ADVERTISEMENT

JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS - SEC 2014 - Week Twelve

Doggystyle35

Freshman
Aug 28, 2014
JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"

Week Twelve - Saturday - SEC-2014

South Carolina Gamecocks (7pt DOG) @ Florida Gators….
I can't decide if Spurrier's "post game" interviews are more entertaining to watch after a big win or after a big loss……Either way, it should be fun to watch this weekend!!!......I can't think of a team that needed a bye week more than the Gamecocks…..After reeling from four "4th quarter" losses in five weeks the Gamecocks needed a chance to re-LOAD and re-COCK that "fun and gun" offense plus they needed to try and figure out why the defense was still shooting blanks!!!!.....The Gators on the other hand are riding high on a two game winning streak! After beating Georgia like a dog (pun intended), Musty-Chimp, might just have saved his job this year. He still needs to finish strong but doesn't have to beat Florida State to keep his job; although it would sure help!!!......All Musty-Chimp needs to do this weekend is beat ole Steve Spurrier at "THE SWAMP"!!!.....Not so fast my Florida!!!!...This SWAMP got created by the legend himself------Steve Spurrier once described the Florida Football field as a SWAMP!
He said…….."A swamp is hot and sticky,,,,,, and can be dangerous!!!.....Only Gators get out alive!!!"....This will be like a home game for Steve Spurrier!!!! Expect the "Chickens to be Kickin" after Resting-uP and Gaming-uP for two weeks!!!!Gamecocks win and pocket the points 35-34!!!

#1 Mississippi State Bulldogs (10pt DOG) @ #4 Alabama Crimson Tide….
Fun Facts………..
-In 2012, #13 Miss St headed to T-Town to take on #1 Bama in the "I Believe" game! (Both were 7-0)
-In 2012, Bama beat Miss ST 38-7 and went on to win the National champion!!!(Destroyed Notre Dame!)
-Dak played a few plays against BAMA as a freshman (2012); he completed 4 out of 6 passes for a TD!
-Bama beat State in a close game last year (20-7). (Dak Prescott didn't play in that game due to an injury)
-Bama & State both control their own destiny! (Win out and you're SEC Champs & National Champions)
-This game will either crown a Heisman Trophy winner or crush a Heisman Trophy dream!!!
-Bama's QB Blake Sims and State's QB Dak Prescott lead the SEC in QB RATING (159 and 158.5)
-Bama's LB Xzavier Dickson and State's DL Preston Smith lead the SEC in SACKS (7.0 and 7.0)
-Bama's WR Amari Cooper leads the SEC in RECEIVING YARDS (1215)
-State's RB Josh Robinson is 2nd in the SEC in RUSHING YDS (984;w/50 less touches &2 more TDs than #1)
-The Player responsible for the most points on Bama's team is the place kicker Adam Griffith. (71pts)
-The Player responsible for the most points on State's team is the quarterback Dak Prescott (72pts)
Why BAMA wins:
BAMA is a different team playing at home. Their winning % increases roughly about 20% at home. They want the PLAYOFF committee to hear them loud and clear after this game!!! BAMA tends to play up to the competition when the stakes are high!!!(They couldn't be higher!!!) And lastly, Dick Satan's marriage to "Lame" Kiffin has proven to be more successful than the time when he sold his soul to the devil!!!
Why MISS ST wins:
MISS ST is a different team when playing as the underdog. The pressure is really on BAMA. State could actually lose this game and still be playing for a national champion if they win out. (Vandy and Ole Miss)
Bottom-line for the DAWGS; win and you're in!!! BAMA just played in a very physical-demanding late game last weekend. The Bulldogs tuned up with UT-Martin and are relatively healthy going into this game. More importantly, DAK PRESCOTT is healthy going into this game!!!
SOooooo, who wins…….
With a healthy OL, Josh Robinson and Dak Prescott running the ball; I'm predicting the passing lanes open up big for the Bulldog receivers!!! Expect Dak Prescott to have a Heisman Moment with his "ARM" in this game Saturday!!!.....Bulldogs win and pocket the points 38-34!!!

Kentucky Wildcats (9pt DOG) @ Tennessee Volunteers….
Kentucky, this game is your last shot of becoming bowl eligible!!! Beat them this weekend and you're going bowling!!!....Lose this game and you're going bowling----the kind that actually involves a bowling ball!!! …..Tennessee, re-read the first sentence and substitute the word "Tennessee" for the word "Kentucky"!!!!.....Basically, the winner of this game will probably be playing in the LIBERTY BOWL, while the loser, will probably be playing in the toilet bowl!!!....I like the VOLS at home plus I really like what I'm seeing at QB!!!......Volunteers win but do not cover 31-28!!!

#9 Auburn Tigers (2.5pt DOG) @ #16 Georgia Bulldogs….
I'M A FRIEND OF GUS MALZAHN………….MAY I SEE HIM PLEASE???
Ummmm, no sir you can't; he's game planning for the Georgia Bulldogs!!!
I'LL BE BACK!!!!!......SMACK!!!............CRASH!!!!................KA-BOOM!!!
HEAR ME NOW OR BELIEVE ME LATER-------GURLEY HAS COME TO TERMINATE YOUR DEFENSE!!!
THE "GURLEY-NAITOR" IS BACK!!!................Todd Gurley may be "BACK" but Nick Marshall and Gus Malzahn never left!!!....."Good Georgia" showed up last weekend in Kentucky but "Bad Georgia" has a knack for showing up at the worst opportunistic time when you least expect him!!!! No one is expecting "Bad Georgia" to show up this weekend which is exactly why I think he does show up!!!.....Georgia's focus just went from "TEAM" to "GURLEY" in zero seconds!!!…Tigers win and pocket the points 42-38!!!

Missouri Tigers (5pt DOG) @ Texas A&M Aggies….
Did anyone see the Aggie Freshman QB Kyle Allen play last week against Auburn?? He was stupendous!
His pass completion % was over 65% and he had almost 300yrds passing with 4TDs and only one pick!
He deserves a nickname too!!!.....In fact, everyone on the team deserves a nickname!!!!...Hell, let's just start calling Texas A&M, NICKNAME U!!!.....How about QB "Kyle the Sky Mile" Allen, DL "Myles Big Smiles" Garrett and last but not least Coach Kevin"Stumbling, Tumbling and Fumbling" Sumlin!!!!....Hey while we're at it; let just nickname the whole dang Missouri team too!!!!....How about QB Maty "Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk" Mauk, DL Shane "Malay" Ray and last but not least Scary Hairy Gary" Coach Pinkel!!!....Well, the sexy pick would be Texas A&M based on their last week's performance but unlike Auburn, Missouri will actually have the luxury of game film and game planning for Mr. Kyle Allen!!!!
Tigers win and pocket the points 35-34!!!

#20 LSU Tigers (1pt DOG) @ Arkansas Razorbacks….
"The Battle of the Boot"…….The Razorbacks are coming off a bye week this week and are hosting a "Battered, Bruised and Beaten" LSU Team….After playing a late game in Baton Rouge with extra innings last weekend; I expect this Tiger team to come out of the gate a bit slow and sluggish. Oh, it's going to take while for this LSU team to get warmed up to play Arkansas (trust me)………In fact, they may never get warmed up!!!.......The high for Saturday is 39 degrees-----the key word being "DAY"!!! This game is being played at NIGHT so the temperatures will be below freezing most of the game with heavy winds and the possibility of snow!!!...."Less" Miles better put a "BOGGIN on his NOGGIN" cause "The Mad Hatter" is going to get cold!!!.........................There is nothing worse than "BIG HITS" in cold weather!!! As cold as it's going to get Saturday night, plus the fact that both of these teams are so physical, I fully expect bone chilling, teeth chattering hits all night!!!!............It would not surprise me if both team's trainers were to fill the water jugs with hot soup instead of Gatorade and served hot coca at halftime!!!
Somebody gonna want this game to end before the game ends!!!....I think HAWGS in general and Coach Bret Bielema are better suited for cold weather!!!!....lolllll….I like the Razorback's chances at home!!!!....Razorbacks win and cover 27-24!!!

End of Week Twelve

**************Results after Week Eleven**************

****Week Eleven Results****

Picked 05 winners out of 06 games (Straight up) 83.33%

Picked 03 winners out of 06 games (Against the Spread) 50.00%
****YTD Results****
Picked 70 winners out of 88 games (Straight up) 79.55%
Picked 42 winners out of 85 games (Against the Spread) 49.41%

You are a genuine dumbass. Nobody runs on Bama's defense successfully enough to OPEN up their passing game. Two better running tesms than you , LSU and Arky, couldn't do it. You aren't playing UAB or UT Martin, moron. Miss St has less than 115 total rushing yards against Bama in 3 years. Miss St's defense sucks especially against the pass. At homr, Blake, Amari, Christian, DeAndrew and OK will tear Svt's ass up, then TJ, Derrick, Blake and company will eat them alive running. St doesn't have a prayer. And any Homer who really thinks St is gonna win, I challenge you to show your balls and bet me straight up $1,000. My prediction, Bama 38-14.

Bama 38-14???.....I think the final score was 25-20!!!.....I guess that makes you a genuine dumbass too,,,,,loll
I sure hope you didn't bet any money on Bama to cover the spread!!!!....loll

**************Results after Week Twelve**************

****Week Twelve Results****

Picked 04 winners out of 06 games (Straight up) 66.67%

Picked 04 winners out of 06 games (Against the Spread) 66.67%
****YTD Results****
Picked 74 winners out of 94 games (Straight up) 78.72%
Picked 46 winners out of 91 games (Against the Spread) 50.55%

ADVERTISEMENT