ADVERTISEMENT

$2,800,000.00!

InsuranceEagle

Hall of Famer
Jan 25, 2006
WOW! 1-26 versus top 25 schools. Not very good. DO you guys really love Mullins?

He is 6-21 in the SEC outside of wins versus Kentucky and Ole Miss.

I hope you keep him. It's costing you a fortune.

Really curious, how much do you guys love Mullins?

The return on investment is not very good now, is it?

It could always be incredibly worse. He could be 1-23 overall in the last two years. He consistently wins the games he's supposed to. I'd encourage you to go look at those losses you listed and find how many of those teams were ranked in the top 10.

He is looking up MSUs and Mullens stats so obviously he is worried about the opener in 2014. Since we do play in the opener I would direct you to the only stat that would concern USM. Mullen has never lost a game when MSU was favored in the Vegas line. Not all the wins were pretty but wins. See you next season.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Actually, it is great. Regardless of winning, home games continue to sellout so the return has been more great as far as money is considered.

Yeah, we're 1-26 versus top 25 competition, but I'm curious, what is y'all's record the past 3 seasons versus the uber tough schedule of the road grading conference known as the CUSA? We'll keep Mullen, and he'll show you how close your program is to Division III in about 200 more days. Be sure and bring all of your 15 fans.

Really??? How much do y'all enjoy losing to the likes of...

Texas State??
FIU??
North Texas??
LA Tech??
FAU??
Middle Tennessee State??

Oh btw, I got blacklisted on the USM board...FOR SUPPORTING THEM IN A CONVERSATION ABOUT THEM NEEDING TO MOVE INTO A BCS CONFERENCE WHILE THEY HAD THE FREAKIN' CHANCE.

Now, where are y'all at...STUCK...while Memphis, Cincinnati, Louisville, South Florida, SMU, UCF, Tulane (will be moving in the fall), etc. have moved on from stagnate C-USA, which ya'll USED to "rule".

I don't think there is room for USM to smack talk right now...

Dan is 2-22 VS. top 25 opponents in 5 seasons at MSU with 0 top 10 wins. His last win coming in 2010 against Florida.

Hugh is 2-10 VS. top 25 opponents in 2 seasons at Ole Miss with 1 top 10 win.

I do think Mullen has done a respectable job for yall's program but come on, the man needs to win more 2 times against top 25 teams in 5 seasons. And hasn't beaten a top 25 team since his 2nd season?

Hugh has started almost identically to Dan in their first 2 season so i'm not going to go on a rant how HF is a better coach b/c the facts do not support the argument simply. Hugh needs to keep winning or ill say the same thing against him in 3 years.

If this trend continues, I don't see the support DM has right now continuing.

BUT he is 4-1 against Ole Miss, so congrats to him on that, he has def. made sure he beats Ole Miss, and I know most fans on both sides of the rivalry would rather that over beating top 25 teams. (Note: he is 1-1 against HF; so while he has owned Ole Miss in his tenure, the same cannot be said about his playing HF)

Here's to an Egg bowl meaning SEC champ. ramifications. I wish yall well next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT