ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS - SEC 2014 - Week Eleven

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Eleven - Saturday - SEC-2014

#17 Georgia Bulldogs (10.5pt FAV) @ Kentucky Wildcats….
Poor ole UGA was last seen limping around the Georgia campus licking his wounds trying to get over the licking he took in J-Ville last weekend!!!................Florida's Albert G. Gator put more of a lickin' on the Dawgs; he put an old fashion chompin' on them!!!.......In fact, Georgia officials have sent a team of veterinarians down to Gainesville to have Albert G. Gator placed under a 24 hour surveillance watch in anticipation that UGA's corkscrew stub of a tail might come pooping out this week!!!.........One of two things usually happens when a DAWG gets run over; he wonders off into the woods to die or he heals up & goes back for more!!!........Every time I think I can count Georgia out; they come back barking for more!!!…..I really can't figure out this BULLDOG team!!!.....They're up,,,, they're down,,,,, they're sideways---literally they are all over the place!!!…Coach Richt, how do you spell inconsistence? (U-G-A) As far as Kentucky goes, Wildcat's QB Patrick Towles has NFL written all over him plus I like how Kentucky is playing at home!!!....... But in the end there can only be one dominate team in Lexington; and that team is----The Kentucky Wildcats BASKETBALL Team!!!...Dawgs win but do not cover 38-28!!!

Presbyterian Blue Hose (33.5pt DOG) @ #12 Ole Miss Rebels (Black Bears)….
First off I want to wish Laquon Treadwell a speedy recover!!!..........Secondly, I want to remind all you Ole Miss fans that broken bones are better than tearing ligaments in football!!! The Rehab time is 4months vs. back in 14 months!!!.........Mr. Treadwell will be back stronger than ever in 4months!!! So, what do Ole Miss and Presbyterian's mascots have in common???............................ANSWER; One school goes by the mascot name "Blue Hose" and the other school got "HOSED" by the mascot name!!! Rumor has it that the name, Blue Hose, refers to the blue stockings that the Presbyterian Scotch-Irish wore under their kilts, but the college says it was simply because the athletes started wearing blue socks(aka hose) and uniforms in 1915!!!…So, basically your mascot is a pair of "panty hose"!!! Nicccccce!!! I'm guessing the former Ole Miss Mascot selection committee will be dying to reconvene after realizing such a great mascot name wasn't considered first time around!!! Maybe Johnny Vaught's JOCKs, Billy Brewer's BRAs or maybe just create a mascot of Joe Lee Dunn wearing a girdle!!! Hey, work with me here folks!!!...All I know is; the mascot name JOCK and Coach Steve Sloan should never be used together!!! (EVER) The only team getting hosed this week is Presbyterian..........Rebels win and cover 52-14!!!

Texas A&M Aggies (21.5pt DOG) @ #3 Auburn Tigers….
Just 30 days ago Texas A&M was #6 in the country, had another potential Heisman Trophy winner playing at QB plus they were undefeated!!!......Today they are unranked; they have benched their QB and are a 3 TD underdog to Auburn!!!!WOW!!!....The bigger they are; the harder they fall!!! Coach Sumlin is trying to patch up this team and glue humpty dumpty back together again before he takes another hard fall!!!…..Unfortunately for Coach Sumlin he won't find any Glue Factories in Auburn; and good luck finding a "sap producing" tree at Toomer's Corner!!!(Thanks Harvey!!! wink wink)…..No way this Auburn team losses momentum after coming off a huge win in Oxford last week. Auburn knows they must win out to get into the playoffs. Every game every week is do or die for them….Nick Marshall is "primed & ready" to explode this weekend!!!!...Plus, when you add RB Artis-Payne to the mix; it's just like pouring rocket fuel onto the fire!!!.....Expect a blowout at Jordan-Hare and then after the game; expect a blowout at the Supper Club!!!........WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!! Tigers win and cover 45-21!!!

Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks (33.5pt DOG) @ #1 Mississippi State Bulldogs….
Remember Brett Favre???.....Ok, do you remember his nephew Dylan Favre that went to Miss State??? He played sparingly in 2011 and later quit the team because he felt he wasn't getting his fair share of snaps and didn't want to be the back-up QB!......Well, just to catch you up to speed!!!!... Dylan left Miss. State to go play football at Pearl River Community College, got busted for drugs with intent to sale during summer, got beat up and drilled at Pearl River during the 2012 football season, an ex-Miss State grad asst. working as an assistant at UT-Martin invited him to come play at UT-Martin and this is where he is today; playing for the UT-Martin Skyhawks as a---ok, are you ready for this???....AS A BACKUP QB!!!
Everyone knows this is a tune-up game for Alabama next week. The Bulldogs just need to go out and blowup the scoreboard in the 1st half and rest up in the 2nd half!!!.....Dak's ankle needs a vacation!!! With the pressure to win and to perform at a high level lesson this week; expect the Bulldogs to play relaxed and to just have a fun day of playing football!!! But, don't expect the freshman Jamoral Graham to be returning punts this weekend!!!....Yikes!!!....The Bulldogs better find a punt returner----SOON!!! I think Coach Mullen's goal this weekend is to just clean up the execution and try-n-stay (or get healthy) as you can before heading to Bama next week!!!!!!GO DAWGS!!!!.....Bulldogs win and cover 49-13!!

Florida Gators (14pt FAV) @ Vanderbilt Commodores….
After getting a taste of blood last weekend the Gators will be "Chompin' for a Stompin'" this weekend! Florida hammered Georgia with their rushing attack and if not for two late TDs the score would have been 38-7!!!........Coach Musty-Chimp had his defense attacking like a bunch of "hungry" gorillas and his offense just went "bananas" on the Georgia defense!!!.............Florida had two "Silver" Running Backs almost rush for 200 yards-----------a piece!!!.......So for now, it appears that Coach Musty-Chimp was able to get the monkey off his back!!!.......lolllll…Ok! Enough already with my ape references!!!
Hey VANDY, I'm talking to you!!!....The only way you can win this game is by one of the following ways:
-Florida hires the Washington Redskin's bus driver tomorrow and he drives them to this game!!!
-Florida pulls a Vandy!!!
-Vandy pulls a Florida!!!
Outside those 3 options; you're screwed!!!..............Gators win and cover 35-20!!!

#4 Alabama Crimson Tide (6pt FAV) @ #14 LSU Tigers….
"Bayou Bengals vs. Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer!!!........Tigers vs. Tide!!!!........UA vs. LSU............Big AL" vs. "Mike "Less" Miles vs. Dick Satan!!!......Alabama vs. Louisiana!!!!.......However you want to say it; but, this game is gonna be a knock down "slobber knobber"!!! Little Nicky won't need to get real tricky----in this game!!!....Coach Satan just needs to go into his Alabama refrigerator and grab himself one of them big ole boxes of DEFENSE and then scoop out a big ole bowl of "#2 in the country" with some Sims, Yeldon, Henry and Cooper sprinkled on top!!!
As far at LSU goes, the Tigers have definitely gotten better but so has Bama!!! The MOJO will certainly be "alive and well" at DEATH VALLEY this Saturday night!!!But "Less" Miles will need more than MOJO to win this game. He's going to need MOJO and a lot more!!! He's going to need to pull a rabbit out of his "mad hatter" hat, wear a lucky rabbit's foot, hang a lucky horseshoe in the locker room, add a witch doctor to his training staff and maybe even have a "Voodoo-doo-doo" colon cleansing with the Colonel's secret 11 herbs and spices!!!.............LSU has struggled to stop well-balanced running teams!!! With Alabama loaded at running back from the "Snout to the Out"; I really don't see LSU getting over the hump!!!Tigers keep it close for 3.8 quarters; then "inexperience" rears his ugly head!!!!!! The Tide rolls and covers 31-21!!!

End of Week Eleven

"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Ten**************

****Week Ten Results****

Picked 04 winners out of 07 games (Straight up) 57.14%

Picked 02 winners out of 07 games (Against the Spread) 28.57%
****YTD Results****
Picked 65 winners out of 82 games (Straight up) 79.27%
Picked 39 winners out of 79 games (Against the Spread) 49.37%

This post was edited on 11/6 9:46 PM by Doggystyle35