ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO'S FREE SEC FOOTBALL PICKS - "With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!" - Week Four

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Four – SEC 2015 - Saturday

Southern Jaguars (35 pt DOG) @ #7 Georgia Bulldogs….
Uga’s big ole paws got “sore-up” from chasing chickens all “up-n-down” the field last weekend. The Bulldogs “Laid Down - A Beat Down - In A-Town” last Saturday night by rolling up 576 total yards on the Gamecocks. QB Greyson Lambert had his best performance of the year by completing 95% of passes for a total of 330yds passing with 3 TDs. And RB Nick Chub; yeaaaaaaaa, he just keeps doing Nick Chubb!!! He rushed for the 11th time in a row for 100+ yards and added 2TDs. Georgia is good; but we still don’t know----- how good???? The obvious implosion of the Gamecock football team makes it hard to gauge how good they really are. This weekend’s game with the Jaguars of Southern won’t help answer that question either. Expect the Bulldogs to hone their skills against this Jaguar team. This is nothing but a scrimmage game before hosting Alabama the following week. After playing Alabama; we’ll know how good Georgia is!!!!....Dawgs win and cover 55-14!!!

UCF Knights (15 pt DOG) @ South Carolina Gamecocks….
Cocky ain’t feeling too cocky right now!!! He almost got de-feathered last weekend in Athens. In fact, they’re probably not enough feathers right now on Cocky’s back side to even make a decent duster!!!
The question at South Carolina right now is; who’s the QB going to be this season??? But, the bigger question is; who’s the QB next year??? And the biggest question is; why is the QB position so depleted at Carolina??? Coach Steve Spurrier better turn things around real quick, real soon if he wants to continue coaching at Carolina. This weekend the Gamecocks get a breather from SEC action by hosting the Knights of Central Florida. The Knights won’t be handing out puppies & kitties or serving ice cream and cake in this game. They are a really desperate team and a very dangerous team coming into this game. With South Carolina starting center, Alan Knott, out for several weeks and Gamecock RB Brandon Wilds probably limited with bruised ribs, it won’t be easy. WR Pharoh Cooper is the way out of this mess but Coach Spurrier has to figure out how to get the ball into his hands. I’m betting this week that the “Ole Ball Coach” figures that out……Gamecocks win but do not cover 28-14!!!

#8 LSU Tigers (24 pt FAV) @ Syracuse Orange….
LSU might be the home of Bayou Bengals but there’s a Lion roaming on campus at Baton Rouge that has everyone excited. His name is Leonard Fournette. Each week this kid’s confidence grows with each and every carry. Last weekend he rushed for a career high of 228 yards before being pulled from the game. If Coach “Less” Miles had left him in the Auburn game until the final whistle he would have easily surpassed 300yards rushing. Basically, Fournette had killed off all the Auburn Tigers and eaten all their cubs by the end of the third quarter. It was bad---------really bad!!! And just for the record; the all-time single game rushing record at LSU was set back in 2004 by RB Alley Brossard. He hung 250 yards rushing on the Ole Miss Rebels that day. That record is coming down pretty soon. Just saying….If QB Brandon Harris continues to improve each week like he has and this offensive line stays healthy; this LSU team could find themselves in the final four at the end of the year…..The Orange of Syracuse comes into this game 3-0 with a strong passing game. But if their star QB, Eric Dungey, can’t go due to a concussion suffered last week this game might get ugly. This game is too easy for me to pick, so I’ll let Leonard Fournette predict this one. LEONARD’S LOSERS – Syracuse, in a poundin’!!! Tigers win and cover 45-20!!!

Tennessee Volunteers (1 pt FAV) @ Florida Gators….
***Warning – old person alert***
Everyone under 40 needs will need to Google “Ray Stevens” after reading this one………
Once again, this is your action news reporter on the sidelines at the Swamp, covering
the disturbance at the football game. Pardon me, sir, did you see
what happened?
Yeah, I did. Half time, I's just goin' down thar to get Smokey a snow
cone. And here he come, right out of the cheap seats, draggin’ his tail, right
down the middle of the 50 yard line. Didn't have on nothing but a crocodile smile.
Spiked this ball and got out through the concessions stand. I hollered up
at Smokey, I said, "Don't look, Smokey!" But it was too late. Smokey
already got his autograph. Grandstandin', right there in front of the
home team…………Oh, yes, they call him the Streak, the Fastest thing on two feet….etc etc etc
Speaking of Streaking, The Gators have won the last 10 against the Vols. The Volunteers need to break the streak or they are going to get exposed again this year. Tennessee’s QB Joshua Dodds is going to have his hands full this week when he faces off with this stingy Gator defense. The big “Q” for Tennessee’s big “O” will be; can they establish a running game with Jalen Hurd and Alvin Kamara?
Florida on the other hand seems to have figured out the combination to their offensive lock.
QB Will Grier has shown he can manage the game and get the ball into his playmaker’s hands. He will need to do just that this weekend by pumping a steady stream of balls to WR Robinson, Powell and Goolsby. Also, RB Kelvin Taylor has got to produce more rushing yardage to take some of the pressure off his QB…….This game was a toss-up (IMO) until Florida’s star CB Jalen Tabor got suspended for a failed drug test late Wednesday evening…..I think the Gator keeps his drawers on this year in Gainesville and the streak ends…..Volunteers win and cover 27-24!!!

UL Monroe Warhawks (37 pt DOG) @ #12 Alabama Crimson Tide….
When Coach Dick Satan re-negotiated and signed his new contract with the devil this year that guaranteed all his wins for 2015. He apparently misread, overlooked or thought it could never happen; but there was a “Performance Clause” that stated that if he turned the ball over 5 times or more in any game, no wins could be guaranteed!!!.....Last week, Alabama fell victim to turnovers, bad luck and the Nkemdiche Brothers! One of those is hard enough to survive and come out on top; much less all three and all three happening at the same time!!!.....On a positive note though, I think within the loss Bama actually found their starting QB for this season. Expect QB Jake Coker to take over as the leader of this Alabama football team. The formula for Bama stays the same; establish the run with RB Derrick Henry and Kenyan Drake, control the line of scrimmage on defense and don’t turn the ball over and you will most likely win. The Warhawks won’t go easy into the night in this game. They have a very capable QB, Garrett Smith, that complete 79.3% of his passes and over 200 yards passing with a couple of TDs against a powerful Georgia defense. Defensively the Warhawks just couldn’t find a way to stop the running game of Georgia. So, expect Alabama to use the same blueprints for victory that Georgia used. Derrick Henry, right and Kenyan Drake, left (then repeat)……….The Crimson Tide rolls and covers 55-14!!!

#14 Texas A&M Aggies (7 pt FAV) @ Arkansas Razorbacks….
This is how I picture Bret Bielema’s wife trying to cheer up her husband each night before bed after losing two straight weeks in a-row at home…..
This little piggy went to market,(Wiggle the "big" toe)
This little piggy stayed home,(Wiggle the "long" toe)
This little piggy had roast beef, (Wiggle the "middle" toe)
This little piggy had none, (Wiggle the "ring" toe)
And this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home. (Wiggle the "pinky" toe and tickle the bottom of the foot)………Unfortunately for Coach Bielema, with this high powered Aggie offense coming to Fayetteville this weekend; I expect more foot-tickling, more piggy-toe story telling plus a whole bunch of horse eating corn stories-----(hand squeezed knees----MANNNNNN, I use to hate that one as a kid!!!!)
The Aggies, are hitting all eight cylinders right now with QB Kyle Allen in the driver’s seat. His weapons are endless at receiver with Kirk, Reynolds, Ratley and Noil, just to name a few. Running back Tra Carson and Kwame Etwi provide all the power and speed the Aggies need in the backfield. They are balanced and dangerous on every play. Arkansas’s defense will be guessing all day and will struggle to defense where the next punch is coming from. Despite some weakness in the Aggie secondary; Arkansas Razorback QB Brandon Allen and RB Alex Collins will “NOT” be able to keep pace with the scoring of the Aggies for 4 quarters………Aggies win and cover 38-28!!!!

