ADVERTISEMENT

August 31 2013

dignon003

Legend
Sep 25, 2003
Can't get here fast enough. Throughout the next several months I'll be thinking of reasons to why we will destroy you. Right now not a lot is coming to mind because I don't know much about your school.

Oh Snap! I forgot, you guys stole Fred Ross from us at the 11th hour. He's going to be a good player. Bastards. We will destroy you for this in 203 days.

Have a healthy spring!

We are pretty excited about this game. If we put the same defense on the field we had in 2012, we might would get destroyed but with our new defensive coordinator things will be different and its likely going to work out in our favor.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

It's going to be a fun game. Both schools elevated new guys to DC, I'm hoping to see some different things on the Defensive side of the ball also.

45-10 OSU. New defensive coordinator means your guys will be confused. 1st loss out of 6-9 in 2013.

Dude you are basing your prediction on OSU having a new DC? State has a new DC also...using your logic, that would mean OSU will be confused also. State also has a new WRs coach...will OSU's CBs be confused also?

State has never played at this stadium before...has OSU? Hopefully you guys have we may need help finding the stadium because of all the confusion of playing this venue for the first time.

I do agree with our loss count being in the 6 games or more. So if we some how play through all this confusion and win the game...what will that say about the Cowgirls?

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pickledpanda:
Dude you are basing your prediction on OSU having a new DC? State has a new DC also...using your logic, that would mean OSU will be confused also. State also has a new WRs coach...will OSU's CBs be confused also?

State has never played at this stadium before...has OSU? Hopefully you guys have we may need help finding the stadium because of all the confusion of playing this venue for the first time.

I do agree with our loss count being in the 6 games or more. So if we some how play through all this confusion and win the game...what will that say about the Cowgirls?

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OSU has played in this stadium before. It's been awhile though about 11 years. OSU has a new OC, DC (promoted from within), DL, DB and WR coach...But I bet we don't see much confusion. It should be an exciting game. It's always fun to play a team from the SEC.

It will be a good victory. 42 days.

Pretty excited about this game. Honestly most of our fans don't know what to expect because we are replacing the DC, DL and DB coach but this is the most talented defense we have had overall since Mullen got here, just some inexperience at some places. With returning our senior QB, the entire offensive line and all our RBs, we won't struggle much against OSUs defense, lets be honest, they aren't ever well known for defense. This game comes down to if we can slow down that fast paced offense. If we can, we win, if we can't, it may end up being a back and forth scoring match where I would give you guys the edge. When Mullen has had this much time to game plan for an opponent, we usually have done well, but as someone pointed out, alot of new coaches so hard to know what to expect on their defense but the offense is going to be just what we saw last year so we should have a solid plan to shut it down. Believe it or not, this is likely the most talented defense you will face all year so can our new DC figure out what to do with them?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

WR Josh Stewart Billetnekoff Preseason list 101 Catches, 1210 Yards, 7 TDs

Seen here taking one 75 yards against Oklahoma.

r620-9c7fce004b2187eeebe30e3e2239b54d.jpg

This post was edited on 7/29 6:14 PM by dignon003

dignon003..regardless of your sexual orientation (dude a guy talking about the movie Top Gun in any other way then in a mocking fashion is a red flag...a guy adding it to his signature...well...) we enjoy your enthusiasm...

This game is way bigger for OSU then it is for us.

With that said...we control and outcome of this game. Our D will determine this game. Our defense will be stout and more importantly deep at all positions. Collins is going to be the Master of Mayhem this year and if our boys buy into it...our balls to the wall defense is going to force things...bad matchup for you guys in game # 1. OSU is predicted to win the Big 12 and thus in theory should be in the running for a national title. After week # 1...your Big 12 title dreams can still come true...but your national title chances will be over.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay attention to the signature the picture of Mark Mangino and the splash...

Of course the game is bigger for OSU, were looking for a conference title and a BCS Bowl. Your defense will be under more pressure than they're used to. The flood gates can open up in a hurry. There are a lot of weapons and the ball is gone awfully quick.

Originally posted by dignon003:
Pay attention to the signature the picture of Mark Mangino and the splash...

Of course the game is bigger for OSU, were looking for a conference title and a BCS Bowl. Your defense will be under more pressure than they're used to. The flood gates can open up in a hurry. There are a lot of weapons and the ball is gone awfully quick.
Yes dude...I understand the picture and splash in your little gay video were altered from the "original scene".

So like that is your defense for having a gay signature video? It just makes your video even "gayer". You took a gay video clip to begin with and you added your own "Flair" to it...you made it "Fierce"...you go girl!!!!!! That is so worthy of a triple snap...in Z formation!

On first pass, I thought the picture was some type of inside reference on your part...ok I will be honest...I initially assumed it was the person who molested you as a child...a priest or grade school gym teacher perhaps. But then...I recognized it was that fat bastard who used to be head coach at Kansas. In other words...your defense for the use of the video clip shows you are guilty as charged...which is fine...not that anything is wrong with that.

Our defense will be under more pressure then we are used to? Really? You do understand we play in the SEC and the last 7 national championships have come out of the SEC? 5 of those NC winners were within our division!!!!

We are aware of the type of offenses that win national championships. Yet, you feel our defense will "be under more pressure than they're used to"? Ok..your argument makes sense.

I agree...lots of weapons on our defensive side of the ball and yes...the ball is gone awfully quick! Fumbles and INTs are easily returned for 6 points...especially in the second half when your team will simply be tired.

Not saying we win the game...I honestly do not know much about your team or the Big 12 since they have not been relevant in college football for the past several years...but we will win the second half battle no doubt.

If OSU builds a big enough cushion heading into half time you guys win...if not...bye bye national championship!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tired? How do you figure? Do you really think you have an advantage on either LOS? Please try to run at Calvin Barnett or James Castleman...There's no warm up, The Bulldogs have the full focus of guys that are used to winning. The seniors on this squad have 31 wins and counting.

We cover easily snowflake.

Oh man...the game is coming up fast now...hopefully the Bulldogs are staying healthy the rest of the way. I've gotten a chance to watch some MSU stuff from last season. There are a couple of guys that concern me.

You QB is a problem. He seems like a really solid qb. He can make throws against tough defenses.

# 90, the DE, he jumped out at me a few times. The big DT did some, but not as much as # 90.

Can't get here fast enough. Throughout the next several months I'll be thinking of reasons to why we will destroy you. Right now not a lot is coming to mind because I don't know much about your school.

Oh Snap! I forgot, you guys stole Fred Ross from us at the 11th hour. He's going to be a good player. Bastards. We will destroy you for this in 203 days.

Have a healthy spring!
dude your talking too the most delusional fan base in America. They actually think they have a shot at the SEC west
''I BELIEVE''
roll.r191677.gif

It's game week!!!!

Are OSU's lines strong enough to let the skill guys run? Does MSU have enough at WR/TE to keep OSU from stacking the box v. The run? Which QB will make the least mistakes?

5 days..

Originally posted by turkeythug:
dude you're talking too the most delusional fan base in America. They actually think they have a shot at the SEC west
''I BELIEVE''
roll.r191677.gif

Just concentrate on beating Texass, Reb.

And the Cotton Bowl matters in this discussion how? Shouldn't you be out celebrating your win by last seasons most expensive recruiting class?

You made a comparison....

Let's compare outcomes after Saturday, and I would be jealous of our freshmen also.

The only person I came away truly impressed with was Treadwell. Although Tunsil looked good too

Originally posted by RVAReb:
You made a comparison....

Let's compare outcomes after Saturday, and I would be jealous of our freshmen also.
I made a comparison about two teams in the same division vying for a 2013-14 title, not sure what the relevance of bowl games played what 4 and 10 years ago has to that discussion.

Great game last night, good win, what better place to talk about then here, on a thread that has nothing to do with your team.

Hope your guys heal up. Thanks for testing our toughness. Good luck the rest of the way Bulldogs.

Originally posted by DawgsRule:
The only person I came away truly impressed with was Treadwell. Although Tunsil looked good too
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OK

Well, that's two more than I came away truly impressed with on your team.

Hope your guys heal up. Thanks for testing our toughness. Good luck the rest of the way Bulldogs.
Congrats on the win Cowboys! I wish you the best of luck the rest of the season.

I really hope we get a chance to kick the crap out of your cheatin' ass program this year reb. But unfortunately for your team you won't get to a good bowl game like the Cowboys will. The NCAA is too weak now to punish you appropriately, but the rest of the country knows what you did and will take it out on you on the field.

Well that was really smart. What did we do to cheat? Facts? You guys dream of all the rules we broke every year. Btw, who is the one on probation now. I suggest you clean up your own act before you make accusations at us without any proof.

Originally posted by chattreb:

Well that was really smart. What did we do to cheat? Facts? You guys dream of all the rules we broke every year. Btw, who is the one on probation now. I suggest you clean up your own act before you make accusations at us without any proof.
Nice post, you really put us in our place!

Did you even notice that the poster you are answering is an Oklahoma State fan?

ADVERTISEMENT