ADVERTISEMENT

Game week for SC and MSU..post your predictions.

May 9, 2007
Not flaming, but SC has a long home winning streak, gonna predict 27-17 SC to get things started, but could be closer or we could lose of course. KY gave us fits. Go figure. But Shaw is a senior and a winner, gotta believe he is the difference if healthy.

I'll say I felt like this could be a trap game for USC by halftime on Saturday until Connor Shaw came into the game. Injured or not, he's going to be tough to stop. I'm still stuck on my prediction. I'll have mine by Friday.

What happened to the good ole days when SEC teams talked smack to each other on game week? As a SC fan, we know we can beat anyone on any given week. We also know we can lose to anyone on any given week. I guess MSU fans feel sort of the same. Talking smack seems to be a weekly crap shoot these days.

Oh well, I know MSU is improving each week so we'll have to play a good game to get the W.

sly croom is agood damn man. wish he coulda worked out with you guys as far a prediction,,,. we win ugly , as usual

Originally posted by tngamecock#:
What happened to the good ole days when SEC teams talked smack to each other on game week? As a SC fan, we know we can beat anyone on any given week. We also know we can lose to anyone on any given week. I guess MSU fans feel sort of the same. Talking smack seems to be a weekly crap shoot these days.

Oh well, I know MSU is improving each week so we'll have to play a good game to get the W.
You're telling me!! Us Gamecocks don't know what to do with ourselves when our opponents aren't insulting us!!!

Plus, the Rebel fans are hijacking the board and predicting we win by 30+ points!! I can't imagine that Klempsun fans would pull something like that on GC!!!! Well, they would, but not without reprisal!!! Damn, you Rebels and Bulldogs really despise each other, don't you!?

Yeah. No reason to trash Miss St. Just like all of us, they have SEC O and D lines. If we stay in the middle of the field and trade punches in the trenches, we could end up losing like we did at Tenn. Miss St has some close losses. They are not a joke. Gamecocks need to explode early, score as many points as possible and not let up until the clock reads 0.

Gamecocks 28-14

2-0 Spurrier no longer can coach offense, but JC sacks the greatest QB in MSU(per ESPN) history for a safety and the win.

ADVERTISEMENT