ADVERTISEMENT

Impressive Win Over Powerhouse Bowling Green on Saturday!

You are probably right "Allnut" (nice nickname)... I see lots of victories for Ohio State in the "powerhouse" B1G coming up. Then you'll make it to the National Championship and lose to an SEC school by 28 points. So congrats on your conference championship, whatever that means.

i will accept any smack talk anyone wants to give about that game. We looked like we slept walked through the entire game, and played with no passion, emotion or energy. If we play like that going forward, we may not win another game. Just my opinion though, our team was on a LSU loss hangover, we started a freshman at LT since our starter was out, our best DE was out and have been banged up in the secondary. Still not much of an excuse. Looked like we came out and physically dominated them to start, but instead of keeping up the pace and driving a dagger in their hearts, we played with no heart and let a very fired up and inspired BG team hang around. At the end of the day a win is a win, and i wouldnt exactly judge our team going forward on that one game, but we deserve some heat from the way our coaches and team performed.

Originally posted by RobbieFaulk:
You are probably right "Allnut" (nice nickname)... I see lots of victories for Ohio State in the "powerhouse" B1G coming up. Then you'll make it to the National Championship and lose to an SEC school by 28 points. So congrats on your conference championship, whatever that means.
Gamecock fan, here. I just don't get this. Why would Buckeye fans come over here to flame, when they should worry about their own schedule? Look, I understand why Klempsun trashes us and why the Rebels trash you Bulldogs, but why do traditional powers like OSU, FSU and Nebraska, want to pick on teams like South Carolina and Miss St? Us Gamecocks get bullied as well. However, Ohio St has never beaten us and we don't hear as much garbage from Klempsun. This is exactly why I want to see Miss St do well. The deserve some success and they deserve to put some of the big boys in their place. Now, I don't want you Dogs to do it at the Gamecock's expense this weekend. But good luck the rest of the way!

Originally posted by RobbieFaulk:
Gamecock fan, here. I just don't get this. Why would Buckeye fans come over here to flame, when they should worry about their own schedule? Look, I understand why Klempsun trashes us and why the Rebels trash you Bulldogs, but why do traditional powers like OSU, FSU and Nebraska, want to pick on teams like South Carolina and Miss St? Us Gamecocks get bullied as well. However, Ohio St has never beaten us and we don't hear as much garbage from Klempsun. This is exactly why I want to see Miss St do well. The deserve some success and they deserve to put some of the big boys in their place. Now, I don't want you Dogs to do it at the Gamecock's expense this weekend. But good luck the rest of the way!

Whoops...too bad you can't eat some crow...

Most of State was looking for Tim Couch's wife in the stands somewhere...he definitely out kicked his coverage!!!

Re: Whoops...too bad you can't eat some crow...

I know that poor All Nut won't be seeing this because he's too busy throwing things at the wall, but allow me to say "OUCH"..

ADVERTISEMENT