ADVERTISEMENT

Hail State! From a Bama fan

Florabamaboy

Junior
Aug 10, 2003
Your team is one of the best in the country. That was a gutsy comeback and with a little more time, you probably win the game and there's not much doubt in my mind that you win yesterday's game at home. I think the playoff committee will recognize that and with beating the crap out of Ole Miss and a little luck, you're probably right back in the top four if you even drop out to begin with. I hope you're there. With much respect and best wishes the rest of the way, Hail State!

Mississippi State is absolutely one of the top 4 teams in the country. I'm hoping they get in but don't want to play them.

Good luck the rest of the way Bulldogs!

Originally posted by Florabamaboy:
Your team is one of the best in the country. That was a gutsy comeback and with a little more time, you probably win the game and there's not much doubt in my mind that you win yesterday's game at home. I think the playoff committee will recognize that and with beating the crap out of Ole Miss and a little luck, you're probably right back in the top four if you even drop out to begin with. I hope you're there. With much respect and best wishes the rest of the way, Hail State!
Uhhh....you were saying??? Ole Miss 31 Mississippi State 17

We beat the crap out of MSU today. Remind me who Alabama's only loss was to this season?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT