ADVERTISEMENT

Ha ha ha ha, so Sean visits Ole Miss...

Should we revisit Jamoral Graham making his commitment to MSU in the summer and his offer being pulled by Ole Miss? What about Aeris Williams publicly shutting down his visits and no longer having a spot? Come on, man. It happens at every school and especially near signing day.

I'm pretty sure every beat writer for Ole Miss claimed that y'all had no more room for Mr. Football when you couldn't get him to visit, and now you're "flipping" a kid who for one, is an Ole Miss fan, and two has gone on record during his recruitment that if Ole Miss ever offered, it would be tough for him not to pick Ole Miss. So, you do have room for him. We all get it dude. Y'all just want to "flip" one of ours, regardless of who it is. I just hope he doesn't do the hat trick and put a State hat on the table, he'll look pretty stupid.

Just shows how stupid Matt really is. I for one am not upset with Rawlings, he and his family handled his recruitment very well and they just are too big of ole miss
Fans to see that freeze is only using Sean to try to stick it
To Mullen. He tried with graham,
Williams, green and Bryant and his last hope was to flip an ole miss fan who freeze knew would flip if offered.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Williams = "Rock My 2". He's a B-U-S-T. We're LOADED with running back better than Williams.

Thought I would "troll" you for a change.
flush.r191677.gif

GOREBSGO #38
This post was edited on 1/27 7:00 PM by GOREBSGO

Originally posted by GOREBSGO:

Williams = "Rock My 2". He's a B-U-S-T. We're LOADED with running back better than Williams.

Thought I would "troll" you for a change.
flush.r191677.gif

GOREBSGO #38
This post was edited on 1/27 7:00 PM by GOREBSGO
Thanks for that joke. I needed a good laugh.
happy0007.r191677.gif

Where are all these great running backs of yours? I hear ole miss complain all the time that their desperate for more running backs. Meanwhile I'm perfectly fine with JRob, Griff, Shump, and Williams.

There are some really good backs in the backfield but there needs to be a power back to offset the outside runners. That's why Ole Miss was after Aeris and is still hard on the trail for Bo Scarbrough. Believe me, your coaches disagree with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT