ADVERTISEMENT

SORRY FOLKS BUT

Crimsonite1

League MVP
Sep 6, 2010
How do you expect to beat Bama at BDS when you only have 3 timid fans to back the team up? I've been on here all week trying to stir you up, to no avail. There is a total of 4 threads on this game. Two started by vicarious fans of other teams, one nothing but SEC score predictions, and the final one is the only one that elicited any comments - one each by 3 different people. That is pathetic. You not only won't beat Bama, but you don't deserve to beat Bama. Your fan base has no motivation or fire. Even if Bama wasn't the nations best football program the team would still be among the Best just by feeding off the fan bases enthusiam. Get back to me, maybe in the next millinium when you people learn to be a real fanbase. Until then come on over for your annual arse whuppin'. Bye now to MSU's 3 fans.

Perhaps people on this board are not responding to you because this game is not a must win for State. Sure it is a big game based on State being #1 in the Bowl Projections and 'Bama is #5 and therefore on the outside looking in.

If State loses...we are still in it.

If 'Bama loses...bye bye.

This game has more importance for you.

Enjoy the game tomorrow and hopefully you sleep well tonight. Do not think to much of what will happen if you lose.

State fans will sleep well regardless of the outcome.

The Egg Bowl game will be the most important game of the year for State.

Tomorrow is 'Bama's most important game of the year.

'Bama's playoffs start tomorrow...

State's does not.

I hope you can understand my post. I tried to really dumb it down and make it simple for you.

Based on the spelling and grammar of your post, I figured it would help you.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumb it down? I would hsve thought after the stupid assed statements yoi made the other day, that you would wise up or shut up. Talk about dumb. After readong this post you just might be the most stupid poster I've ever seen on a sports site. Bama on the outside looking in?.Bwaa Haww Haww! You are on the outside looking in. The mational championship goes through Tuscaloosa exactly like it has every year since 2008. You don't win shit unless you can win in T-Town tomorrow. You lose and you are out of everything. Not even being in tje SEC West will help your asses out with the weak assed OOC and SEC East schedule you have. You will drop behind nearly every other one loss team and three of them will be Power 5 conference Champions. As for being over if we lose, well yes to some extent becase Bama plays for National Championships while you play to beat another nobody named Ole Miss, who will probably beat you anyway. But no, it won't be completely over since we woild still get to have revenge on Auburn whobis higher ranked than Ole Miss. And the Iron Bowl is 1000 times more important than the rotten egg bowl. That jist might be the most pathetic and defeatest thing I've ever heard a sports fan say - Bama's season is over if we lose and can't play for a national championship, Miss St will still be ahead because of the EGG BOWL! That is so damn pathetic that I hate to laugh at it, but I just can't help myself. ROTFLMMFAO! Sorry, but I'm from Alabama and there's just NO way I can get myself into enough of a defeatest mentality to even begin to sympathize with that dumb shit. Anyway, this conversations point is moot since Bama is going to beat the hell out of you and help you along so that the egg bowl really is the most important thong you have going for this or any other season. Oh, and enjoy Mullins for a few more games, cause if Florida doesn't make it to a bowl, Mullins is going to find a new home in Gainesville. Bama 38 - Miss St 14.

Dude...I stopped reading your response due to all the spelling errors in the first few sentences alone.

Whatever you were attempting to say...OK...sounds good.

State is #4 and we are still in the playoff picture.

Like I said...the game last weekend was a MUST win for a 'Bama team that was on the outside looking in...not for State. State has been at the party since the first week of the committee and we are still there.

You 'Bama fans should be more gracious.

I really thought dumbing down posts would help you...but I obviously was mistaken.

Enjoy the rest of your season.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT