ADVERTISEMENT

have a long and fullfilling off season!!!

Ooof. The worst possible thing you can do is talk smack to the team that just got beat by the team you're about to face. That's usually the dagger.

Oh come on Robbie. I doubt marinerebel will be playing this weekend so I don't see how that could possibly influence the outcome. Then again, neither will your bulldogs.
flush.r191677.gif

So a fan of a team that hasn't been to Omaha since the early 70's, have been well known choke artists In the post season and about to face the same team that just knocked us out, is talking smack? At least wait until you win and advance or you will look like a fool.
Remember MSU made it to the national championship series last year, so anything less than that for ole miss this year and you are still sucking hind tit. Good luck, the rajin Cajuns are on a mission and they aren't scared of homo sexuals with bow ties and pink britches
Posted from Rivals Mobile

uncalled for as we haven't won anything yet.

I was at OM in '72 and it has been a long time.. hope we get back but this is over the top... until Rebels win at ULL.

If the rebels win and advance, I welcome all the trash talking you guys can bring. We have certainly done it many many times in the last when we made it to Omaha and I am sure state fans were on a tear last year when we made it to the championship series. I stayed out of it but I saw it all over the place. Anyway, got a tough road ahead now but good luck anyway
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Good work, Rebs. Really happy for Bianco who is one of the nicest guys on the planet. He deserves this one. You all should be proud for him because he's taken a really bad rap through the years.

If you need directions or advice on where to eat...

just ask. We will be glad to help. You earned your way there, it was no gimme. Do not wear the leisure suit you wore last time you were there...or were they even out then?....; )

ADVERTISEMENT