ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS - SEC 2014 - Week Fourteen

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Fourteen - Thursday - SEC-2014

LSU Tigers (3.5pt FAV) @ Texas A&M Aggies….
Smash football vs. Dash football..............LSU will try-n-pound the football down the Aggie's throat by running their "Can You Stop Me from Punching You in the Face" offense!!! While Texas A&M, on the other hand, will try-n- gas the Tiger defense by running their "No Huddle-Hurry Up-Yo Ass Better Be in Shape" offense!!!!.....Both teams come into this game 7-4!!!……………..Both teams are bowl eligible!!! Both teams are coming off a bye week!!!….......Both teams are coming off losses!!!............Both teams think they have solved their QB problem!!!.......And both teams should be ready to play!!!......Well, we shall see Thursday night!!!………But, if I'm betting on this game; I trust this LSU defense way more than I do their offense!!!……But more importantly, I trust this LSU defense over Texas A&M's offense and defense!!!...............Plus, "Less" Miles hasn't been lucky in a few games!!!…………….……So, he's due!!! One rabbit out the hat trick coming up!!!.....................Bayou Bengals win but do not cover 28-27!!!

Week Fourteen - Friday - SEC-2014

Arkansas Razorbacks (3pt FAV) @ #17 Missouri Tigers….
In the immortal words of Andrew Dice Clay----"YOU EVER GO HAWGIN'???....YEAH!!!....THERE SHE IS; ABOUT 300,,,,,,350LBS……SOOoooooooooo,,,,I GO OVER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HEY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I GOT FUDGE!!!!!"
I'm not sure of the technique that Brett Bielema used to seduce his HAWGS to keep following him home after repeated let downs but I'm starting to suspect Hersey's Chocolate Kisses!!!....And Missouri, on the other hand, reminds me of an old, out of shape Muhammad Ali which has mastered the "rope-a-dope" and does just enough to survive in the early rounds just to get a shot at the title in the late rounds!!! But eventually, even the "rope of dope" quits working! So, does Mizzou have one more fight left in them??? It's been pretty incredible seeing how these two teams rose up from the ashes of "Doom-N- Gloom" to "Plume and Bloom"!!!........I did not circle this game on my calendar last year as a "must see" game!!! Well, it's circled on my calendar this week!!!..................................Razorbacks win and cover 24-20!!!

Week Fourteen - Saturday - SEC-2014

South Carolina Gamecocks (4.5pt DOG) @ #23 Clemson Tigers….
Does anyone realize Gamecock QB, Dylan Thompson, has already surpassed the 3,000 yard mark in passing this season?.......Did you know; RB Mike Davis only needs 112 yards to hit 1,000 yards rushing for the season???......... (That would make back-to-back seasons for MR. Davis!!!)……One of the few highlights for the Gamecocks this season was the discovery of sophomore WR, Pharoh Cooper!!! He's had a great year and is only 79 yards away from having himself 1,000 yards receiving this season!!!
As far as Clemson goes; it's all about Dabo's double DDs!!!! (Defense and Deshaun) Clemson's defense is ranked 8th in the country and has kept Clemson in all of its games with the exception of Georgia!!!! Expect the Clemson defense to "Show UP" and "Slow UP" the Gamecock offense!!! And Deshaun Watson???? Even if Deshaun can suit up at QB this weekend, he's not going to be an effective scrambler!!!……His knee injury is going to limit his ability to pick up key 1st downs with his legs; plus it might affect his ability to extend plays which he does really really well!!! The Gamecocks are now bowl eligible and will probably end up playing in one of the "Bottom Feeder" bowls but everyone knows this weekend's game with the Tigers is South Carolina's real bowl game!!! In fact, a win here would almost feel like the Reverend Steve Spurrier has washed away the sins of the season!!!...I know this game is at Clemson and the Cocks have struggled on defense.........But, with Watson on the mend, Dylan and Davis able to put up points plus the fact the Gamecocks have placed a "Chicken Curse" on the Tigers; I'm rolling with the upset on this one!!!…………………Gamecocks win and pocket the points 35-33!!!

#16 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (13pt DOG) @ #8 Georgia Bulldogs….
With temps dropping down into the upper 20's Friday nite; it's going to be a THREE DOG NIGHT!!!
Meet the three dogs--------------Coach Mark Richt, QB Hutson Mason and RB Nick Chubb!!!!
Kinda makes me think of that old song by THREE DOG NIGHT!!!!......Now, what's it called???
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, YES!!!!.........It's called "NICK CHUBB WAS A BULLDOG"----dun-dun-dun
Nick Chubb was a bulldog………..dun-dun-dun
He was good friend of mine……dun-dun-dun
I never could tackle him….
But I sure met him at the goal line,,,,,, Now sing it….
Joy to the world, Joy to all the Georgia boys and girls,
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
And joy to Uga and me!!!
Chubb is going to be breaking out his fly swatter on this pesky yellow jackets defense!!!! Don't see Georgia having a letdown with so much on the line; plus, the DAWGS are playing their best football of the season right now!!!...And don't be surprised if you see Uga after the game sporting a new Arkansas Razorback sweat shirt!!!..........GO HAWGS-beat Missouri!!!...........Dawgs win but do not cover 38-28!!!

Kentucky Wildcats (13.5pt DOG) @ #24 Louisville Cardinals….
CATS vs. BIRDS…….I love Kitty Kats!!!!....Scratch that (pun intended); I meant to say I love Kit Kats!!!……..........Yeaaaa, the ones covered in chocolate!!! And no I'm not going ALF on you this week!!!
Normally, I like a cat's chances of beating up on a bird but when the bird turns out to be an ostrich; well, sometimes that brings out the PussyCat in the WildCat!!!........This Wildcat team started out 5-1 with the only loss coming from a road game OT loss to Florida!!!....With a win over South Carolina it appeared Kentucky might be a new rising star of the "EAST"--------------------------------------------then TROUBLE!!! Kentucky looses the next 5 games in-a-row!!!!…They must win this last game to become bowl eligible!!!
With that being said, the only bowl that Kentucky is going to see this year is the toilet bowl!!! Beating a rising Louisville football team at home---------NO WAY!Louisville wins but does not cover 31-21!!!