Vanderbilt Commodores (24 pt DOG) @ #3 Ole Miss Rebels….
Denzel and Robert Nkemdiche have a pretty impressive display of tattoos they like to sport on their bodies. Not only do they like wearing tattoos; they apparently like the art of tattooing itself. In fact, in the Ole Miss/Bama game last weekend that skill was on full display. After an interception by Bama’s QB Cooper Bateman in the 1st half of the game; Mr. Bateman apparently, unbeknown, requested a tattoo of a facemask be tattooed on his chest. As he was trotting down the sideline in an ill advised attempt to tackle the man who intercepted his pass; but Denzel Nkemdiche took his gesture as an invitation to display his artistic side onto his body. I’ve seen many highlights in my life but Denzel’s “Crack Back” on QB Cooper Bateman had to have cracked his back. There was absolutely no grass found in his cleats after his shoes came off. That’s going to leave a mark---physically and mentally for years to come! (Ouch) The Commodores hung tough with Georgia for 2.5 quarters, but this game might be over after the pre-game meal. Rebel QB Chad “Machine Gun” Kelly continues to improve each week, each play. And with weapons like Laquon “Get Well” Treadwell and Quincy “At-A-Boy” Adeboyejo, the sky’s the limit!!! Rebels win and cover 45-17!!!

Mississippi State Bulldogs (3 pt DOG) @ Auburn Tigers….
Fighting like cats and dogs will be an understatement when these two teams meet up in Jordan-Hare Stadium Saturday night. Expect plenty of scratching-n-crawling, meowing-n-pawing when the fur flies high in the sky Saturday night! The Tigers of Auburn are desperate and starving for a win. They have fallen from #6 to un-ranked in just two short weeks. The bitter taste of losing will either drive this team to victory this week or tailspin them out. This game is their season. They either turn it around this week or crash-n-burn. Coach Gus Malan made a “HUGE” decision to replace his starting QB Jeremy Johnson with true freshman QB Sean White. No one knows how this freshman QB is going to react in an SEC game. That includes Auburn! The Bulldogs on the other hand, know the formula needed to beat Auburn this week which is to run the ball down their throat. The problem they have is they don’t have a Leonard Fournette in their backward. Dak is a counter puncher running back. He needs a real threat at running back to help set himself up on passes and draw runs. He can’t be the featured running back and have the same success he had last year. Also, the Bulldogs can’t be one dimensional with Dak and go strictly to the pass. The pass defense is the strength of this Auburn defense. Expect Coach Mullen to “dink-n-dunk” passes for his running game. Not sure why he hasn’t used RB Dontavian Lee more this year. IMO, he was the running back that shined the brightest in the spring game plus he’s the only running back on the roster that averaging 11.4 yards per carry. If the Dawgs can establish a running game the Tigers will struggle to win but if the Dawgs have to resort to pass only then it’s going to be a fight till the end. This is going to be a close game because the Bulldogs are going to struggle to run the ball; but in the end, I like Dak’s experience in the 4th quarter. Bulldogs win and pocket the points 30-28!!

#25 Missouri Tigers (2.5 pt DOG) @ Kentucky Wildcats….
Here are some words I thought I would never type……
Kentucky is playing a #25th national ranked opponent, Missouri, and is favored to win!!! YIKES!!!!
Despite Missouri looking boogies on poop; they are still undefeated. QB Maty Mauk hasn’t looked good to start the season. But, he’s been good enough when it counted. I like what the Wildcats are doing on offense. QB Patrick Towles has been streaky at best with too many interceptions but the running game with Jojo “Potato” Kemp and Stanley “Boo” Williams has been solid. They are the glue holding Kentucky together right now. On the other side of the field, people aren’t talkin’ too much about this Missouri defense. I know for a fact that this Mizzou defense is wayyyyy under rated by only allowing 9 points and game and only giving up 112 yards passing per game. Tigers Coach Gary Pinkel is proven. So, I’m betting; this is the week that his offense puts it all together…………Tigers win and pocket the points 24-17!!!

End of Week Four

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

**************Results after Week Three**************

****Week Three Results****
Winners 9 out of 10 Picked (Straight up) 90.00%
Winners 8 out of 10 Picked (Against the Spread) 80.00%

****YTD Results****
Winners 29 out of 34 Picked (Straight up) 85.29%
Winners 23 out of 33 Picked (Against the Spread) 69.69%

Mr. Jimbo

ADVERTISEMENT