ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on Shepard

RealisticRebel

All-American
Jul 26, 2013
He will be a good player. Hopefully y'all can get him qualified, but as I understand it, he's got a long way to go.

There was no "left-handed compliment" intended from me. Maybe it came off that way, I was just saying from what i've heard. Im not a typical fan of this rivalry, btw, I enjoy both MS schools doing well so Mississippi looks good. Congrats, take it as you will, no sarcasm, etc.... intended.

He should be fine. He has to take some classes this spring and a few summer courses to be able to get in by the fall. But it has been outlined what he has to do, and now he just has to go do it.

Spoke to soon, never crossed my mind that he would flip days after committing to yall. Now hopefully we can get him qualified. 36 hours is a lot to get eligible for a kid who hasn't shown much interest in the classroom. I don't share yall's optimism. I'll be surprised if he's on the field next year. Here's to hoping im wrong.

He still has a good chance. Ole Miss has a plan just as State did. If they could get Liggins out they shouldn't have a big issue with Tee. He's taking 20 + this semester I think and will have to take some summer classes. Going to be a lot of work but he's on track.

He supposedly is enrolled in 21 hours this spring and taking 9 hours this summer. Man thats not a cake walk. 21 hours is going to class all day every day. I had heard he had to go to school spring and summer but didnt realize he needed 30 hours. 21 hours is almost like two semesters in one. Its possible i guess. I am sure he wont be taking physics and calculus, so likely all he will have to do is just show up and half ass pay attention. Either way, both of our schools knew all along he had work to do and it was going to be taking a risk. Guess we will see how it works out for you. Now that he has flipped, obviously i wont be rooting for him to make it.

I took 21 hours my sophomore spring semester at Ole Miss and it was rough and I enjoyed the classroom. If he wants to play D-1 football badly enough, i'm sure he will figure it out. He will add quality depth to a lackluster CB rotation and will make the 2 deep, but wont start over Golson or Jones. (IF he qualifies of course).

On a side note, good pick up today on the 15 class. Any concern if Georgia offers Robbie?
This post was edited on 2/9 4:34 AM by RealisticRebel

ADVERTISEMENT