ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing season so far, but .....???

Gipper66

All-American
Jul 23, 2012
How did UAB score 34 points on your defense ? Just curious, because it doesn't make sense that they could move the ball, let alone score vs the Bulldogs this year ! Just asking.

Originally posted by Gipper66:
How did UAB score 34 points on your defense ? Just curious, because it doesn't make sense that they could move the ball, let alone score vs the Bulldogs this year ! Just asking.
State's secondary was struggling early in the season and that's the one area that really jumps out at me as improved.

I also think MSU took them too lightly and under estimated UABs QB too. We were rotating a lot of guys in to get the younger guys some reps and most of UABs big bombs that went for TDs were missed assignments. I think UAB essentially threw 4 Hail Marys and got all of them for TDs. It was crazy and Mullen took a lot of heat for rotating so many young guys out there that really didn't have a clue at that point but it's hard to argue with his method because for one, we still won the game and it was never really in doubt and number 2, it has paid off with the depth so far.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT