ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Bulldogs

thanks! TIGER I do have one gripe on the game,those commentators complaining about us running up the score in 4th ,against a conference champ 10 wins this season,spare the Owl's my Eyes No one gave a Dam when Mississippi STATE was getting our Eyes Whooped the last 40 years. but it is all fine and dandy when Oree Gon,fsu,ucla,ohoy state,A and M,New braska,Ok lahoma,ND,mishgann,My yam my,TexAss, and a lot others do it,look at how many run the score up during the regular season.Oh if yaw don't like my spelling or My cowbell Mr G I 20 runs east and west I 55 runs nort and sout .HAILSTATE HAILSTATE HAILSTATE !!!!!! Wrap that up in maroon and WHITE. BEACH,

They made one comment about the trick play. And I agree it wasn't necessary but the bowl is about fun and it was something they put together just for the bowl game so why not do it while its no chance of backfiring. We didn't run up the score but easily could have. Dak came out of the game just a few mins into the 4th right after that play and we had all the backups in.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT