ADVERTISEMENT

i hope so

Have it your way if it makes you feel better

How about "can MSU hold to these recruits"?

Might be a little uncomfortable for Leo at practice today

Reactions: col_bob
It's called poking fun

Why are you taking it so seriously. It was my understanding that message boards.. particularly the free ones, are about entertainment.

I'm sorry if offended you snowflake

I will bow out gracefully so this board can return to the insightful, meaningful discussions that routinely take place here

It's called poking fun

Why are you taking it so seriously. It was my understanding that message boards.. particularly the free ones, are about entertainment.

I will bow out gracefully so this board can return to the insightful, meaningful discussions that routinely take place here
A4xp_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

It's called poking fun

Snowflake? That's funny coming from you. Like I said I couldn't care less about you poking fun, just do it openly and don't hide your intention.

hide my intention? really?

well you figured me out, and I bet most of those who saw the comment did as well

please, I understand you are troubled that on of your star players has been exposed nationally and embarrassed your university...but there is a lot of that going around...don't be so senstive

for those not keeping up....that was a joke

Reactions: col_bob
hide my intention? really?

well you figured me out, and I bet most of those who saw the comment did as well

please, I understand you are troubled that on of your star players has been exposed nationally and embarrassed your university...but there is a lot of that going around...don't be so senstive

for those not keeping up....that was a joke
I didn't attend or follow Mississippi State. I only run this site and again couldn't care less about you picking at MSU as long as it doesn't go too far. As you can see there is really no discussion here anyway so it's not an issue.

ADVERTISEMENT