Florida Gators (8.5pt DOG) @#1 Florida State Seminoles….
Famous Jameis Winston must once again prove that he can handle the pressure this week!!!
Of course, I'm not talking about football; I'm talking about him having to run to the grocery store this week to pick up a turkey for Thanksgiving--------------------------and having the pressure to pay for it!!!!
If the same Florida team that showed up to play Georgia shows up in Tallahassee this weekend; the
"Seminoles" might start looking like "Cinnamon Rolls" to the Gator defense!!!......One thing is for sure; Florida's soon to be ex-Coach Will Muschamp knows defense……Despite Florida's struggles to win games; the one constant has been the Gator defense (with the exception of the Missouri game) This Florida State defense is soft enough for this Gator offense to put up points….If The Gator's offense comes to play and can execute at a high level plus score early and often; then this Florida's defense just may have enough of a "puncher's chance" in the 4th quarter of stopping Famous Jameis' Famous Fourth Comebacks!!!........But, I can't believe it until I see it!!!!....Florida State wins but does not cover 34-28!!!

#4 Mississippi State Bulldogs (3 pt FAV) @ #18 Ole Miss Rebels….
Bully has plans on "marking" every blade of grass at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium this coming weekend! Cody Prewitt has plans of making every Bulldog player and fan taste grass this coming weekend!!!!!!! And Robert Nkemdiche has plans of smoking grass with every player and fan after this weekend!!!!!! Hey, I'm just sayin' "My boy likes his weed!!!!"...............The 2014 EGG BOWL game has finally arrived!!! It will be the 111th time the Bulldogs and the Rebels have faced each other in the "Battle of the Brag"!!! Winner takes all!!!!............The Bulldogs hold an edge over the Rebels this past decade with 6 wins coming from the last 10 games but the Rebels hold the edge historically (61 wins 43 losses and 6 ties) I'm going to break down this game very scientifically!!!…………….Mathematically breaking down this game is simply undisputable and undeniable!!!............The name "DAK" has one more letter than the name" BO"!!!............lolllllll………..So, expect this game to be very close; but in the end "DAK" edges out "BO" by one letter-----------or in this case, by one point!!!.........Bulldogs win but do not cover 35-34!!!

Tennessee Volunteers (17pt FAV) @ Vanderbilt Commodores….
The Volunteers haven't had a winning season since 2009!!!(The Lane Kiffin Year)….The Commodores on the other hand have been to three straight bowl games!!!!.....The Commodores pulled off the impossible last year by handing the Volunteers "back-2-back" losses which had not happened in 88yrs!!!
Well, the "Reality Bus" just made a stop and it's in the process of making a big ole U-turn in the middle of the road of success!!! Volunteer Coach, Butch Jones, is now in the driver's seat and seems to know exactly where he wants to go!!!There's nothing that Coach Derek Mason or any of his Commodore players can do to get out of the way of this "Bowl Bound" bus!!!............................(LOCK of the WEEK)Volunteers win and cover 35-17!!!

#15 Auburn Tigers (8.5pt DOG) @ #2 Alabama Crimson Tide….
Dick Satan VS the WORLD!!!.....Nick Saban's deal with the devil is back on the table again this year!!! They have been in HELL re-negotiating this deal since the Arkansas game!!!…..Rumor has it, for only 5 more national championship rings plus an extra 25million dollars; Nick Saban is willing to release the devil from his contractual obligations!!!...lolll…The devil was quoted this week in Hell Times Newspaper: "Yeaaaa, ole Nick got me good!!! Sorry S.O.B. is trying to bankrupt me!!! He's killing me!!! His soul just isn't worth it to me anymore. I just need to focus on my passion now which is Vanderbilt!!!!"
Well it's time for The IRON BOWL!!!.....It's the 79th meeting of these two teams and with national title stakes on the line it should be another good one!!!!......Auburn's had the edge on the series over the past decade (6-4) but the Crimson Tide holds the series historical edge (42-35-1)……Offensively both team are evenly matched……Defensively Auburn is respectable but Alabama is off the chain!!!...For all you Auburn faithful that think this game is going to be the UPSET of the year……Don't start drinking the Kool-Aid just yet!!!.............................With the way Alabama is playing right now, especially at home; I'm not smelling the UPSET this time!!!!!
Alabama is on a roll............Kind of like a "ROLL TIDE" roll!!!!........The Tide wins and covers 35-21!!!

End of Week Fourteen

**************Results after Week Thirteen**************

****Week Thirteen Results****
Picked 07 winners out of 08 games (Straight up) 87.50%
Picked 04 winners out of 08 games (Against the Spread) 50%
****YTD Results****
Picked 81 winners out of 102 games (Straight up) 79.41%
Picked 50 winners out of 99 games (Against the Spread) 50.51%

**************Results after Week Fourteen**************

****Week Fourteen Results****

Picked 05 winners out of 09 games (Straight up) 55.55%

Picked 05 winners out of 09 games (Against the Spread) 55.55%
****YTD Results****
Picked 86 winners out of 111 games (Straight up) 77.48%
Picked 55 winners out of 108 games (Against the Spread) 50.93%

bro, Im glad you dont post this garbage on our place anymore.......

I think you might have stumbled on one that was right.....Alabama?

wow

ADVERTISEMENT