advantage for you hard core Kentucky fans on Sunday morning!!! You should not even feel any "post-game depression" until Wednesday or Thursday of next week!!! Plus, if you don't go to bed Saturday night; you should be able to get to Church early on Sunday morning in time to hear the preacher!!! Assuming the preacher sobers up by 10am---------heard he was a big Wildcat fan too!!! Dogs and Cats have been fighting each other for as long as I can remember; and this weekend is no exception!!! But, this year the cat is fighting a PIT-DAK!!!....And once Mullen gives the command "DAK-ATTACK"; it's all over for the pretty kitty!!!...............And that's a fact, DAK!!!! Bulldogs win and cover 42-21!!!

Vanderbilt Commodores (22.5pt DOG) @ Missouri Tigers….
The Vanderbilt Commodores football team has lived by the motto "ANCHOR DOWN" for the past few years, but this weekend, their motto should read------"HUNKER DOWN"!!!.......There's a storm brewing in ZOU-town and the Commodores are getting ready to have their doors blown off their ship unless they "hunker down" this weekend and play football!!!....I haven't seen anything from this Vanderbilt football team or coaching staff that makes me think they can handle a "spring shower" much less the F5 tornado that's coming this weekend!!!.....Missouri knows they must "win-out" and pray Georgia stumbles in order for them to have a chance at the big dance in Atlanta!!!….They will be focused and well prepared this weekend!!!……So what can the Vandy fans expect to see; expect to see a violently rotating funnel cloud spit out one mascot by the name Mr. Commodore and possibility one mooing jersey cow!!!
Tigers win and cover 42-17!!!

#3 Ole Miss Rebels (3pt FAV) @ #24 LSU Tigers….
Ok, everybody sing along……
Ole Misssssssssssss,,,,, gonna beatcha with Nkemdiche!!!
Ole Misssssssssssss,,,,, gonna beatcha with Nkemdiche!!!
Ole Misssssssssssss,,,,, gonna beatcha, Ole Misssssssssssss,,,,, gonna beatcha
Ole Misssssssssssssss,,,,, gonna beatch with Nkemdiche!!!
This game isn't very complicated; LSU won't be able to score on Ole Miss. In fact, I'm being generous by giving LSU 17 points!!!...But, I'm predicting a guest appearance visit in the 1st half by Big Bad Bo Wallace! LSU's secondary is definitely legit & opportunistic and I think they are primed for a Bo Wallace Pocket Pickin' Palooza in 1st half!!!!….But none of that really matters with this star studded Ole Miss Defense!!! Rebels win and cover 30-17!!!

South Carolina Gamecocks (19.5pt DOG) @ #5 Auburn Tigers….
ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING----------and apparently---- carried the Gamecock defense with him!!
There are many suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of ELVIS and this Gamecock defense!
-Elvis died in August;the Gamecock's defense died in its season opener with Texas A&M - August 28th!!!
-Elvis died taking a crap; the Gamecock defense died not giving a crap!!!
-Elvis died full of sheeee-it; Carolina's Defensive Coordinator, Lorenzo Ward is full of sheeeeee-it!!!
Well, I'm thinking the fans of South Carolina might be pushing to have their mascot name revised from COCKY to HUMBLE this year!!!...Auburn is waaaay too good of a team and well coached to take this game for granted!!!!….Expect Coach Malzhan and QB Nick Marshall to be "laser focused" on this game after having to wait a week to perform after the Miss State loss!!!..... Spurrier, on the other hand, will have these boys sky high with taunts of "EAST vs. WEST" and "18 point underdogs"!!!......I believe the Gamecock's offense will be able to keep this game close by matching Auburn's scoring until the 4th quarter!!!.......But, at the end of the day----Cats over Birds!!!....Tigers win but do not cover 45-28!!!

#4 Alabama Crimson Tide (17pt FAV) @ Tennessee Volunteers….
Smokey Smokey, so happy to be alive;
Til he turned east off of highway 55!!!
Smokey caught a scent at the Oxford Square;
While looking for colonel rebel, he got attacked by a bear!!!
The BLACK BEAR was nasty and mean as a SNAKE;
Poor ole Smokey began to quiver and shake!!!
That black bear quickly taught ole Smokey how to sit and stay;
And then pointed to Tuscaloosa as Smokey began to pray!!!
Smokey asked the bear---Can Tennessee beat The Tide?
The bear shook his head and pointed to his hyde!!!
With his tail tucked low Smokey headed back to the hill;
With a Saban coming soon, Smokey's working on his will!!!
Well, I'm not so sure if ole Smokey is going to have a fun weekend this Saturday either…..Roll Tide Roll!!!......The Tide rolls and covers 35-13!!!

End of Week Nine

**************Results after Week Eight**************

****Week Eight Results****

Picked 05 winners out of 06 games (Straight up) 83.33%

Picked 02 winners out of 06 games (Against the Spread) 33.33%
****YTD Results****
Picked 56 winners out of 69 games (Straight up) 81.20%
Picked 35 winners out of 67 games (Against the Spread) 52.23%