ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Bulldogs on the OB invite! I have 2 tickets plus FanFest access FS

GoArmyHusker

Hall of Famer
Nov 29, 2004
Hi guys, hope all is well, you guys had a great run and a great season, I know you were hoping for the Playoff, but I think you're trending that direction for next year.

I had planned on attending the OB myself, and hanging out in Miami, but my wife and I scheduled our honeymoon over the holiday, from 21st to 31st of this month, unfortunately.

Really really wanted to go, but obviously we cannot. I have 2 physical tickets plus 2 "FanFest" tickets that I just had converted into "electronic" form in coordination with the Orange Bowl ticket office, so I could sell to those outside of Dallas, Texas, where I currently live. Obviously, it would be awesome to luck out and find one of you that would like to buy them here in Dallas. But if not, we can figure this out.

I don't really do this often, so we can just work through this together. I do have PayPal, and maybe we could talk on the phone, or do a little video chat to confirm the exchange simultaneously? I don't know, but we can discuss.

My tickets are section 452, Row 10, Seats 3 and 4. I paid just under 200 for the entire package of 4 tickets (seats + fanfest), including taxes and processing, etc.

Would you guys like to discuss at $180? I haven't really even checked the market, but I just thought I would eat the fees and taxes, and offer at face....does that seem fair?

My name is Christian, my email is cgemar@gmail.com, or even call/text me at 469-358-3535. I was an Army Officer and played football at West Point, and am an honorable person, no games or gimmicks, just wanted to be sure that you guys had a chance at these.

I was going to post a similar message on the GATech free board as well, but wanted to give you guys first crack.

Thanks for reading, just email or call or text with any questions.

Again, great season guys.
cool.r191677.gif
I was actually kinda hoping that my Huskers (originally from Lincoln, NE) would make a run at your HC, but that's okay, we like Mike Riley, for the most part.

Respectfully,
Christian

ADVERTISEMENT