ADVERTISEMENT

Exciting additions coming to BulldogBlitz.com...

Vernon

Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Beyond the Sun
bulldogblitz.com
Today is an exciting day for BulldogBlitz.com and Mississippi State sports coverage!

My name is Vernon Bailey and today I step in as the publisher of BulldogBlitz.com. Let me start by saying I have a tremendous amount of respect for Logan Lowery and the job that he has done on the site and we hope to build on that moving forward.

To give you some background on myself I have been in the industry for over 20 years. In 1991 I started the first collegiate sports website and today it is one of the oldest sites still running on the
Internet. That site, WVSports.com, is also part of the Rivals network with the focus on West Virginia University athletics.

My desire is to use the experience I have gained over the years to expand BulldogBlitz and to bring you
the best coverage of Mississippi State athletics.

Enough about me, let's get to the staff that you will be seeing on the site. I'm very excited to announce the hiring of senior writer Robbie Faulk. Robbie joins our team after working several years in the MSU sports information department. He has worked closely with each Bulldog sports program and has the knowledge and motivation to excel in this position. Faulk will handle much of the daily content and will lead our staff of writers.

Also joining the staff will be Anthony Krumpach, who will serve at the site's recruiting analyst.
Krumpach has many years of experience in the industry and we feel he will quickly become a well-known name in the MSU market. You can expect expert analysis from Anthony on State's recruiting targets.

Over the next week will be going through a "soft release" of BulldogBlitz and while we will start
delivering content right away we are very excited to launch a new look and have our full staff in place by August 1st.

We welcome your feedback and our staff is available to you at any time. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or concerns.

Thank you and we look forward to building a great site for a very deserving fanbase.

This post was edited on 7/15 7:47 AM by Vernon

Congrats Vernon on your new business move

Bulldog fans should be thrilled, Vernon has and sill does a tremendous job on the WVU message board.

Thanks,beer nation. I happen to think Vernon is pretty awesome as well. He's been great to work for I know that much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT